PDA

View Full Version : Republican Liberty Caucus Nat'l Convention in Virginia February 12

Primbs
12-06-2010, 11:46 AM
http://www.rlc.org/2011-national-convention/

There will be debates about the Ron Paul Revolution and the Tea Parties.

If you are serious about the movement this is a must attend event for all activists.

If you live in Virginia, this is a unque opportunity to network with liberty minded activists before the presidential campaign starts to heat up.

This will be the best place to find out what is going on with the liberty movement.

http://www.rlc.org/2011-national-convention/convention-agenda/

The Republican Liberty Caucus has a great board of advisors including talk show host Neal Boortz, Barry Goldwater Jr. G. Edward Griffin, former Governor of New Mexico Gary Johnson, Congressman Tom McClintock, Congressman Ron Paul, Murray Sabrin, Dr. Mark Skousen, Congressman John Shadegg and many others.

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 11:49 AM
Do me a favor folks talk about republicans at this not dems or obama! If anyone starts yapping about dems and obama BITCH SLAP them and remind them we are reforming the gop not the dems!

you cannot reform the gop complaining about obama and the dems!!The problem in the gop is republicans not obama!!

LibertyMage
12-06-2010, 12:44 PM
There will be debates

Looks like I won't be attending.

Epic
12-06-2010, 12:52 PM
This is... SO DUMB

Why conflict with CPAC?

So all the liberty republicans who should be at CPAC on the final day cheering for Ron Paul's CPAC straw poll win... are going to be in a nearby state?

Who thought this through?

Why can't this happen the next day (a Sunday)?

fisharmor
12-06-2010, 01:15 PM
I can't find any hotel-specific restrictions, meaning it's 100% legal to open carry at this event, too.

olehounddog
12-06-2010, 01:29 PM
Will this hurt Ron at c-pac?

Matt Collins
12-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Will this hurt Ron at c-pac?

Why conflict with CPAC?

So all the liberty republicans who should be at CPAC on the final day cheering for Ron Paul's CPAC straw poll win... are going to be in a nearby state?

Why can't this happen the next day (a Sunday)?Yeah, I think Sunday would've probably been a bit of a better idea, HOWEVER, I don't think it'll conflict with CPAC as it's my understanding that the voting will be closed by the time the RLC event starts.

Also the RLC will have a presence at CPAC too.

malkusm
12-06-2010, 02:24 PM
This is... SO DUMB

Why conflict with CPAC?

Why can't this happen the next day (a Sunday)?

I agree. Between this and the Students for Liberty International Conference being held on that weekend also, it's like the people running these things are completely incompetant.

Epic
12-06-2010, 03:53 PM
CPAC Straw Poll has to be PRIORITY NUMBER 1 FOR EVERYBODY

After they vote, they can do what they want, but it would also be nice if some Ron Paul supporters were in the main ballroom at CPAC Saturday evening the 12th so when they announce RP wins, the crowd's boos get drown out a little bit.

Epic
12-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Or maybe it has to happen this way to get all those people into the DC area during those dates?

For example, if the RLC Convention was the 13th, and CPAC ends the 12th with the straw poll voting ending the 11th, then most attendees to the RLC wouldn't be in town on Friday the 11th to vote in the straw poll and listen to Ron's speech at 3:30 on Friday.

So maybe it's better this way, so long as RLC attendees go to CPAC on Friday and vote then.

muzzled dogg
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM
see sig