PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Elections why wait till 2012???

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Top 2 targets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Term-limited Republican incumbent = ripe for a Liberty candidate:)
Haley Barbour (Mississippi)
Republican Incumbent running for re-election =ripe for a huge message to remove this gop establishment candidate by all means available to the liberty movement!
Bobby Jindal (Louisiana)

plus State legislature races in 4 states and numerous citizen initiatives, mayoral races in several major cities, and a variety of local offices on the ballot.

We have already done more;) as the Liberty Movement in the past!!!!!!!!!!

It is time to Kick AZZ and TAKE NAMES. Reform the gop, bye bye bobby and let us fill Haley Barbours seat. We must fight in 2011 and 2012! Make the gop establishment cards fall in 2011 and the rest will fall in 2012.

wiki info Gubernatorial elections
Main article: United States gubernatorial elections, 2011
Three states - Kentucky, Mississippi and Louisiana - will elect governors in 2011, though Louisiana's election dates do not coincide with that of most states.

[edit] Other state-wide Officer elections
In the three aforementioned states, elections for state executive branch offices of Lieutenant Governor (in a separate election in Louisiana and Mississippi and on the same ticket as the gubernatorial nominee in Kentucky), Secretary of state, state Treasurer, state Auditor, state Attorney General, and Commissioners of Insurance and Agriculture will be held. In addition, there will be elections for Kentucky and Mississippi's state appellate courts, respectively.

[edit] State & Territorial legislative elections
Four states - Louisiana, Mississippi, New Jersey and Virginia - and one U.S. territory, the Northern Mariana Islands, elects their state or territorial legislators in 2011.

ps after 2010, 2011 should be a huge force for us before 2012. Let us make sure we send a loud and clear message to the failed gop in 2011!!! why wait till 2012!!!

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 11:18 AM
bumpin for the liberty movement!! We need to start now for 2011!!

Primbs
12-06-2010, 11:54 AM
http://www.rlc.org/2011-national-convention/convention-agenda/

A worthwhile convention to go to learn more about winning campaigns in the Republican Party is to attend the Republican Liberty Caucus convention.

The same week as CPAC in D.C. you can get to both convetions the same week.

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 12:07 PM
http://www.rlc.org/2011-national-convention/convention-agenda/

A worthwhile convention to go to learn more about winning campaigns in the Republican Party is to attend the Republican Liberty Caucus convention.

The same week as CPAC in D.C. you can get to both convetions the same week.

I saw the thread. I wish i could go:( originally from virginia!

Primbs
12-06-2010, 12:36 PM
I have been to many CPACs. It can really be an amazing experience. You combine that with a GOP Liberty convention, it is like getting two for one.

These events can really can be even more memorable than attending the Iowa Caucus or a New Hampshire Primary.

These events are now the largest gathering of liberty minded people in the world.

If you can reconsider, it is something to think about. Ron Paul had a huge presence last year. This year should be more exciting.

speciallyblend
12-07-2010, 07:05 AM
bump we need to get rid of this one to kentucky Sen. David Williams

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=271724

Austrian Econ Disciple
12-07-2010, 07:10 AM
I have been to many CPACs. It can really be an amazing experience. You combine that with a GOP Liberty convention, it is like getting two for one.

These events can really can be even more memorable than attending the Iowa Caucus or a New Hampshire Primary.

These events are now the largest gathering of liberty minded people in the world.

If you can reconsider, it is something to think about. Ron Paul had a huge presence last year. This year should be more exciting.

That's not true, but it would be wise for as many of us libertarians to make it to CPAC as possible.

Thousands made it to this year's PorcFest (I doubt there are thousands+ of libertarians at CPAC...). Anyways, if I lived closer, I would attend! Spread the message everyone who is going! :D

speciallyblend
12-07-2010, 07:14 AM
That's not true, but it would be wise for as many of us libertarians to make it to CPAC as possible.

Thousands made it to this year's PorcFest (I doubt there are thousands+ of libertarians at CPAC...). Anyways, if I lived closer, I would attend! Spread the message everyone who is going! :D

Well i can not go unless someone pays for my plane tickets and expenses! I hope 5 more go to replace me! I am in Colorado:(

speciallyblend
12-08-2010, 01:03 AM
palin

YumYum
12-08-2010, 01:25 AM
What is the urgency? You are making me neurotic. I am a republican delegate who was going to switch to dems, but didn't because of, not you, but your elephant on the trampoline. Now, its a cop car bleeping his lights. I feel like I am being pulled over for a DUI everytime I read your posts.

BTW, I am also vice-chair for the pub Party.

speciallyblend
12-08-2010, 01:36 AM
What is the urgency? You are making me neurotic. I am a republican delegate who was going to switch to dems, but didn't because of, not you, but your elephant on the trampoline. Now, its a cop car bleeping his lights. I feel like I am being pulled over for a DUI everytime I read your posts.

BTW, I am also vice-chair for the pub Party.

nice, hehe i plan on changing it soon! i just thought police car fit for the police state we live in!

I figured the sooner we let these biggovrepublicans know we are gonna meet them in the school yard, the better:)

>changed for you;)

YumYum
12-08-2010, 02:11 AM
Thank you. I love the bouncing elephant. Now that I have your attention, how do we handle the neocons; do we call them on the carpet, or do we play "Let's pretend"?

speciallyblend
12-08-2010, 02:23 AM
Thank you. I love the bouncing elephant. Now that I have your attention, how do we handle the neocons; do we call them on the carpet, or do we play "Let's pretend"?

I think we have to call them out just like Rand did in Kentucky! Once we remove a few more in upcoming elections the rest will change their tune faster then the wind for political survival and power! Yes we still have to keep a check on them but we need to start calling out the folks that caused the problems within the gop!! This first step will gain credibility with gop voters and indys and even dems outside the gop establishment circles!! We have to show voters and republicans that we are not those republicans!

The bottom line is the only reason i am registered republican is Ron Paul and if the gop cannot figure that out soon! Then the gop will have troubles ahead!!

Is it a miracle that i am a republican? I think so:) something god couldn't even argue about with me;)

YumYum
12-08-2010, 02:38 AM
I think we have to call them out just like Rand did in Kentucky! Once we remove a few more in upcoming elections the rest will change their tune faster then the wind for political survival and power! Yes we still have to keep a check on them but we need to start calling out the folks that caused the problems within the gop!! This first step will gain credibility with gop voters and indys and even dems outside the gop establishment circles!! We have to show voters and republicans that we are not those republicans!

The bottom line is the only reason i am registered republican is Ron Paul and if the gop cannot figure that out soon! Then the gop will have troubles ahead!!

Is it a miracle that i am a republican? I think so:) something god couldn't even argue about with me;)

Good...I agree. So, do we do like some on here, and meet the neocons halfway, or do we stick to our morals and principles regardless of the consequences?

speciallyblend
12-08-2010, 02:47 AM
Good...I agree. So, do we do like some on here, and meet the neocons halfway, or do we stick to our morals and principles regardless of the consequences?

well that is where we have to find the fine line! I think we have to knock a few more down and then be willing to have them meet us half way! I think we can stand on our morals and principles and still have these failed republicans work with us! If they cannot meet us half-way then i suggest we work at removing them to!! Where that fine line is i do not know but i think they have already been warned nicely now it is time to start squeezing a lil harder and holding the gop accountable for their own house!!

Paul Ryan to me would be a top target! A so-called upcoming gop establishment candidate! We must play hard ball over and over again just like in Kentucky! Once we topple a few more the rest will come falling down or join our bandwagon for survival!