PDA

View Full Version : An Hour show looking for call-ins about Economics. AHHHH YEAH!

BamaFanNKy
12-06-2010, 11:21 AM
The program will discuss the Report of the Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform.

Guests are:
- Kenneth Troske, Department of Economics, University of Kentucky
- Robert Martin, Professor Emeritus of Economics, Centre College
- Andy Hightower, executive director, Kentucky Club for Growth
- Tihisha Rawlins, associate director for grassroots, AARP Kentucky

Viewers with questions and comments participate in the live broadcast by telephone at 1-800-494-7605.

Kentucky Tonight programs are archived online, made available via podcast, and rebroadcast on KET1 and KET KY. Archived programs, information about podcasts, and broadcast schedules are available at www.ket.org/kytonight.

amisspelledword
12-06-2010, 11:45 AM
aside from the obvious, this might be an interesting thing to mention:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20101206/us_yblog_thelookout/government-cant-print-money-properly

As a metaphor for our troubled economic and financial era -- and the government's stumbling response -- this one's hard to beat. You can't stimulate the economy via the money supply, after all, if you can't print the money correctly.
Because of a problem with the presses, the federal government has shut down production of its flashy new $100 bills, and has quarantined more than 1 billion of them -- more than 10 percent of all existing U.S. cash -- in a vault in Fort Worth, Texas, reports CNBC.

yatez112
12-06-2010, 07:28 PM
I <3 Bill Goodman.

An email of mine read again...

BamaFanNKy
12-06-2010, 11:14 PM
I <3 Bill Goodman.

An email of mine read again...

He has a man crush back.

Gage
12-07-2010, 01:18 AM
Interesting guests.