PDA

View Full Version : WikiLeaks: Newly Leaked Diplomatic Cables Talk of UFOs

FrankRep
12-04-2010, 07:09 PM
WikiLeaks: new diplomatic cables contain UFO details, Julian Assange says (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/wikileaks/8180528/Wikileaks-new-diplomatic-cables-contain-UFO-details-says-Julian-Assange.html)
New leaked diplomatic cables set to be published by Wikileaks will contain fresh details on UFOs, according to the website's founder Julian Assange.

Telegraph UK
03 Dec 2010

The 39 year-old Australian, who is wanted by Interpol over a charge of rape and sexual assault in Sweden, said there were some references to extraterrestrial life in yet-to-be-published confidential files obtained from the American government.

He did not disclose what information was contained in the diplomatic memos obtained by the whistleblowing website. It also remains unclear when they will be published.

Mr Assange’s comments were made during a webchat with The Guardian, during which he confirmed his team were taking security precautions due to "threats against our lives".

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01777/alien_1777965b.jpg

FrankRep
12-04-2010, 07:19 PM
Flashback:

Ronald Reagan Comments on Extraterrestrial Alien Threat

Alien invasion threat is discussed by President Ronald Reagan and Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev as relayed in a speech at Fallston High School in Fallston, Maryland on December 4, 1985

YouTube - Reagan Comments on ET Alien Threat (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfejBpD_wm4)

hazek
12-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Nice little speech by Reagan.

FrankRep
12-04-2010, 07:38 PM
Jesse Ventura - Conspiracy Theory - Area 51

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Area 51 Part 1 of 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2smUTJ75io)

YouTube - Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - Area 51 Part 2 of 6 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RaX7yVIYzk)

etc...

Bruno
12-04-2010, 07:41 PM
Now we're talkin'

Drudged it. (and made up a new verb) :cool:

Aratus
12-05-2010, 09:25 AM
the ufo community is hoping wiki comes clean
about what the gov't and the cia once knew...

Agorism
12-05-2010, 09:32 AM
This crap makes the forums look like a conspiracy site in my opinion.

Hot topics.

FrankRep
12-05-2010, 09:40 AM

Hot topics.

It's WikiLeaks and Telegraph UK.

Normally I don't touch this subject, but this is MSM news.

Agorism
12-05-2010, 09:41 AM
Whatever

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 09:42 AM

Hot topics.

Well that would be the height of ignorance.
China has closed airports a few times recently due to UFOs.
A Conference was held at the National Press Club where Ranking military Officers reported that UFOs had disabled Nukes, several times.
Mexico has released Military Aircraft Gun footage of encounters where they lost planes.
The British Government Has reported incidents, as well as the French Government.

It is very likely that it has been mentioned in Diplomatic communications.

FrankRep
12-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Whatever

WikiLeaks = Conspiracy site.

:D

Bruno
12-05-2010, 09:43 AM
It's WikiLeaks and Telegraph UK.

Normally I don't touch this subject, but this is MSM news.

Agreed. It's world government cables talking about Unidentified Flying Objects.

runningdiz
12-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Agreed. It's world government cables talking about Unidentified Flying Objects.

Unidentified Flying Objects does not equal aliens.

Bruno
12-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Unidentified Flying Objects does not equal aliens.

Exactly

Agorism
12-05-2010, 09:49 AM
Whatever

Bruno
12-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Whatever

Cool :)

FrankRep
12-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Whatever

Maybe WikiLeaks is Lying. Who knows.

Aratus
12-05-2010, 09:57 AM
there are many ancient blue book era air force UFO files...

if there are 1990s or shrub era UFO files akin to bluebook,

does this vindicate gary mckinnon the aspie U.K hacker?

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 10:01 AM
:confused:

I generally expect more (intelligence, rationality,critical thinking) from this Forum than,

"Na Na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't hear you !"

:(

Aratus
12-05-2010, 10:07 AM
FreeGary.org.uk --- here is the blog

Aratus
12-05-2010, 10:10 AM
NASA isn't NSA however if gary mckinnon went into a gov't monster file
where several databases are hyperlinked and this got a gov't guy PO'ed
then where was he if he kept on finding programmer back doors???

Aratus
12-05-2010, 10:11 AM
was the wikileaker trying to absolve gary mckinnon by doing "ufo" or R+D leaks?

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 10:20 AM

I generally expect more (intelligence, rationality,critical thinking) from this Forum than,

"Na Na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't hear you !"

:(

The government brainwashing works pretty well doesn't it?

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 10:22 AM
FreeGary.org.uk --- here is the blog

Interesting rabbit trail Aratus. I had not heard of him.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/nov/30/wikileaks-cables-gary-mckinnon-gordon-brown
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_McKinnon

Ethek
12-05-2010, 10:25 AM
No doubt

Aratus
12-05-2010, 10:26 AM
the FOIA can be invoked to ask for FDR era
or TRUMAN era "FOO FIGHTER" files... seriously!
the FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT exists...

Brian4Liberty
12-05-2010, 10:38 AM
No doubt UFOs and Extraterrestrial Life have been discussed. Almost everyone "discusses" these hypothetical ideas every now and then. It's being discussed right here in this thread. Entertainment is full of science fiction. Nothing terribly extraordinary about politicians or diplomats discussing it at some point.

IMHO, if advanced alien life did come to our planet, it would not be good for us. Should politicians spend a whole lot of time preparing and spending money on something that is such a long-shot? Probably not. There you go, another hypothetical.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 10:40 AM
I think this latest admission further discredits Wikileaks. The notion that if there was evidence of UFO and extraterrestrial life on Earth, that ONLY the government would have access to it is quite comical.

More likely this is a bogus leak fed to Wikileaks to discredit the organization.

DrRP08
12-05-2010, 10:43 AM
He never said it discusses extraterrestrials, only UFOs. Big difference.

Aratus
12-05-2010, 10:46 AM
in 1953 we have the people around HOYT VANDENBURG handing BLUE BOOK and GRUDGE files
over to the CIA after the d.c flap of 1952. seriously, we had UFO files and they went out of
the area of the military into the CIA under eisenhower. if by follwing a foo fighter and white sands
era groupings of files that lad into what phillip corso said about 1960s research + development

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 10:49 AM
I think this latest admission further discredits Wikileaks. The notion that if there was evidence of UFO and extraterrestrial life on Earth, that ONLY the government would have access to it is quite comical.

More likely this is either a bogus leak fed to Wikileaks to discredit the organization or a propaganda attempt to instill fear in the populace to seek security and protection from their government.

How does the publishing of leaked Diplomatic Communications discredit wikileaks?

They are not manufacturing the documents, nor altering them.
They are merely making them public. Publishing them.

Got a problem with the contents of the communications, take that up with the authors of the Documents.
;)

p,s. I have seen no claim from any government denying the authenticity of the documents.
Only screaming bloody murder (literally) at them being made public.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Under the premise that Wikileaks is indeed a legitimate whistleblowing source, surely vulnerable organizations/institutions would attempt to feed the site bogus information in an attempt to obfuscate what is real from fake.

CaliforniaMom
12-05-2010, 11:01 AM
If the latest wikileaks release shows proof of extraterrestial UFOs (rather than just UFOs).... I wonder what the world's reaction will be. I'm guessing most people won't believe it, except for those that already believe in aliens.

PatriotOne
12-05-2010, 11:05 AM
WikiLeaks: Newly Leaked Diplomatic Cables Talk of UFOs and Extraterrestrial Life

Of course he is....being the good little stooge that he is. An "extraterrestrial threat" along with the other proposed options have been being nurtured since the 60's. The Iron Mountain Report (1960's) is a must read.

Full text of The Iron Mountain Report

http://www.nationoftexas.com/docs/iron.shtml

excerpt:

Substitutes for the Functions of War: Models

The following substitute institutions, among others, have been
proposed for consideration as replacements for the nonmilitary
functions of war. That they may not have been originally set forth
for that purpose does not preclude or invalidate their possible
application here.

1. Economic. a) A comprehensive social-welfare program, directed
toward maximum improvement of general conditions of human life. b)
A giant open-end space research program, aimed at unreachable
targets. c) A permanent, ritualized, ultra-elaborate disarmament
inspection system, and variants of such a system.

a. Political. a) An omnipresent, virtually omnipotent
international police force. b) An established and recognized
extraterrestrial menace. c) Massive global environmental
pollution. d) Fictitious alternate enemies.

3. Sociological: Control function. a) Programs generally derived
from the Peace Corps model. a) A modern sophisticated form of
slavery. Motivational function. a)Intensified environmental
pollution. b) New religions or other mythologies. c) Socially
oriented blood games. d) Combination forms.

4. Ecological. A comprehensive welfare program, or a master
program of eugenic control.

5. Cultural. No replacement institution offered. Scientific. The
secondary requirements of the space research, social welfare,
and/or eugenics programs.

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 11:06 AM
Under the premise that Wikileaks is indeed a legitimate whistleblowing source, surely vulnerable organizations/institutions would attempt to feed the site bogus information in an attempt to obfuscate what is real from fake.

So, in your way of thinking,, All of these governments are working together to to insult and make fools of themselves. Deliberately.
Just to fool us.

Quite a leap, and some interesting mental gymnastics there.
;)

Dissident
12-05-2010, 11:24 AM
So, in your way of thinking,, All of these governments are working together to to insult and make fools of themselves. Deliberately.
Just to fool us.

Quite a leap, and some interesting mental gymnastics there.
;)

You've lost me there.

I'm not saying that the cables as a whole are manufactured. Although until now, the revelations have not resulted in "a new world, where global history is redefined" as promised. However, they have in fact embarrassed the US government to some degree.

I'm suggesting that leaks of purported evidence of UFO or extraterrestrials deserve scrutiny and skepticism.

I'm posing the question: If Wikileaks is indeed this revolutionary whistle-blowing anti-establishment organization, then wouldn't elements of the establishment attempt to discredit it?

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm posing the question: If Wikileaks is indeed this revolutionary whistle-blowing anti-establishment organization, then wouldn't elements of the establishment attempt to discredit it?

He is charged with Rape (obviously bogus charges.)
He is being hunted by the intelligence community.
World leaders are calling for his death, or imprisonment.

Electronic warfare is underway to attempt to shut them down.

Yeah, I guess they really do like him. :rolleyes:

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 11:35 AM
You've lost me there.

I'm not saying that the cables as a whole are manufactured. Although until now, the revelations have not resulted in "a new world, where global history is redefined" as promised. However, they have in fact embarrassed the US government to some degree.

I'm suggesting that leaks of purported evidence of UFO or extraterrestrials deserve scrutiny and skepticism.

I can see where you are coming from. They could very well give him a little information that is bogus just to make him look bad. They have done such things before.

puppetmaster
12-05-2010, 11:38 AM
one thing is ...I try to focus on things I can change....UFO's, aliens are little out of my capabilities....Now getting Ron Paul elected POTUS, the Fed shut down, and eliminate the IRS, as daunting as these challenges are....much more feasible to affect change.

Bruno
12-05-2010, 11:39 AM
You've lost me there.

So, elements of the establishment forged diplomatic cables in the hopes that some Pfc would find them years later, download them, and disclose them to wikileaks, in order to discredit wikileaks for disclosing other, real documents it discovered because some of them contained information on UFOs?

Am I following you right?

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 11:42 AM

You need to work on your mental back-flip with a side twist.
;)

Dissident
12-05-2010, 11:47 AM
He is charged with Rape (obviously bogus charges.)
He is being hunted by the intelligence community.
World leaders are calling for his death, or imprisonment.

Electronic warfare is underway to attempt to shut them down.

Yeah, I guess they really do like him. :rolleyes:

You do realize that this provides further legitimacy to Wikileaks as a threat to the establishment and Assange being an enemy of the state? What is the effect of this? More people will be compelled to visit Wikileaks to see for themselves the information that has governments infuriated.

idirtify
12-05-2010, 11:54 AM
WikiLeaks = Conspiracy site.

RPF = conspiracy site.

Seriously: any movement, which advocates individual liberty, has always had the task of trying to explain conspiratorial efforts by the government to the unconvinced/uninformed. In general, tyranny has always been the conspiracy of government.

torchbearer
12-05-2010, 11:56 AM
RPF = conspiracy site.

Seriously: any movement, which advocates individual liberty, has always had the task of trying to explain conspiratorial efforts by the government to the unconvinced/uninformed. In general, tyranny has always been the conspiracy of government.

and patriots form a conspiracy against tyranny.
our country was founded by a conspiracy against the king.

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 11:58 AM
To my way of thinking, the government handled this poorly. They should have just ignored it and let people think it was the ramblings of one internet web site.

Andrew-Austin
12-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Its amusing seeing people try and fit every little wikileaks story in to their own pet conspiracy theories.

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 12:11 PM
To my way of thinking, the government handled this poorly. They should have just ignored it and let people think it was the ramblings of one internet web site.

Perhaps, But Wikileaks had already had good success in exposing stuff and was growing a following. Some Media was also recognizing this as well. (Mostly Foreign Media). And the internet is growing as a recognized alternative Media.

They have the choice to come clean, or to resist.

Observe the reaction.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 12:14 PM
So, elements of the establishment forged diplomatic cables in the hopes that some Pfc would find them years later, download them, and disclose them to wikileaks, in order to discredit wikileaks for disclosing other, real documents it discovered because some of them contained information on UFOs?

No you are not.

I did not say that the diplomatic cables allegedly stolen by Manning are a forgery. I am suggesting if the cables are damaging to the establishment, then surely damage control would be enacted. One way of doing so is to discredit the messenger. In feeding Wikileaks bogus information, if published, the credibility of Wikileaks would suffer.

I find it amusing that people are more willing to believe in the legitimacy of UFOs and extraterrestrial life on Earth than to apply skepticism to the motivation and intention behind such disclosures.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Its amusing seeing people try and fit every little wikileaks story in to their own pet conspiracy theories.

It's more amusing to see people give total credence to allegations of UFO and extraterrestrial life on Earth. Furthermore, if such was the case, perhaps only more ridiculous is that ONLY governments would be privy to such information.

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 12:19 PM
No you are not.

I did not say that the diplomatic cables allegedly stolen by Manning are a forgery. I am suggesting if the cables are damaging to the establishment, then surely damage control would be enacted. One way of doing so is to discredit the messenger. In feeding Wikileaks bogus information, if published, the credibility of Wikileaks would suffer.

I find it amusing that people are more willing to believe in the legitimacy of UFOs and extraterrestrial life on Earth than to apply skepticism to the motivation and intention behind such disclosures.

Thing is, they would have to feed Wikileaks the bogus information after the fact. That would be very difficult, because all of the information being divulged at this time was obtained long ago.

Andrew-Austin
12-05-2010, 12:20 PM
It's more amusing to see people give total credence to allegations of UFO and extraterrestrial life on Earth. Furthermore, if such was the case, perhaps more ridiculous is that ONLY governments would be privy to such information.

Military bases would know more about UFOs.

Vessol
12-05-2010, 12:21 PM
Thing is, they would have to feed Wikileaks the bogus information after the fact. That would be very difficult, because all of the information being divulged at this time was obtained long ago.

That's what they want you to think!

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 12:23 PM
That's what they want you to think!

Who?

Vessol
12-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Who?

Uhm..the CIA! Yeah Wikileaks is a CIA/Mossad/KGB/Mickey Mouse Club front!

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 12:29 PM

Prove it!

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Prove it!
Yeah,
Prove you exist.
Better that that, Prove that I don't.

After all I could be a finely crafted internet hoax.
Go ahead, I have left a digital trail to my front door.
Prove that I am not what I say I am, or who I have presented myself as.

All you spook chasers and debunkers
Prove or disprove ME.
;)
:cool:

Wesker1982
12-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Thread title is misleading imo.

“It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.”

I don't think he said anything about extraterrestrials. A few countries, I think France maybe and a couple of others, have released some their UFO files but I don't think they released any that expose extraterrestrials. The USA files might be the same kind of thing, who knows.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 12:43 PM

You're missing the point entirely.

I'm applying a healthy skepticism to the legitimacy of a disclosure that indicates knowledge of UFO and extraterrestrial life.

Are you willing to believe anything that comes out of Wikileaks?

I think it is important to analysis the information out of Wikileaks on a piece-by-piece basis.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 12:45 PM
Yeah,
Prove you exist.

Prove or disprove ME.
;)

Way to kookify the debate with nonsense. So I take it you believe in UFOs (of alien nature) on Earth?

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Way to kookify the debate with nonsense. So I take it you believe in UFOs on Earth?

Do I believe that there are Unidentified Flying Objects? Well hell yes.
Do Governments talk about them? Yes, but seldom openly. That is changing.

This was the subject of several threads here after the UFO Conference at the National Press Club.

Vessol
12-05-2010, 12:52 PM
You're missing the point entirely.

I'm applying a healthy skepticism to the legitimacy of a disclosure that indicates knowledge of UFO and extraterrestrial life.

Are you willing to believe anything that comes out of Wikileaks?

I think it is important to analysis the information out of Wikileaks on a piece-by-piece basis.

Skepticism is one thing, but denying something entirely due to no evidence is another.

I'll admit that I'm a 9/11 Truther because there is a lot of evidence pointing to it. However, I can't say that there is any evidence that Wikileaks is a CIA front besides that Cryptome guy just saying Assange was a megalomaniac. If there was evidence, I would look into it and be skeptical.

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Yeah,
Prove you exist.

Prove or disprove ME.
;)

I seriously doubt you would be very happy if I knocked on your door. ;)

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 12:59 PM
Way to kookify the debate with nonsense.

Nothing Kooky about it.
I have been posting, debating and providing information here for several years.
Many folk know my name (or believe they do)
By background, my beliefs. etc.

perhaps I have a hidden purpose.
:eek:

Prove it, or not.

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 01:01 PM
I seriously doubt you would be very happy if I knocked on your door. ;)

you would find me a pretty sociable guy (oops, am I really a guy)

My wife is the anti-social one.
;)

JoshLowry
12-05-2010, 01:01 PM
Am I missing something or is this the ONLY thing that Assange had said?

“Many weirdos email us about UFOs or how they discovered that they were the anti-christ whilst talking with their ex-wife at a garden party over a pot-plant,” he wrote when asked if any of the documents he had received referred to extraterrestrial life.
“However, as yet they have not satisfied two of our publishing rules. 1) that the documents not be self-authored; 2) that they be original."
“It is worth noting that in yet-to-be-published parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs.”

That leaves a lot to speculation.

Best to just wait for more details rather than trying to decrypt such a small bit of information.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 01:03 PM
Skepticism is one thing, but denying something entirely due to no evidence is another.

I'll admit that I'm a 9/11 Truther because there is a lot of evidence pointing to it. However, I can't say that there is any evidence that Wikileaks is a CIA front besides that Cryptome guy just saying Assange was a megalomaniac. If there was evidence, I would look into it and be skeptical.

I'm not making the case that Wikileaks is a CIA front.

I don't believe there are UFOs of alien nature on Earth. UFOs as in military aircraft---yes. I will remain highly skeptical of anything that alleges to the contrary.

Dr.3D
12-05-2010, 01:05 PM
you would find me a pretty sociable guy (oops, am I really a guy)

My wife is the anti-social one.
;)
Well, I just might stop by someday to prove your existence and mine and say hi to your wife. :D

Dissident
12-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Nothing Kooky about it.
I have been posting, debating and providing information here for several years.
Many folk know my name (or believe they do)
By background, my beliefs. etc.

perhaps I have a hidden purpose.
:eek:

Prove it, or not.

Kookify the debate as in extract that I am making some case that you have a hidden agenda--which I'm not.

JoshLowry
12-05-2010, 01:10 PM

I don't believe there are UFOs of alien nature on Earth. UFOs as in military aircraft---yes. I will remain highly skeptical of anything that alleges to the contrary.

Can you point out where wikileaks mentioned extraterrestrials?

I honestly haven't seen it yet.

Vessol
12-05-2010, 01:10 PM

Oh alright, then I agree with you. I've seen little evidence to actual extraterrestrial life on Earth as well.

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Kookify the debate as in extract that I am making some case that you have a hidden agenda--which I'm not.

And yet you are doing exactly that to an organization that is and has been working towards transparency and honesty in government.

Simply because they publish something you don't want to hear.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Can you point out where wikileaks mentioned extraterrestrials?

I honestly haven't seen it yet.

The Telegraph is insinuating a UFOs link with extraterrestrials through that goofy image of the flying saucer in outerpace. The quotes from Assange start by dismissing UFO concerns by "weirdos" (presumably who buy into aliens) then points out "it is worth noting...parts of the cablegate archive there are indeed references to UFOs." The reader is lead to believe that the references to UFOs in the cables are that of alien nature not military.

Very probable the Telegraph is spinning this. However, the quotes from Assange are ambiguous but rather leading.

I agree that it is best to wait for further details.

Dissident
12-05-2010, 01:41 PM
And yet you are doing exactly that to an organization that is and has been working towards transparency and honesty in government.

Simply because they publish something you don't want to hear.

No, wrong again.

I'm simply not willing to grant Wikileaks complete infallibility. As I said before, it's best to analyze the information they publish on a piece-by-piece basis.

I'm not going to believe everything just because it falls under the Wikileaks banner.

pcosmar
12-05-2010, 01:48 PM
I agree that it is best to wait for details.

Details. It is only likely discussion between consulates in reference to the many disclosures.
Britain releases new UFO files
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-02-17/world/ufo.files_1_ufo-report-files?_s=PM:WORLD
British X-Files reveal secret UFO study
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38566733/ns/technology_and_science-space/

Now that is just British and Main Stream Media coverage. (and not all of it)

You can find more from France, Mexico, China etc.

This ain't a tinfoil hat subject. It is a subject of discussion in governments around the world and at the UN.
It would not be strange at all for it to be discussed in Diplomatic Correspondence.

UtahApocalypse
12-05-2010, 01:52 PM
UFO = Unknown Flying Object

French Cable: "The French ambassador question a UFO that was seen over the Atlantic by a commercial pilot"

US Response: "Tell them that it was ours, but that it is a reserch and development and not privy to release as of yet"

This is my guess as to what the "UFO" information, or at least something close.