PDA

View Full Version : Ted Turner Calls For A Global One Child Policy

PatriotOne
12-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Monday, December 6, 2010

Just months after a leaked UN blueprint that revealed climate change alarmists would start pushing “overpopulation” fears in favor of the discredited mantra of global warming as a means of dismantling the middle class, billionaire globalist Ted Turner followed suit during a Cancun luncheon yesterday when he urged the world to adopt China’s brutal one-child policy, and even suggested poor people should be sterilized in return for government handouts.

Following a speech by economist Brian O’Neill from the U.S.’s National Center for Atmospheric Research which “concluded that a rapidly rising global population is contributing to an acceleration of emission growth,” Uncle Ted stepped in to remind us that mere slaves should not aspire to follow his example of having five children, restricting themselves to one or being made to face the wrath of a Chinese-style one child policy, which sends women who defy its edicts to “re-education camps,” once they have been beaten, forcibly injected and had their baby boiled alive inside their womb of course.

“Mr. Turner – a long-time advocate of population control – said the environmental stress on the Earth requires radical solutions, suggesting countries should follow China’s lead in instituting a one-child policy to reduce global population over time. He added that fertility rights could be sold so that poor people could profit from their decision not to reproduce,” reports the Globe and Mail.

The secret behind Turner’s call for western nations to enforce a tyrannical policy that in China is administered by undercover police and “family planning” authorities who kidnap, force drug and then forcibly abort babies of pregnant women, has nothing whatsoever to do with his concern for the environment.

Turner himself has five children and owns no less than 2 million acres of land. He is the largest private landowner on the planet, falling short of only the royal families of Europe. Turner has publicly advocated shocking population reduction programs that would cull the human population by a staggering 95%, a figure only achievable by outright genocide, mass abortion and infanticide.

In the third world, Turner has contributed literally billions to population reduction, namely through United Nations programs, leading the way for the likes of Bill & Melinda Gates and Warren Buffet (Gates’ father has long been a leading board member of Planned Parenthood and a top eugenicist). Gates himself has given speeches in which he promotes the use of vaccines and abortion as a means of reducing global population and lowering CO2 emissions.

Rest here:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-secret-behind-ted-turners-call-for-a-global-one-child-policy.html

FrankRep
12-06-2010, 03:24 PM
He's been preaching this viewpoint for a while now.

2008!

Ted Turner Pushes One-Child Policy In PBS Interview
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2008/04/05/ted-turner-pushes-one-child-policy-pbs-interview

specsaregood
12-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Turner himself has five children

That's all I need to know. Ted start off by killing four of your kids, then we'll talk.

Pericles
12-06-2010, 03:28 PM
Ted is the firstborn and has 5 children. Is he going to "off" 4 of his? "Off" his siblings, too? Or does that just apply to people like me?

ChaosControl
12-06-2010, 03:45 PM
I'm going to have 8 kids now just to spite him.

moostraks
12-06-2010, 03:47 PM

:D We are expecting number 8...

I'm doing my part.:p

Rael
12-06-2010, 03:50 PM

Damn, you've been busy :D

nate895
12-06-2010, 03:51 PM

If I decided to have a kid every time one of these liberal elitists called for this, I'd be planning on having a whole regiment.

FrankRep
12-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Need any help? I'll offer my services.

oyarde
12-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Doubtful that one per would be enough of a tax base in the future to pay current social programs . Who gives a crap what turner thinks ?

teacherone
12-06-2010, 03:56 PM

Need any help? I'll offer my services.

he's a dude :cool:

FrankRep
12-06-2010, 04:00 PM

he's a dude :cool:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/image.php?u=2754&dateline=1278197484

False Advertising!

teacherone
12-06-2010, 04:01 PM

False Advertising!

isn't dating immigrants against the JBS code anyway?

specsaregood
12-06-2010, 04:04 PM

in before frank starts posting pictures of non-white JBS speakers/members...

ChaosControl
12-06-2010, 04:12 PM

Hurray for liberty babies. :D

Considering I want to home school my kids and live in a small village, a large family would be preferable. So maybe I will aim for that.

NYgs23
12-06-2010, 04:13 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/Captain_Planet_and_the_Planeteers_title.jpg

It's Captain Propaganda!!!

ChaosControl
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM

false advertising!

lol

BuddyRey
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM
The scary thing about this "sterilize the poor" idea is that I constantly see so many people of many different political stripes heartily endorsing it, for different reasons.

Many (but certainly not all) liberals love it because they believe human beings are a valueless, worthless scourge on the planet and that the less of us there are, the better.

Many (but certainly not all) conservatives love it because they think that all poor people are either lazy responsibility-shirkers or criminal reprobates.

Between the two groups' dangerous and completely mindless zeal for "population control", I honestly believe, to my horror, that such a law could be passed, even in this country.

ChaosControl
12-06-2010, 04:17 PM
Many (but certainly not all) liberals love it because they believe human beings are a valueless, worthless scourge on the planet and that the less of us there are, the better.

Well I am firmly against it, but I have a hard time disagreeing with this. Humans are for the most part selfish evil psychopaths, most people couldn't give a rats ass about anyone but themselves. Very few people are selfless and pure. It is why I can both have empathy for and hate the human race simultaneously.

Noob
12-06-2010, 04:29 PM
The scary thing about this "sterilize the poor" idea is that I constantly see so many people of many different political stripes heartily endorsing it, for different reasons.

Many (but certainly not all) conservatives love it because they think that all poor people are either lazy responsibility-shirkers or criminal reprobates.

Between the two groups' dangerous and completely mindless zeal for "population control", I honestly believe, to my horror, that such a law could be passed, even in this country.

There have all ready been laws like this

STERILIZED in the Name of Public Health: Race, Immigration, and Reproductive Control in Modern California

http://ajph.aphapublications.org/cgi/content/full/95/7/1128

The Horrors of Forced Sterilization in America - Part One

YouTube - The Horrors of Forced Sterilization in America - Part One (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3B-GUEvc-c&playnext=1&list=PL3B165BD8852CE2C6&index=16)

noxagol
12-06-2010, 04:40 PM
There are forms of this in some places. For instance, in Louisiana if you accept welfare because of kids, then you are put on IUD birth control for up to five years.

oyarde
12-06-2010, 04:41 PM

Evil liberals are math challenged . They need a growing population to pay taxes for all the money they wish to waste , yet they are not bright enough to avoid killing the future payers to the evil system .

FrankRep
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
That is a false and ridiculous statement.

specsaregood
12-06-2010, 04:46 PM
There are forms of this in some places. For instance, in Louisiana if you accept welfare because of kids, then you are put on IUD birth control for up to five years.

I have no problem with that ^. That isn't mandatory sterilization, that is by choice in exchange for handouts.

noxagol
12-06-2010, 04:47 PM
I have no problem with that ^. That isn't mandatory sterilization, that is by choice in exchange for handouts.

Yes.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 05:02 PM

Hmmmm, and when they finish blowing the economy out and we're all on the dole?

moostraks
12-06-2010, 05:04 PM

What if they do this after creating economic chaos and cutting off unemployment benefits? Seems like a strategic manner to enforce a predetermined end goal. The horror stories I have heard of long term infertility from the birth control such as the implants are numerous. So you are looking at much longer than offering over fertility for the benefit acceptance timeframe. Not to mention it ceases to be a truly consensual agreement when they rig the game.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 05:05 PM
95% ain't just "the poor" boys.

And these Malthusian psychopaths, many with a lot more power and influence than Ted Turner, would follow that plan in a heartbeat, if they thought they could pull it off.

specsaregood
12-06-2010, 05:10 PM
What if they do this after creating economic chaos and cutting off unemployment benefits? Seems like a strategic manner to enforce a predetermined end goal. The horror stories I have heard of long term infertility from the birth control such as the implants are numerous. So you are looking at much longer than offering over fertility for the benefit acceptance timeframe. Not to mention it ceases to be a truly consensual agreement when they rig the game.

Yeah, I too see the evil possibilities. But at the surface as a concept if one does not have evil intentions....I have no problem with it.

Even more worrisome are the instances where the WHO has sterilized young women in 3rd world countries by "accidently" contaminating vaccines.....coincidently enough in programs specifically targeted at young mothers....

Sarge
12-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Ted can start by saying that Jane Fonda has had her tubes tied for a starter.

Then Moostrak can get the hell off my roof each night hooting trying to chase his misses down. You have got to be kidding me at 8. Just look at your eyes. Get some sleep.

No kidding on the Hoot Owl on my roof early each am. I love him. Such a stud. He works so hard each am.

Or, is it a Moo Owl?

moostraks
12-06-2010, 05:36 PM
Ted can start by saying that Jane Fonda has had her tubes tied for a starter.

Then Moostrak can get the hell off my roof each night hooting trying to chase his misses down. You have got to be kidding me at 8. Just look at your eyes. Get some sleep.

No kidding on the Hoot Owl on my roof early each am. I love him. Such a stud. He works so hard each am.

Or, is it a Moo Owl?

lol...Moostraks with the 8 in this case is the misses :o

Dh isn't so much busy as effective. :p

moostraks
12-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Yeah, I too see the evil possibilities. But at the surface as a concept if one does not have evil intentions....I have no problem with it.

Even more worrisome are the instances where the WHO has sterilized young women in 3rd world countries by "accidently" contaminating vaccines.....coincidently enough in programs specifically targeted at young mothers....

On the surface I never did have a problem either until I really thought about who owns the government and sets policies such as these. The WHO issue gets overlooked or dismissed way to often imo. Vaccine programs have made the problem a double edged sword because you just can't let your guard down and trust you are doing the right thing. Damned if you do damned if you don't...

amy31416
12-06-2010, 05:50 PM

Egads...black market gynecologists.

I can't imagine ever letting some gov't doctor plant some plastic weird thing in my uterus in exchange for money--but I guess if you're starving...