PDA

View Full Version : Bernanke Outright Lied on 60 Minutes and Appeared On Edge Throughout

sailingaway
12-05-2010, 10:33 PM
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2010/12/bernanke-outright-lied-on-60-minutes.html

dannno
12-06-2010, 02:17 AM
Very good article, though it could have been a lot longer and covered a lot more topics it came out within hours of the interview, so I certainly understand.

lynnf
12-06-2010, 04:36 AM
I noticed that his voice cracked at the beginning, but as the conman grew confidence he relaxed more. must have been relieved that it was going so well......

lynn

Dissident
12-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Bernanke looks absolutely terrified in the interview.

Tal
12-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Bernanke looks absolutely terrified in the interview.

The criticism is starting to get to him I think. I think he is losing faith in his own treatment methods.

devil21
12-06-2010, 05:59 PM
The criticism is starting to get to him I think. I think he is losing faith in his own treatment methods.

It's been years now since his policies were implemented and have led to more failure. Im thinking he realizes that people are starting to wake up regarding the damage the Fed is doing, and more are realizing it is intentional. He'll be swinging from a lamp post if the people turn on him. This is why he's doing these PR interviews.

Rancher
12-06-2010, 06:35 PM
That interview came across as a total staged production, IMO.

Imperial
12-06-2010, 07:51 PM
It's been years now since his policies were implemented and have led to more failure. Im thinking he realizes that people are starting to wake up regarding the damage the Fed is doing, and more are realizing it is intentional.

It would be extremely misguided to say that the Fed hasn't handled the economy well on purpose. Just like Austrian economics should not be dismissed outright like it is too often in the status quo, we should not be so quick to simply misrepresent neo-Keynesianism as some kind of over-arching conspiracy. Somebody can hold views different than us in good faith and simply be wrong.

awake
12-06-2010, 07:54 PM
So if the captain of the QE2 is terrified, what should that make the rest of us think? Life boat anyone?

devil21
12-06-2010, 07:58 PM
It would be extremely misguided to say that the Fed hasn't handled the economy well on purpose. Just like Austrian economics should not be dismissed outright like it is too often in the status quo, we should not be so quick to simply misrepresent neo-Keynesianism as some kind of over-arching conspiracy. Somebody can hold views different than us in good faith and simply be wrong.

Think what you want but I've seen more than enough evidence to conclude that the New World (Financial) Order plan is very real and destroying the dollar is part of that plan. Ben isn't "misguided". He's a puppet for the international bankers and the bankers want global, central monetary control that is not tied to any particular country. This requires destruction of the dollar and Ben is obviously doing a wonderful job of fulfilling this requirement.

Fox McCloud
12-06-2010, 08:42 PM
All I can really say is...wow....sounds like he got off really easy from the naivety of the interviewer....darn shame, though I somehow doubt Bernanke would agree to a "tough" interview anyway.

Just...wow..

cindy25
12-06-2010, 11:24 PM
YouTube - BEN BERNANKE 60 MINUTES [DEC 5 2010] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPmmWe5iulQ)

this is the interview, the torrent on Demonoid is missing this part

Sola_Fide
12-06-2010, 11:31 PM
You're goin down Ben!

Bruno
12-06-2010, 11:49 PM
He's getting a tick in his left eye.

heavenlyboy34
12-07-2010, 12:08 AM
You're goin down Ben!

I don't doubt that-they all go down eventually. The question is-what comes after helicopter Ben? :eek: End Da Fed or another monetary crank?

HOLLYWOOD
12-07-2010, 01:02 AM
ALL Garbage by the Bernak and CBS. Journalist know the art to getting to the truth, is always to followup on an answer. In the staged settings... it's smooth sailing like this CBS' scripted piece.

puppetmaster
12-07-2010, 01:05 AM
well he lies all the time no big deal

Mini-Me
12-07-2010, 07:04 AM
Think what you want but I've seen more than enough evidence to conclude that the New World (Financial) Order plan is very real and destroying the dollar is part of that plan. Ben isn't "misguided". He's a puppet for the international bankers and the bankers want global, central monetary control that is not tied to any particular country. This requires destruction of the dollar and Ben is obviously doing a wonderful job of fulfilling this requirement.

Although I tend to agree with you, I do occasionally wonder if he could even be an unwitting puppet unaware of his role. I mean, pretend for a second you're an old money banker. Who else would you rather have run the Fed than a tunnel-visioned academic thoroughly convinced that the Fed didn't print enough money in the Great Depression, and willing to go to ANY lengths to prove his life work, with too much pride at stake to ever concede defeat? Food for thought. I'm not sure if it's scarier to think of him as a snake or as an insane true believer.

Blueskies
12-07-2010, 07:23 AM

Go see a psychiatrist, bro.

I've gotten a degree in Econ from a major university. They teach this Bernake stuff, and have logic to back it up. Sadly, they're wrong. But they don't say, "we need to destroy the dollar to implement world control! muahahah

cbc58
12-07-2010, 08:21 AM
see the part where Pelly said there was a huge divide between wall st earners and regular folks... and Bernake answered that yes there was a difference between high school and college educated people? even my wife caught that...

devil21
12-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Go see a psychiatrist, bro.

I've gotten a degree in Econ from a major university. They teach this Bernake stuff, and have logic to back it up. Sadly, they're wrong. But they don't say, "we need to destroy the dollar to implement world control! muahahah

Well congrats to you on your piece of paper. Clearly that means you know all.

Im going to assume that it never occurred to you that what is taught in the "major universities" (breeding ground for communist collectivism) is directed toward that goal of globalist central control?

Hat tip to reinhardt:
http://www.enterprisecorruption.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Actor08-Dec.-05-10.59.jpg

What do you think "Global Thinking For Tomorrow's Leaders in Finance" means?

What do you think "New World Order" means when politicians from around the world simultaneously speak about it publicly over and over?
YouTube - The Globalists' Agenda - New World Order Quotes from Politicians (1950 - 2009) Part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptcp07v_w-w&feature=player_embedded)
YouTube - The Globalists' Agenda - New World Order Quotes from Politicians (1950 - 2009) Part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uzxEHFDkw&feature=player_embedded)
YouTube - The Globalists' Agenda - New World Order Quotes from Politicians (1950 - 2009) Part 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksy2yrUNd9Q&feature=player_embedded)

What do you think international bankers like the IMF are aiming for when they call for the replacement of the dollar as reserve currency with a global currency?
Here's a large thread FULL of news articles stating such.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=215160&highlight=destruction

So yeah, that's just a little of the evidence. Your failure to research isn't my fault and if you think people in the largest halls of power are just misguided then I think you seriously underestimate the people you claim to know about.