View Full Version : The Fathering-Effect of Dying Stars

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-06-2010, 11:51 AM
12/06/2010

Establishing a New American Metaphysical Science;

The People's Civil-Purpose

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

Part 1: The Fathering Effect; Dealing with the matter of reduction

As Americans, we shouldn't be seeking to revolutionize science for the sake of advancing science, but we should be doing so to preserve and advance the people's Civil-Purpose. To preserve what we have as a nation, the United States needs to develop its own metaphysical science outside of the existing theoretical science which was largely developed in Europe. This is the reason why I am writing these particular writs.

Beginning by looking at the overall picture, an assumption in science is the belief that all things abide by nature. For example, stars develop into what they become because of the laws of nature determining them to be so. In truth, when stars collapse and die, they are acting against the laws of nature and according to their own wills. Paradoxically, during the acts of their dying, stars alternate and change how nature works.

While nature does have an influence on stars, they themselves, when they die, also have an influence on what is nature. In other words, it isn't a matter of reality being totally this way or that way, but a matter of a relationship existing between that of dying stars and that of nature.

Envisioning this in another way, while nature tends to us intimately close, the Fathering-Effect tends to us from great distances away.

Helping shine a little more light to reveal this mystery even further is an unknown force of, not one, but the two parts making up gravity with one of these, as Centerpoint-Friction, being hidden in plain sight.

To give an example, if made to point my index finger towards the earth's center until finally establishing what is its exact center-point mass-wise, then I'd spend an eternity doing so. The reason one would give as to why I would always fail in pointing out the exact center of the earth is because of the mathematical principles of probability. However, the belief in probability is not scientific nor can it ever be determined to be so.

In distracting the people from their goal of being happy, tyranny has always covered up the gray areas of science with the complexities of mathematics.

In actuality, straight to the point, Centerpoint-Friction is the reason a person can never point towards the exact center of a mass and, similarly, is the reason two objects may never collide together centerpoint to centerpoint.

Therefore, "nothing touches, but a force."

In reducing this down to its most physical level, to the level of physics that is, one expresses this as:

(2+0)1/2

Where "2" is the influence of the Fathering-Effect,
Where "0" is the influence of nature,
And "1/2" is the oscillation of the two together into what we interpret as our reality or as our "oneness" together.

GreenCardSeeker
12-06-2010, 11:56 AM
What about the mothering effect of sibling nebulae? My half-sister married a supernova and she turned into a black hole. Did mother disappear?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-07-2010, 10:06 AM
What about the mothering effect of sibling nebulae? My half-sister married a supernova and she turned into a black hole. Did mother disappear?

Indeed, when coining the term "Fathering-Effect," I did intend to use an analogy that people can relate to.
Here is the problem I have with your response. See, you aren't justified yet in your criticism because I haven't presented the whole argument. But you aren't even my audience as the above presentation is a writ. As I've mentioned before, a "writ" is a writing covering one side of a page with this method intended for convenience and clarity of thought while its intended audience is a single person with her being the most lowly prostitute living and working on the street.
In other words, the Truth belongs to the most desperate.
Therefore, you are not bothering me in the least, so, go ahead and belittle this all you want to. Either way, I consider these writs as seeds to grow to help strengthen our nation's posterity far into the future.