PDA

View Full Version : Report anything suspicious at Wally World

Sarge
12-06-2010, 12:30 PM
Sis going down the slippery slope.

http://drudgereport.com/flash2n.htm

Were oh were do I start.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798&paged=2

Third one down? You look at several pages of pictures and tell me the phone will not be ringing off the hook.

Sad day if she is starting this at Wall-Mart. They are going to need full time TSA agents.

LisaNY
12-06-2010, 12:36 PM
LOL, I can just imagine all the loons calling in to DHS: "I seen me a mooslem in the underwear isle, he looked-ed suspicious!"

amy31416
12-06-2010, 12:39 PM
Didn't they have programs like this in Nazi Germany, and right here in the US during WWII?

Sarge
12-06-2010, 12:46 PM
I am laughing so hard I have tears.

They made their choice, so I will make mine not to shop there.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Wal-Mart's new slogan? Beware of falling towers!

bruce leeroy
and what exactly, other than proper english being spoken, could be considered "suspicious" at wal mart??

Anti Federalist
Sis going down the slippery slope.

http://drudgereport.com/flash2n.htm

Were oh were do I start.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798&paged=2

Third one down? You look at several pages of pictures and tell me the phone will not be ringing off the hook.

Sad day if she is starting this at Wall-Mart. They are going to need full time TSA agents.

*facepalm*

Words fail me...

Jesus, every other freak show walking around the Wal Marx is worthy of a call...

Fuck me, we're toast...

Sarge
12-06-2010, 12:49 PM
Yes they did have programs like that here. They rounded up people in CA.

Why Wall-Mart would agree is beyond me.

Cowlesy
12-06-2010, 12:50 PM
"Yeah, I'm calling to report I saw a good made in the USA in WalMart instead of China....pretty suspicious if you ask me...."

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
Yes they did have programs like that here. They rounded up people in CA.

Why Wall-Mart would agree is beyond me.

Wal Marx is an atrocious company, in bed with government for years now, the very worst of the worst, the epitome of everything that has gone bad in this world of crony capitalism.

Maybe now some misguided "free traders" will cease calling them heroic.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
"Yeah, I'm calling to report I saw a good made in the USA in WalMart instead of China....pretty suspicious if you ask me...."

LoL Damn right +1776

bruce leeroy
12-06-2010, 12:56 PM
anybody seen that "people of wal mart" website

Sarge
12-06-2010, 12:58 PM
Some here might look like they are dressed OK.

I am worried now, as I look normal, that they will call on me.

AF and C might not have to worry shopping there. AF looks like he will fit in quickly in looking at his face.

C you might have to leave the pistol in the white caddy..

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 12:59 PM
anybody seen that "people of wal mart" website

Ummmm

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2225.jpg

bruce leeroy
12-06-2010, 01:11 PM
this is the best by far
http://www.wattix.com/blog/chilligan/walmartnazi.jpg

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Just so people don't think I'm picking on the ladies...

That hairstyle, by the way, is a "skullet" - mullet + bald skull.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2206.jpg

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Might I suggest a new corporate logo for Wally World?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000719393/polls_hitler_smiley.thumbnail_0556_263936_answer_5 _xlarge.jpeg

coastie
12-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Ummmm

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2225.jpg

WTF, our aisles aren't that big in my wal-mart.:mad:

:p

Dr.3D
12-06-2010, 01:31 PM
WTF, our aisles aren't that big in my wal-mart.:mad:

:p
Are the women standing in them that big? :D

Sarge
12-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Yes you might. Just put Wall-Mart at the top.

I hope it goes viral.

I am still laughing, so hard, at the dumbness of Wall-Mart for falling into this trap. I have a feeling, that they just might buy a ton of lawsuits before they change their mind.

silentshout
12-06-2010, 01:37 PM
This is horrible, trying to laugh but i can't. I am sure many other stores will follow. What is the point of all of this?

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 01:38 PM
Yes you might. Just put Wall-Mart at the top.

I hope it goes viral.

I am still laughing, so hard, at the dumbness of Wall-Mart for falling into this trap. I have a feeling, that they just might buy a ton of lawsuits before they change their mind.

Lawsuits?

<<<raspberries>>>

They'll lobby their cronies in government to "waive" any legal liabilities they may encounter from this new "policy".

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 01:41 PM
This is horrible, trying to laugh but i can't. I am sure many other stores will follow. What is the point of all of this?

The point?

The same point as TSA fondling your children's genitals.

Twofold:

A) To condition the people to accept any manner of government intrusion imaginable.

B) Total Surveillance Grid. Everything will monitored, every move you make will be recorded, everything you do will be subject to surveillance and reporting.

pacelli
12-06-2010, 01:44 PM
YouTube - national lampoons vacation - fuckin a right he owes us (jdep (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEbz6kvnQDA)

I'd like to report some suspicious activity at Wal-Mart, described here:

YouTube - George Gordon- How Wal-Mart Steals From You.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AucFhbNGrFQ)

Heimdallr
12-06-2010, 01:50 PM
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
Benito Mussolini

It's here.

Sarge
12-06-2010, 01:55 PM
They might give Wally World immunity but, it might not flow to the individual that reports you wrongfully.

I can see this getting so abused by someone that doesn't like the way you look at them etc.

I am well aware none of this is funny. The only way to bring it to a stop is to let Wall-Mart know you will not stand for that type of policy. My impact will be no sales vs. a few sales.

I do like their one brand of English Muffins and Jasmine Rice. I can buy them elsewhere. Not worth the worry to go there now.

Next they will have snitches of Wall-Mart websites.

When was the last Wall-Mart blown up? Black Friday should get a bunch of reports next year.

Dr.3D
12-06-2010, 01:56 PM
The point?

Twofold:

A) To condition the people to accept any manner of government intrusion imaginable.

B) Total Surveillance Grid. Everything will monitored, every move you make will be recorded, everything you do will be subject to surveillance and reporting.

Conform mundane!.... resistance is futile!

Sarge
12-06-2010, 01:58 PM
Sorry. Wal-Mart. Not going to correct all the times I spelled it wrong. They deserve it.

Pericles
12-06-2010, 02:05 PM
I'd like to report a West Point grad with a concealed weapon permit.

Hallamaat
12-06-2010, 02:13 PM
This reminds me of the Greg Giraldo joke about the "If you see something, say something" stuff in NYC:

In NYC, what doesn't look like suspicious activity? You would have to spend your whole day tackling people and apologizing - "shit, sorry about that, You looked vaguely foreign and moved kinda quick, you can't be too careful these days. You looked like you had a bomb. Good luck with that baby, I hope it works out for you, can't be too careful."

ericsnow
12-06-2010, 02:17 PM
Saw this post on another forum. Pretty funny and possibly genius...

There is an easy solution to this problem. Don't just report suspicious activity. Report everything! Someone on their phone? Looks like a terrorist to me! Someone buying more than single quantities of any item? Looks like terrorist preparations to me! Flood them with so many leads they are forced to shut down this simple minded attempt to get Americans to spy on one another.

Sarge
12-06-2010, 02:23 PM
That put a chill up my back. Our Son has one. They better have the sign saying no firearms on the door. I see them on quite a few places in AZ now it is allowed. Mostly restaurants and bars have the no firearms allowed inside.

Someone who shops Wally World let us know if they have the sign on the doors in your State. AZ, I will guess they do. If I ever am dragged into one, I will check the door.

I will let 100 people know what they are going to do. Spread the word.

Heimdallr
12-06-2010, 03:17 PM
Saw this post on another forum. Pretty funny and possibly genius...

That is indeed genius. A few dedicated people could make a pretty big difference.

Rael
12-06-2010, 03:30 PM
A month or so ago in wal mart I saw three people forming a train with electric carts and a wheel chair. These were not disable people, just people too fucking lazy to walk. At the front was an old man in one of the stores electric carts with apparently his wife in a wheelchair, riding behind him by holding on to the back of his seat and being dragged. behind her was their 35-40 year old son also riding one of the stores electric carts. After they checked out they all abandoned their carts and walked out of the store.

TC95
12-06-2010, 03:46 PM
A month or so ago in wal mart I saw three people forming a train with electric carts and a wheel chair. These were not disable people, just people too fucking lazy to walk. At the front was an old man in one of the stores electric carts with apparently his wife in a wheelchair, riding behind him by holding on to the back of his seat and being dragged. behind her was their 35-40 year old son also riding one of the stores electric carts. After they checked out they all abandoned their carts and walked out of the store.

That sounds pretty terrorist to me. Did you report it?

sailingaway
12-06-2010, 03:49 PM
A short video message, available here, will play at select checkout locations to remind shoppers to contact local law enforcement to report suspicious activity.

Oh, now that's a cheerful message to hear blaring over the Christmas music....

Glad for probably the first time that there is no WalMart remotely near me.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-06-2010, 03:51 PM

That sounds like a potential terrorist caravan. It is also possible that the majority were innocents who were hijacked by a jihadist who took control of the primary cart and was aiming for the tallest shelf in the store. Yes... yes that is it. The only thing that saved us this time was the terroist looked around and saw the piles of Chinese produced worthless crap that idiotic Americans were snapping up in droves and paying for it all with credit cards and FRN's and began to question his motives. He then saw the family of 4 in aisle 6 consisting of two kids with mullets, mom with corn rows and a stained, ripped redskins jersey (4 sizes too small) and Dad with a mullet and a NASCAR belt buckle and a tank top that said "America.. love it or get the fuck out" and decided we were far worse off just being left to our own devices. Despite this fortune, you should probably call your local DHS office and report this incident.

Rael
12-06-2010, 03:54 PM
That sounds like a potential terrorist caravan. It is also possible that the majority were innocents who were hijacked by a jihadist who took control of the primary cart and was aiming for the tallest shelf in the store. Yes... yes that is it. The only thing that saved us this time was the terroist looked around and saw the piles of Chinese produced worthless crap that idiotic Americans were snapping up in droves and paying for it all with credit cards and FRN's and began to question his motives. He then saw the family of 4 in aisle 6 consisting of two kids with mullets, mom with corn rows and a stained, ripped redskins jersey (4 sizes too small) and Dad with a mullet and a NASCAR belt buckle and a tank top that said "America.. love it or get the fuck out" and decided we were far worse off just being left to our own devices. Despite this fortune, you should probably call your local DHS office and report this incident.

lol :D

aravoth
12-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Well, what the fuck are we waiting for?

Homeland security defers to the FBI for all of it's "suspected terrorist reports"

So put it on your speed dial, head to Wally World, and report every single food stamp user for economic terrorism!!!!!

1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324)

Have fun!!

(P.S.: no I'm not bullshitting)

I live pretty close to one, this will be the most fun I've had in years.

heavenlyboy34
12-06-2010, 04:14 PM
ZOMG, thnx for the hilarious thread!

coastie
12-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Are the women standing in them that big? :D

Yeah....but I'm in Panama City Beach, so whats standing in the aisles during spring break/summer MORE than makes up for it;):cool:

Sarge
12-06-2010, 04:20 PM
From another board.

"OMG BIG SIS!! HELP! HELP!

I saw a guy with 11 items in a 10 item or less line!!!

HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?!?!?!"

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-06-2010, 04:29 PM
From another board.

If I see people with more than 10 items in the express line than I am going to call DHS because obviously that person is just trying to cause social breakdown through economic chaos.

Sarge
12-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Good for you. They are going to rue this day.

The word is spreading quickly judging from some other boards People are not happy with Wal-Mart on this as they should not be for what they are doing.

No thought process on this decision by their management unless, they are bought off? 13M of our tax bucks campaign against us without our consent? Look at the release again.

Our own govt. spends 13M to get us to turn each other in and they can't create a fricken job after spending trillions for the banks. HELLLOOOOO.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 04:54 PM
Well, what the fuck are we waiting for?

Homeland security defers to the FBI for all of it's "suspected terrorist reports"

So put it on your speed dial, head to Wally World, and report every single food stamp user for economic terrorism!!!!!

1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324)

Have fun!!

(P.S.: no I'm not bullshitting)

I live pretty close to one, this will be the most fun I've had in years.

Win: full of.

That suggestion literally is:

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/1878OK5.jpg

Rael
12-06-2010, 05:21 PM
From another board.

10 items or less? I wish.

All the walmarts around here, they are 20 items or less.

20 items is a whole fucking cart full of shit! It's not any kind of express line if you ask me. They do it on purpose because they don't want people limiting their purchases to get out of the store quickly. same reason they never have any of those hand baskets available, they want you to use a buggy and buy lots of shit.

I've started grabbing those walmart shopping bags they sell for 50 cents, putting my stuff in it until I check out, and then putting the bag back. When possible I want the mobility, to get around the illegal aliens with 15 kids in tow and using 2 shopping carts in tandem. not to mention many of the carts make noise or bounce around alot

tpreitzel
12-06-2010, 05:40 PM
Does anyone have appropriate e-mail & telephone numbers for Walmart's headquarters? I e-mailed Walmart using a form on www.walmartstores.com, but I'm not sure it'll be routed to the appropriate folks. I quoted Mussolini in the e-mail. Walmart's reaction if any ought to be interesting. ;)

oyarde
12-06-2010, 05:49 PM
If I see people with more than 10 items in the express line than I am going to call DHS because obviously that person is just trying to cause social breakdown through economic chaos.

You have been reading minds I see ....

oyarde
12-06-2010, 05:52 PM
that sounds pretty terrorist to me. Did you report it?

lol

HOLLYWOOD
12-06-2010, 05:53 PM
"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of state and corporate power”
Benito Mussolini

It's here.

It's been here, all while the people were bickering at each other about the False Dichotomy of the Duopoly. Now where's that liberal hack Gore Vidal... it's been under his nose for decades, yet he always looked elsewhere around the planet.

Sarge
12-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Wal-Mart owns Sams Club. Does this mean it is next?

http://investors.walmartstores.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=112761&p=irol-govBio&ID=47022

Sarge
12-06-2010, 06:19 PM
Here you all go.

For those wanting to contact the ethics dept.

http://walmartstores.com/7663.aspx

I have a full day tomorrow and the next day. I hope some have time to rip them a new one.

Oh, silly me, ethics.

Sarge
12-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Disclosure. I own no Walmart or Sam's Club stock.

Please Costco don't fall for this BS. I will cut you off big time. I don't own your stock either.

oyarde
12-06-2010, 06:45 PM
I have no stock in retail . I was in walmart today for the first time since may . Bought a pair of shoes .

james1906
12-06-2010, 07:21 PM
I saw suspicious activity last time I was at Wal-Mart. A group of young males were in the parking lot RETRIEVING shopping carts.

oyarde
12-06-2010, 07:24 PM
I saw suspicious activity last time I was at Wal-Mart. A group of young males were in the parking lot RETRIEVING shopping carts.

I am not sure if that is suspicious :)

Brian4Liberty
12-06-2010, 07:29 PM
I'd like to report a West Point grad with a concealed weapon permit.

Yep.

Please Costco don't fall for this BS.

Too late.

Brian4Liberty
12-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Run for your lives!

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/2222.jpg

Rael
12-06-2010, 07:37 PM

Was it these guys?

http://blstb.msn.com/i/F2/EAD43153B93A43D44BA8689F7AF1.jpg

oyarde
12-06-2010, 07:41 PM
Was it these guys?

Who are they ?

james1906
12-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Was it these guys?

Those guys don't have real jobs! And no, the tire shop doesn't count. Dammit, now I want a rum and coke.

Brian4Liberty
12-06-2010, 07:43 PM
Call the TSA, this person needs a naked scan and an under shirt feel-up.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2183.jpg

awake
12-06-2010, 07:44 PM
Bless that poor woman, but are those back tits?

oyarde
12-06-2010, 09:04 PM
Those guys don't have real jobs! And no, the tire shop doesn't count. Dammit, now I want a rum and coke.

The guy on the right looks like he is walking around in a bath robe .

awake
12-06-2010, 09:12 PM
oops

awake
12-06-2010, 09:12 PM
The guy on the right looks like he is walking around in a bath robe .

Those people my dear man are eastern Canada's ambassadors of good will. Her majesties royal keepers of the mustard, baloney, liquor and whores.

YouTube - Trailer Park Boys The Big Dirty - Liquor And Whores (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jewtYBvP-_0)

oyarde
12-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Those people my dear man are eastern Canada's ambassadors of good will. Her majesties royal keepers of the mustard, baloney, liquor and whores.

YouTube - Trailer Park Boys The Big Dirty - Liquor And Whores (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jewtYBvP-_0)

Well , I do not like bologna .....

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 10:03 PM
In case it hasn't posted yet, the PSA in question

YouTube - Walmart Public Service Announcement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czoww2l1xdw&feature=player_embedded)

heavenlyboy34
12-06-2010, 10:08 PM

They may well be. I've never seen such a thing before. :eek:

JK/SEA
12-06-2010, 10:09 PM

I think she's trying to hide a couple of cheese wheels.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 10:30 PM

I think she's trying to hide a couple of cheese wheels.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ktdk7sN2Ae1qzz0iho1_500.jpg

sailingaway
12-06-2010, 10:31 PM
In case it hasn't posted yet, the PSA in question

YouTube - Walmart Public Service Announcement (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czoww2l1xdw&feature=player_embedded)

Uh-ungh.

If they want me to stay in that line with it playing it had better be someone FAR better looking on that screen.

And even then......as I said, there's none close here.

Target isn't doing this, right?

Rael
12-06-2010, 10:52 PM

Jesus Christ!

sevin
12-06-2010, 11:02 PM
No offense to anyone who works at or has friends/family working at Walmart, but it seems like the employees at my Walmart are all a few aces short of a deck, if ya catch my drift.

My sister-in-law works at one in Tulsa and she says the first thing the bakery workers do everyday is bake and eat pizza for an hour.

And these people will be reporting "suspicious activity." Great.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Damn, Danke really must have checked out, if this thread didn't attract his attention.

Pauls' Revere
12-06-2010, 11:28 PM
and what exactly, other than proper english being spoken, could be considered "suspicious" at wal mart??

LOL

Oh gawd...LOL

:D

Pauls' Revere
12-06-2010, 11:29 PM

WTF!

The size of those BATWINGS!

:eek:

CaliforniaMom
12-06-2010, 11:32 PM

Actually I bought a kitchen rug at Walmart a year ago, and it said Made in the USA. I was pretty surprised.

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Actually I bought a kitchen rug at Walmart a year ago, and it said Made in the USA. I was pretty surprised.

Suspicious.

Reported.

;)

Pauls' Revere
12-06-2010, 11:41 PM
The point?

Twofold:

YouTube - THX1138 Director's cut: The Future Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO99j_Ty4Hc)

amy31416
12-06-2010, 11:43 PM
Damn, Danke really must have checked out, if this thread didn't attract his attention.

I blame you! You chased him away with all the fat chicks. :eek:

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 11:44 PM
i blame you! You chased him away with all the fat chicks. :eek:

Ah, he doesn't know what's good.

Pauls' Revere
12-06-2010, 11:48 PM
Ok why has nobody sugessted that all of us go to our local Walmart and report something suspicious!

What do you say?

Call it the Walmart suspicion bomb...

amy31416
12-06-2010, 11:52 PM
Ah, he doesn't know what's good.

I'm sending him a message that you're all sad and empty inside without him here, and that you don't know if you can go on much longer.

Would it hurt ya to bromance him a bit?

Anti Federalist
12-06-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm sending him a message that you're all sad and empty inside without him here, and that you don't know if you can go on much longer.

Would it hurt ya to bromance him a bit?

You should see the pics that are waiting for him in his PM box. :D

'Sides, it wasn't me that pushed his nose out of joint. ;)

Lol, at "bromance".

Anti Federalist
12-07-2010, 12:08 AM
Keep in mind that all men's clothes at Wal Marx are RFID chipped.

heavenlyboy34
12-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Keep in mind that all men's clothes at Wal Marx are RFID chipped.
:eek::eek::eek::eek: srsly? Good thing I haven't shopped there in a decade or so. :cool:

Anti Federalist
12-07-2010, 12:12 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: srsly? Good thing I haven't shopped there in a decade or so. :cool:

As of 1 August.

Let me see if I can find the story...

Oh and glad to hear that. Wal Marx is reprehensible.

ETA - here it is, although I misspoke, it's not all men's clothes, just men's pants and underwear, for now, of course.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/tech-mainmenu-30/computers/4157-wal-mart-to-embed-rfid-tags-in-clothing-beginning-august-1

Beginning August 1, men’s blue jeans and underwear sold at Walmart will carry electronic radio identification tags. The company, the world’s largest retailer, insists the devices are crucial to improving the logistics of inventory management, while critics point to the privacy concerns associated with the tags.

The markers in question, called radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags, are implanted in the garments and can be read by hand-held scanners. Wal-Mart officials praise the portability of the tags and the boost in speed and accuracy they bring to inventory control. “This ability to wave the wand and have a sense of all the products that are on the floor or in the back room in seconds is something that we feel can really transform our business,” crows Raul Vasquez, Wal-Mart’s representative for its stores in the western states.

amy31416
12-07-2010, 12:20 AM
As of 1 August.

Let me see if I can find the story...

Oh and glad to hear that. Wal Marx is reprehensible.

ETA - here it is, although I misspoke, it's not all men's clothes, just men's pants and underwear, for now, of course.

Wally World Wants to Watch yer Willy! :eek:

justinc.1089
12-07-2010, 12:23 AM
I'd like to report some suspicious activity at Wal-Mart, described here:

YouTube - George Gordon- How Wal-Mart Steals From You.wmv (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AucFhbNGrFQ)

I'm sorry, but that guy is straight retarded for thinking being charged the regular price for an item that's supposed to be on sale is proof that Walmart is intentionally over charging people for stuff.

He even keeps saying its mainly the sale items that they "do this" on, and that's because it IS a mistake! It is extremely easy for an item that is supposedly on sale to be accidently rang up at the regular price, OR it is also extremely easy that an employee either FORGOT to take down the sale sign by the item, simply had not done it yet, or was being lazy and just not doing their job correctly.

Walmart's conspiracy to steal from us is done by taking money from the government.

THAT is the REAL stealing conspiracy Walmart has going on.

Even if they do intentionally charge full price for an item thats on sale, IT IS ON YOUR RECEIPT! SO THEY ARE NOT STEALING FROM YOU BY DOING THAT!

If they charged $1.98 and gave you back change for that amount, but told you the item was $.098, and even your receipt said that as well, THAT would be stealing from you.

A price isn't agreed upon until you are done with the transaction. If a store says an item is on sale thats normally $5 for $4, and then when you bring the item to the counter to pay for it, and they charge you $5, they are NOT stealing because when you pay is when you agree to the price! So if they still say the item is $4, not $5, and you give them $10 to pay for it, but they only give you $5 back, THEN they have stolen $1 from you.

But if they informed you the item was $5, NOT $4 like a sign said, even if they only informed you of the price of the item through your receipt and/or the amount of change you got back, and you STILL paid that amount, they have NOT stolen from you!

Now if they only informed you the price was $5 not $4 by giving you back a dollar less in change, and through your receipt, you can still NOT agree to the transaction and demand your dollar back at that point, because you were agreeing to exchanging $4 for X, but not necessarily $5 for X.

But if you take your change and receipt, and paid $5 for X, then its not stealing. You therefore agreed to pay $5 for X even though you would have preferred $4.

Anti Federalist
12-07-2010, 12:25 AM
Wally World Wants to Watch yer Willy! :eek:

Some of the willies at Wal Marx will make one wilt at watching.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2210.jpg

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2194.jpg

amy31416
12-07-2010, 12:52 AM
Some of the willies at Wal Marx will make one wilt at watching.

http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/2210.jpg

Ass crack attack!

Reason
12-07-2010, 12:55 AM
i'm sure it's a coincidence that they picked walmart's less enlightened customer base to begin this program with...

Anti Federalist
12-07-2010, 01:07 AM
i'm sure it's a coincidence that they picked walmart's less enlightened customer base to begin this program with...

That ^^^

Yeah, coincidence, right.;)

tropicangela
12-07-2010, 01:22 AM
It's like the messages they play in airports about orange alert. We all know where it went from there... Wally Security Administration on its way to radiate and pat people down at the door.

KCIndy
12-07-2010, 10:46 AM
Ok why has nobody sugessted that all of us go to our local Walmart and report something suspicious!

What do you say?

Call it the Walmart suspicion bomb...

Ha!!

Okay, let's all call in and report that we have noticed "numerous transactions being conducted with fiat currency." :D

ericsnow
12-07-2010, 11:12 AM
YouTube - Wal-Mart Invasion Part of Larger DHS Takeover of America (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntCYiegLcxw&feature=player_embedded)

Vessol
12-07-2010, 11:16 AM
I saw a guy buying condoms, motor oil and bananas last night(no joke). Should I report this to the DHS!? I'm afraid he might be plotting something sinister!

KCIndy
12-07-2010, 11:33 AM
I saw a guy buying condoms, motor oil and bananas last night(no joke). Should I report this to the DHS!? I'm afraid he might be plotting something sinister!

Sounds like a party!! :cool:

tpreitzel
12-08-2010, 02:51 PM
The e-mail response from Wal-Mart customer service to my inquiry about their collaboration with the DHS:

"Thank you for your recent inquiry. It's important to Walmart to help protect the safety of the communities we serve all across the country. We're proud to be the first national retail partner of the Department of Homeland Security's awareness campaign "If You See Something, Say Something". Everyone has a role to play and this is one way our company can help do our part, by providing these public service messages.

All Walmart stores that are equipped with video screens (nearly 600) at the checkouts will feature a short video message from Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano encouraging customers to report any suspicious activity to their local law enforcement.

For more information, please visit our website @ www.walmartstores.com/pressroom (http://www.walmartstores.com/pressroom) and search for the article under 'recent news' or search the site using the phrase 'Homeland Security'.

Sincerely,
Walmart Customer Care"

Notice their inclusion of the word, proud, which fundamentally means that Wal-Mart is proud of being the first national retailer to collaborate with DHS' "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign and thereby engage in fascist behavior which is totally contrary to the US Constitution.

I guess Wal-Mart doesn't understand the proper role of the US government as defined by our founders, i.e. protecting the people's right to defend themselves via our unalienable rights. Maybe, Wal-Mart should consider allowing it's customers to carry concealed weapons instead of encouraging their customers to snoop on one another? It's time to post that infamous quotation from Benito Mussolini again ....

tremendoustie
12-08-2010, 02:54 PM
All Walmart stores that are equipped with video screens (nearly 600) at the checkouts will feature a short video message from Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano encouraging customers to report any suspicious activity to their local law enforcement.

That is sooo orwelian ... at this point all you can do is laugh.

Dr.3D
12-08-2010, 02:56 PM
snip~
Maybe, Wal-Mart should consider allowing it's customers to carry concealed weapons instead of encouraging their customers to snoop on one another?
~snip
I went to Wal-Mart this morning and since I didn't see any sign saying I couldn't conceal carry, I went right in with my pistol and didn't think a thing of it.

Am I missing something here?

tremendoustie
12-08-2010, 02:59 PM
People could call and report all kinds of nonsense -- that'd slow them down.

"I see a guy in the women's underwear section"

"This woman's buying TWO pairs of jeggings, I tell you!"

etc.

tpreitzel
12-08-2010, 02:59 PM
I went to Wal-Mart this morning and since I didn't see any sign saying I couldn't conceal carry, I went right in with my pistol and didn't think a thing of it.

Good. Now, you might consider sending an e-mail to Wal-Mart suggesting that they encourage other customers to do likewise and thereby eliminate the need for collaborating with the DHS..

tremendoustie
12-08-2010, 03:00 PM

No, that's totally legit -- if they don't want CC they need to post a sign.

Dr.3D
12-08-2010, 03:03 PM
No, that's totally legit -- if they don't want CC they need to post a sign.

Oh, good, for a moment there I thought someone had changed the laws again.
Ya never know when you are going to be surprised by another unannounced law change.

Vessol
12-08-2010, 03:06 PM
All Walmart stores that are equipped with video screens (nearly 600) at the checkouts will feature a short video message from Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano encouraging customers to report any suspicious activity to their local law enforcement

I wish one of my stores had this. I'd be going to Wal Mart all the time and just standing in line going "I LOVE YOU JANET! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SAFE!" Then try to round up a few people and go hunt terrorists in Wal-Mart

reduen
12-08-2010, 03:10 PM
I think wall mart is acting strange in partnering up with Homeland.. Who would we report that to...? lol

reduen
12-08-2010, 03:13 PM
I wish one of my stores had this. I'd be going to Wal Mart all the time and just standing in line going "I LOVE YOU JANET! YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO SAFE!" Then try to round up a few people and go hunt terrorists in Wal-Mart

Uh ohh... I just thought about how this could be heck for all of the local illegal immigrants....

heavenlyboy34
12-08-2010, 03:22 PM
People could call and report all kinds of nonsense -- that'd slow them down.

"I see a guy in the women's underwear section"

"This woman's buying TWO pairs of jeggings, I tell you!"

etc.

That made me LOL and almost choke on my banana. :D

heavenlyboy34
12-08-2010, 03:25 PM
That is sooo orwelian ... at this point all you can do is laugh.

That ^^ and doodle moustaches and so forth on her face when it appears on posters and such. :D;)

heavenlyboy34
12-08-2010, 03:26 PM

They always hide in the beanbag chairs and camping equipment displays! ;):D

pcosmar
12-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Can we report the Government overstepping it's bounds?

:(

Dr.3D
12-08-2010, 03:28 PM
They always hide in the beanbag chairs and camping equipment displays! ;):D

I thought I saw some on the playground equipment. Those horizontal ladders.

tpreitzel
12-08-2010, 04:51 PM
I think wall mart is acting strange in partnering up with Homeland.. Who would we report that to...? lol

We need to resurrect the House Committee on Un-American Activities or form an extra-congressional group which tabulates these unconstitutionally fascist alliances, e.g. Wal-Mart working with the DHS.

Melissa
12-09-2010, 08:06 AM
I contacted them told them me and my family will never use thier store again. If you have not called yet at least give your .02

1-800-Walmart (1-800-925-6278)
We'd like to hear from you. Send your local store or our corporate headquarters a comment.

Anti Federalist
12-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Bump for exposure of what is, to me anyway, the world's worst corporation.

awake
12-11-2010, 10:30 PM
Bump for exposure of what is, to me anyway, the world's worst corporation.

Don't worry AF, when the U.S. defaults Walmart will too..

TruckinMike
12-11-2010, 10:54 PM
Might I suggest a new corporate logo for Wally World?

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000719393/polls_hitler_smiley.thumbnail_0556_263936_answer_5 _xlarge.jpeg

I thought they already released their new logo???

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/5250417612_1040610bf6.jpg

Mach
12-11-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm surprised they still sell guns.... so far.

FWM

CaliforniaMom
12-11-2010, 11:54 PM
I thought they already released their new logo???

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5246/5250417612_1040610bf6.jpg

You guys are hilarious :D

sailingaway
12-12-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm surprised they still sell guns.... so far.

FWM

Not in California, they don't.

james1906
12-12-2010, 10:30 AM
Has anyone ever had an oil change done at Walmart? That's where they keep the real stupid employees. Anyone want to watch some guy take 5 minutes to write down an odometer reading?

Paulatized
12-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Never mind the shoppers, have you had to interact with a "sales associate" lately. They should create an equally distressing site called "Associates of Walmart." Even before the "report suspicious activity" coalition, I left the store the last 5 or 6 times I shopped there so totally outdone and irritated I called a family member on the way home to vent the frustration. Honesty, it's like stepping into "Idiocracy," seriously. Where do they find these people? The dress code seems to have dropped to below "working in the garden" attire and they cannot even understand a well articulated question. I keep saying, "I know that, but what I asked was ..." "I know that, but what I asked was..."

Made a trip into town last night to Christmas and grocery shop, didn't go to Walmart and don't plan to go back. Paid the higher price at Corner Market but didn't feel the urge to slap somebody, my blood pressure was the better for it.

cswake
12-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Required Idiocracy links now that you mentioned it. :)

YouTube - "Idiocracy" introduction - the future of human evolution (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROlfR7WTo)
YouTube - Best of Idiocracy - Welcome to Costco (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc)