PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Republicans that should be removed from office ASAP!!

speciallyblend
12-05-2010, 11:12 PM
to help SAVE our Country? I would like folks to name names and i guess when i get around 20 names i will make a poll! i hope we can at least remove all 10 in the near future!!

My choice John Boehner

edit
sometime this week i will try to go thru names in threads but my next goal is to make the top 10 list of folks who are actually up for re-election in 2012! Then we can put it all to a rpf vote!

when people are listing names please put next to them when they are up for re-election or if seat will be open. If not i will try to research that when i have time!!!

We need to seriously put a top 10 list together for 2012 while focusing on a few races in 2011! We need to let these folks know we are not waiting to meet them in the school yard in 2012 but NOW!!!!!

for example we will exclude lindsay graham from this poll and list since he is not up for re-election anytime soon!

let us look at candidates for 2012 and the few that might be running in 2011!

candidates for 2012 should be our main focus on this list!!

Pauls' Revere
12-05-2010, 11:13 PM
John McCain

speciallyblend
12-05-2010, 11:16 PM
John McCain

As a republican! I Declare War on the GOP!!

amy31416
12-05-2010, 11:18 PM
Lindsay Graham.

guitarlifter
12-05-2010, 11:19 PM
Might as well list anyone who is against Ron Paul in the presidential race. It would help if they all suddenly "disappeared," as a certain politician recently said of Assange (he's actually on this list, too :) ).

speciallyblend
12-05-2010, 11:26 PM
Might as well list anyone who is against Ron Paul in the presidential race. It would help if they all suddenly "disappeared," as a certain politician recently said of Assange (he's actually on this list, too :) ).

I hear ya. Would be nice to wake up to Breaking News, the GOP Leadership has vanished!

Matt Collins
12-05-2010, 11:28 PM
ONLY 10 of them?

(and yes all of the Dems should be removed too)

Kludge
12-05-2010, 11:30 PM
Dana Rohrabacher

american.swan
12-05-2010, 11:31 PM
We should target the communist party members in congress. Make it known they're communist and THEN claim everyone who voted with said communist are agreeing to a communist agenda. :)

Anti Federalist
12-05-2010, 11:31 PM
Joe Evilman.

LoL

speciallyblend
12-05-2010, 11:32 PM
ONLY 10 of them?

well i figured if we nailed down 10 of them or at least 5 ,the rest would change their platform like they always do. You only need to take a few down before the rest SCREAM UNCLE!!! try to make the list of folks that are up for re-election asap!!

tangent4ronpaul
12-05-2010, 11:34 PM
Not technically a Republican, but the #1 person I'd like to see voted out of office is Mr Police State himself - Joe Liberman.

-t

speciallyblend
12-05-2010, 11:35 PM
ONLY 10 of them?

dems do not matter unless they register republican or switch to the gop!

guitarlifter
12-05-2010, 11:39 PM
Schumer. The bastard.

cindy25
12-05-2010, 11:51 PM
Eric Cantor (he said Israel not a foreign country)

Peter King

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-06-2010, 12:03 AM
McCain, Boehner, Brown, Harris.. oh hell.. all of them.

Liberty4life
12-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Boehner China and other anti-American interests have given Boehner over $8m this year

Cantor who told a constituent to sell her house to she couldn't afford to pay for cancer surgery

Graham called Ted Kennedy "one of the most principled men I've ever met."

McCain's fellow Republican Senators are actually scared of McCain having his hand anywhere near the nuclear button.

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Dana Rohrabacher

who is dana? thought i would ask you;) you have more cred then google;)

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Boehner China and other anti-American interests have given Boehner over $8m this year

Cantor who told a constituent to sell her house to she couldn't afford to pay for cancer surgery

Graham called Ted Kennedy "one of the most principled men I've ever met."

McCain's fellow Republican Senators are actually scared of McCain having his hand anywhere near the nuclear button.

these are also names on my mind, but i was thinking along the lines of top profile which they are but also focus on republicans that might be up for election in upcoming years. upcoming gop est and biggovrepublicans!

If we can remove 5-10 key establishment republicans in upcoming elections. The rest of these liars will jump onto our bandwagon for self survival!

If we can focus on key republicans from bottom up/top down in the next 1-2 yrs! The typical gop fence sitter will change his tune like the wind!!

TheTyke
12-06-2010, 12:57 AM
KY - Sen. Mitch McConnell: Used his minority leader position to pass the TARP bailout. Allowed Harry Reid an early vote on the health care bill so he could go home for Christmas. Worked with Obama to stop Audit the Fed in Senate. His favorability ratings survived all those atrocities, but after opposing Rand in the primary... well, let's just say the Junior Senator has better ratings now.

If only we can find a credible candidate...

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-06-2010, 01:23 AM
KY - Sen. Mitch McConnell: Used his minority leader position to pass the TARP bailout. Allowed Harry Reid an early vote on the health care bill so he could go home for Christmas. Worked with Obama to stop Audit the Fed in Senate. His favorability ratings survived all those atrocities, but after opposing Rand in the primary... well, let's just say the Junior Senator has better ratings now.

If only we can find a credible candidate...

I know of a perfect candidate to run in KY and he is a member of this forum and was recently heralded on c-span.

Humanae Libertas
12-06-2010, 02:00 AM
1. Lindsey Graham
2. John McCain
3. John Boehner
4. Eric Cantor
5. Rick Perry
6. Olympia Snowe
7. Bobby Jindal
8 Marco Rubio
9. Peter King
10. Scott Brown

There's a lot more, but that's all I can think of atm.

TheTyke
12-06-2010, 02:05 AM
I know of a perfect candidate to run in KY and he is a member of this forum and was recently heralded on c-span.

Ohhhhh.......... good idea. >:)

Romantarchist
12-06-2010, 03:23 AM
Lindsey Graham
John McCain
Eric Cantor
John Boehner
Mitch McConnell
Lisa Murkowski
Howard McKeon
Peter King
Mike Pence
Rick Perry

anaconda
12-06-2010, 03:24 AM
McSame should be dropped kicked to the bowels of hell.

Kotin
12-06-2010, 03:48 AM
Eric Cantor!!!!!!!

Kludge
12-06-2010, 04:30 AM
who is dana? thought i would ask you;) you have more cred then google;)

He was a student of the anarcho-pacifist Robert LeFevre who turned on the philosophy more than Greenspan did on Rand.

Once an anarchist, he won the support of the Kochtopus and then became a Congressman, and now opposes gay marriage, supports torture of detainees, along with US occupations, while parading around as a fiscal conservative.

Aside from being one of the scummier politicians, it's really aggravating he once believed in almost everything I do, then becomes a slimy politician who became someone I disagree with on almost everything.

He's a perfect example of what could happen if we support candidates who compromise.

nobody's_hero
12-06-2010, 05:08 AM
I would like to see one of the two GA senators voted out. Johnny "Real Estate" Isakson or Saxby Chambliss.

(I'd like to see both of them removed, actually, but since we're trying to get it narrowed down to 10, I'll settle for just one in this thread, lol. Don't wanna be selfish here.)

libertyjam
12-06-2010, 06:10 AM
Olympia Snowe
Susan Collins
John Boehner
Mitch McConnell
Eric Cantor

vita3
12-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Joe Barton

james1906
12-06-2010, 07:17 AM
Should there be a list of 10 that are up for election in 2012?

BuddyRey
12-06-2010, 07:23 AM
How about a list of Republicans who should be spared instead? That would be much more concise.

olehounddog
12-06-2010, 07:34 AM
From the great state of NC food safety bill co-sponsor bailout Burr

Sola_Fide
12-06-2010, 07:40 AM
I'll go with the most obvious ones:

Lindsey Scaham
John McLame
Mitch McBailout
John Beoner

cindy25
12-06-2010, 07:52 AM
considering Michelle Bachmann's recent comments she should be a target

Justinjj1
12-06-2010, 08:03 AM
Jim Demint, Michele Bachmann, Scott Brown and all the others who are hijacking the Tea Party would be at the top of my list.

Christianlibertarian
12-06-2010, 08:33 AM
Scott Brown

sluggo
12-06-2010, 08:43 AM

+1

pcosmar
12-06-2010, 08:47 AM
How about a list of Republicans who should be spared instead? That would be much more concise.
Would you be able to find 10?

:(

bruce leeroy
12-06-2010, 08:59 AM
pter king

Cutlerzzz
12-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Paul Ryan, my own congressman.

Voted for the bank bailouts, the auto bailouts, for the wars, Medicare Part D, to take CEO's bonus's, the Bush stimulus, he supports the war on drugs, the Patriot Act, and has quite a few other horrible violations of the Constitution and the peoples Natural Rights.

To make it all worse he is a rising star of the Republican Party and presented as its future by some. Considering he just turned 40 this year, it would be great to take care of this Neocon now rather than potentially deal with him for another 30+ years. To quote someone else on this forum "he is the future of the establishment".

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 09:38 AM

Voted for the bank bailouts, the auto bailouts, for the wars, Medicare Part D, to take CEO's bonus's, the Bush stimulus, he supports the war on drugs, the Patriot Act, and has quite a few other horrible violations of the Constitution and the peoples Natural Rights.

To make it all worse he is a rising star of the Republican Party and presented as its future by some. Considering he just turned 40 this year, it would be great to take care of this Neocon now rather than potentially deal with him for another 30+ years. To quote someone else on this forum "he is the future of the establishment".

these are the folks we need to go after! Sounds like a top 5 priority to me!!!

I want to give it a few more days of suggestions! I really want rpf members to focus on upcoming elections and so-called upcoming GOP establishment type candidates!! Paul Ryan seems to be a prime example of someone that should go asap!! We really need to apply pressure like the liberty movement did in the Rand Race! The more we remove these folks from office. The faster they will jump on the band wagon to save their own political asses!! All we need to do is remove a few and the rest will change their tune overnight like they always do!!

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 09:42 AM

sparring republicans doesn't reform them!

bruce leeroy
12-06-2010, 09:44 AM
these are the folks we need to go after! Sounds like a top 5 priority to me!!!

I want to give it a few more days of suggestions! I really want rpf members to focus on upcoming elections and so-called upcoming GOP establishment type candidates!! Paul Ryan seems to be a prime example of someone that should go asap!! We really need to apply pressure like the liberty movement did in the Rand Race! The more we remove these folks from office. The faster they will jump on the band wagon to save their own political asses!! All we need to do is remove a few and the rest will change their tune overnight like they always do!!

problem with that is that just because they change the tune of their rhetoric, doesn't mean they change the tune of their legislative actions

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 09:52 AM

that is the angle i would like rpf members to approach:) If we can remove 2-10 republicans on that list. I think you would be amazed at how fast the rest of the republicans would change their tunes!!

once we get at least 10-20 candidates that are up for re-election in 2012 I will make a poll list!
maybe we should focus on these smaller election in 2011 with a vengeance so they know what is coming in 2012;)
The United States general elections of 2011, which will be held on Tuesday, November 8, are off-year elections in which no members of the Congress are scheduled for election. There are three gubernatorial races, state legislative elections in four states, numerous citizen initiatives, mayoral races in several major cities, and a variety of local offices on the ballot.

The United States gubernatorial elections of 2011 will be held in the states of Louisiana, Kentucky, and Mississippi. These elections are part of the General election of 2011.

Contents [hide]
1 Predictions
2 Term-limited Republican incumbent
2.1 Haley Barbour (Mississippi)
3 Democratic Incumbent running for re-election
3.1 Steve Beshear (Kentucky)
4 Republican Incumbent running for re-election
4.1 Bobby Jindal (Louisiana)

Hallamaat
12-06-2010, 10:05 AM

Yeah, he sucks. I laughed my ass off when he got called out on voting for the AIG bonus tax and then he had to come out in a "derrr, oopsies, I shouldn't have done that!" fashion and admit that he shouldn't have voted for it.

But hey, Real ID Sensenbrenner is my rep and he's crap too. I'd be so proud of SE Wisconsin if both of them were ever shown the door.

Feeding the Abscess
12-06-2010, 10:09 AM

I don't think there's anyone in Congress with a greater divide between perception (Chris Matthews derided him as being "libertarian," and "against saving the economy from collapse, voting against everything". No he wasn't confusing him with Rand) and reality.

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 10:12 AM
problem with that is that just because they change the tune of their rhetoric, doesn't mean they change the tune of their legislative actions

i hear ya but we have to start somewhere!

jacque
12-06-2010, 10:17 AM

I was think the same thing. If we work on 10 for the up coming 2012 and then move to 2014 with the next set up for election, we can have them all replaced by 2016.

jacque
12-06-2010, 10:18 AM

And Tarp and..... more!

Burr is not up for relection in 2012.

georgiaboy
12-06-2010, 10:19 AM
yeah, hard to keep it down to 10. Probably be good to look at some of the folks that ol' Mitch invited to Trey Grayson's DC fundraiser.

Here are my litmus tests so far for some requirements:
1. I'll never vote for a bailouter.
2. I'll never vote for a debt ceiling raiser.
3. I'll never vote for an RP chair blocker.

More to come I'm sure.

jacque
12-06-2010, 10:20 AM

Thanks for that info. I moved to NC but my family is still there. I thought he was ok. I have been duped.:(

Cutlerzzz
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah, he sucks. I laughed my ass off when he got called out on voting for the AIG bonus tax and then he had to come out in a "derrr, oopsies, I shouldn't have done that!" fashion and admit that he shouldn't have voted for it.

But hey, Real ID Sensenbrenner is my rep and he's crap too. I'd be so proud of SE Wisconsin if both of them were ever shown the door.

There is a career politician who needs to go.

Hallamaat
12-06-2010, 10:34 AM
I don't think there's anyone in Congress with a greater divide between perception (Chris Matthews derided him as being "libertarian," and "against saving the economy from collapse, voting against everything". No he wasn't confusing him with Rand) and reality.

Yep. If there is anything the guy is good at, it's putting on a glossy facade as being a supporter for small government while voting like an unapologetic statist. Then again, with his biggest cheerleaders being the type of people that post at Hotair and Michelle Malkin's blog who are too dim to realize that garbage like the patriot act, the war on drugs, a police & nanny state and our overseas adventures =/= the small government they claim to want, it's easy to see how Ryan gets away with this.

Cutlerzzz
12-06-2010, 10:40 AM

If you just watch him talk you would think he's a Libertarian, or at least a real Conservative. He really talks the talk(and sadly, he is a great public speaker and very good at debating).

Here is a video that compares Ron Paul to Paul Ryan and exposes Ryan by his voting record.

YouTube - TNR: Who Is Paul Ryan? Who Is Ron Paul? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS_Tr1Bnv54&feature=player_embedded)

speciallyblend
12-06-2010, 10:41 AM
Yep. If there is anything the guy is good at, it's putting on a glossy facade as being a supporter for small government while voting like an unapologetic statist. Then again, with his biggest cheerleaders being the type of people that post at Hotair and Michelle Malkin's blog who are too dim to realize that garbage like the patriot act, the war on drugs, a police & nanny state and our overseas adventures =/= the small government they claim to want, it's easy to see how Ryan gets away with this.

well maybe paul ryan needs to be our #1 target!!! I hope more rpf members chime in. This really could be the key to moving the liberty movement forward by holding biggovrepublicans accountable now! We are reforming the gop not the dnc! The movement did it in Kentucky with Rand ! so far Paul Ryan sounds like the loudest message we could send to the failed gop establishment!! Removing biggovrepublicans is far more effective then complaining about dems that does nothing to reform the gop!!

Tonewah
12-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Bill & Don Young (in Congress for a combined 76 years, and countless billions in wasted money), Dick Shelby, Jeff Sessions, Lindsey Graham, John McCain, John Boehner, Scott Brown, Mitch McConnell, and I guess I'll throw Rick Perry in there for good measure.

freshjiva
12-06-2010, 04:15 PM
Judd Gregg.

Surprised no one has mentioned him yet. It amazes me the great lengths he will go to defend the Federal Reserve and fiat money. He also was a strong Yea vote for the TARP bailouts.

I can't believe these people get a pass from the electorate as "conservatives". Jeez.

Captain Shays
12-06-2010, 04:19 PM
Murkowski. Did I spell it right? I hope not then it couldn't be counted as a vote.

Feeding the Abscess
12-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Judd Gregg.

Surprised no one has mentioned him yet. It amazes me the great lengths he will go to defend the Federal Reserve and fiat money. He also was a strong Yea vote for the TARP bailouts.

I can't believe these people get a pass from the electorate as "conservatives". Jeez.

He's retiring, term is up when the new Congress starts.

tpreitzel
12-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Lindsey Graham
John McCain
Eric Cantor
John Boehner
Mitch McConnell
Lisa Murkowski
Olympia Snowe
Scott Brown
Susan Collins
Peter King

speciallyblend
12-07-2010, 07:03 AM
bump we need to get rid of this one to kentucky Sen. David Williams

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=271724

speciallyblend
12-08-2010, 01:02 AM
beckin

YumYum
12-08-2010, 01:03 AM
reckin

jmdrake
12-08-2010, 05:49 AM
John Cornyn
Bob Corker
Lamar Alexander
Rick Perry

speciallyblend
12-08-2010, 07:25 AM
John Cornyn
Bob Corker
Lamar Alexander
Rick Perry

sometime this week i will try to go thru names in threads but my next goal is to make the top 10 list of folks who are actually up for re-election in 2012! Then we can put it all to a rpf vote!

when people are listing names please put next to them when they are up for re-election or if seat will be open. If not i will try to research that when i have time!!!

We need to seriously put a top 10 list together for 2012 while focusing on a few races in 2011! We need to let these folks know we are not waiting to meet them in the school yard in 2012 but NOW!!!!!

for example we will exclude lindsay graham from this poll since he is not up for re-election anytime soon!

let us look at candidates for 2012 and the few that might be running in 2011!

candidates for 2012 should be our main focus on this list!!

TNforPaul45
12-08-2010, 08:06 AM
I came up with a line of code to help with our senate decision process:

For(i=0;i<100;i++)
{
If(sen_name=="Rand Paul")
Sen_name++;
else
__recall senator(sen_name);

}

Travlyr
12-08-2010, 08:25 AM