PDA

View Full Version : No such thing as "false flag" government killing ops? Wikileaks proves otherwise.

Anti Federalist
12-03-2010, 09:49 PM
False flags and inside jobs proven, by the latest document dump by Wikileaks.

Don't freakin' tell me government would not or could not pull this shit off, including 9/11 inside knowledge.

Oh, and before reading this account of incinerated children, remember this:

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/site/St...nt.html?page=3

Barack Hussein Obama 8 Nov. 2010

As we work to advance our shared prosperity, we can partner to address a second priority-our shared security. In Mumbai, I met with the courageous families and survivors of that barbaric attack. And here in this Parliament, which was itself targeted because of the democracy it represents, we honor the memory of all those who have been taken from us, including American citizens on 26/11 and Indian citizens on 9/11.

This is the bond we share.

It's why we insist that nothing ever justifies the slaughter of innocent men, women and children.

It's why we're working together, more closely than ever, to prevent terrorist attacks and to deepen our cooperation even further. And it's why, as strong and resilient societies, we refuse to live in fear, we will not sacrifice the values and rule of law that defines us, and we will never waver in the defense of our people.

When Goliath is the “Victim”

Posted by William Grigg on December 3, 2010 05:01 PM

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/72149.html#more-72149

How does one simultaneously swagger and simper? Is it possible for someone to beat pridefully on his chest, even as his lip quivers in self-pity? Apparently so, given the evidence provided in Charles Krauthammer’s column today (December 3).

Krauthammer is a conservative of the post- George W. Bush variety — that is, an unreconstructed totalitarian nationalist. In an essay calling for the execution of Julian Assange (after a show trial, if possible, but by extra-judicial means if necessary), Herr Krauthammer blusters about the majesty of the Imperial State even as he whines about the besetting dangers it faces and the consummate injustice that has been done in exposing a handful of its criminal secrets. Exhibit “a” in the column is the disclosure, by way of WikiLeaks, that Washington allowed its Yemeni puppet regime to take the blame for a hideous atrocity — the December 2009 cruise missile massacre of dozens of civilians, including 21 children.

“The Yemeni president and deputy prime minister are quoted as saying that they’re letting the United States bomb al-Qaeda in their country, while claiming that the bombing is the government’s doing,” Krauthammer complains in a Goebbels-worthy misrepresentation of the matter. “Well, that cover is pretty well blown. And given the unpopularity of the Sanaa government’s tenuous cooperation with us in the war against al-Qaeda, this will undoubtedly limit our freedom of action against its Yemeni branch, identified by the CIA as the most urgent terrorist threat to U.S. security.”

Perhaps we are to believe that the 21 Yemeni children slaughtered via remote control belonged to an al-Qaeda youth auxiliary. Then again, for a militarist like Krauthammer the operative principle in dealing with Muslim children appears to be “nits make lice.” The point here, I suppose, is that those children are simply invisible to Krauthammer. Their deaths should play no role in the calculations of imperial power, and the real scandal is not that they were annihilated but rather that the crime and attempted cover-up were publicly disclosed. The course of boldness and valor for the Regime in Washington, Krauthammer apparently believes, is to cower behind a tiny, embattled African puppet government that takes the blame when the CIA slaughters innocents.

Appropriately, Krauthammer is featured in a new book entitled Underdogma: How America’s Enemies Use Our Love for the Underdog to Trash American Power. The book is a manifesto of sorts (Unser Kampf, perhaps?) for the Beltway-controlled “Tea Party Patriots” group. It was written by Michael Prell, a neo-con PR whore who has been employed by the likes of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

Prell’s book peddles the conceit that “America” — meaning the Regime in Washington — is the victim of those who resent its power. He complains that “some people’s natural love for the underdog has warped into an automatic, blind, irrational hatred for those who have more power.” That “hatred” is supposedly manifest every time someone complains about the innocent people killed, maimed, or tortured as a result of State policy, or — in the case of WikiLeaks — when whistle-blowers expose a handful of the Empire’s crimes.

In his contribution to the book, Krauthammer condemns Barack Obama’s purported desire to “curtail the power” of the American State. Given that Obama has escalated the Afghan war, expanded the use of Death Drones, claims the power to order the summary execution of American citizens suspected of terrorism, and has dramatically enhanced the domestic police state, one is led to wonder where he has curtailed government power in any way. It’s also worth wondering why Krauthammer wouldn’t want to curtail the power of someone he considers an ideological enemy. But of course, the real problem for Krauthammer and his ilk isn’t the accumulation of dictatorial power in the presidency, it’s that the power currently resides in the “wrong” hands. As Lenin would put it, the only relevant question to them is “who does what to whom.”

Back in the 1980s, when he was George F. Will’s understudy in the role of the conservative punditocracy’s pedant-in-chief, Krauthammer used to quote Edmund Burke. In a 1793 address, that British statesman expressed the sentiments of an authentic patriot who understood that loving one’s country does not mean celebrating the unlimited power of the government ruling it. “Among precautions against ambition, it may not be amiss to take one against our own,” warned Burke. “I must fairly say I dread our own power and our own ambition. I dread our being too much dreaded…. Sooner or later, this state of things must produce a combination against us which may end in our ruin.”

About a century and a half later, American patriot Garet Garrett updated that admonition and applied it to the emerging American empire. “Is it security you want?” asked Garrett of the architects of the national security state and those who supported that monstrosity. “There is no security at the top of the world.” Krauthammer, who celebrates the might of the Imperial State even as he insists that it faces a dire — nay, existential — threat from a handful of Yemeni rebels, unwittingly embodies the paradox Garrett described.

“Nobody roots for Goliath,” observed Wilt Chamberlain, who spoke from experience. Krauthammer and others who peddle the toxic amalgam of bullying jingoism and collectivist self-pity (more than a few of whom profess to be Bible-believing Christians) insist that Goliath is the virtuous victim.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 09:56 PM
This has been going on quite some time .

Anti Federalist
12-03-2010, 09:57 PM
This has been going on quite some time .

Oh, sure it has.

Just bringing it back to the forefront, like the daily police killings.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 09:59 PM
Oh, sure it has.

Just bringing it back to the forefront, like the daily police killings.

I read your police killing stuff . I had already spent my whole life avoiding them like the plague . Seems that is a wise choice .

Feeding the Abscess
12-03-2010, 10:09 PM
I'd seriously say, on live television:

"Go fuck yourself. You have no class or dignity, and do not deserve a modicum of respect - not from me, not from anyone with any sort of moral compass."

Legend1104
12-03-2010, 10:32 PM
When I look at my sweet daughter and think that my gov. Is murdering little ones like her and has been makes me so angry. What makes it worse is that these stooges that may be president one day are demanding the head of the people that are revealing these secrets. This is why we need Ron Paul. Until someone else can take his mantle, we need him to run.

Brian4Liberty
12-03-2010, 10:39 PM
What else can you expect from Krauthammer? Or Kristol? Or McCain? Or Cheney? Or Lieberman?

Brian4Liberty
12-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Krauthammer is a conservative of the post- George W. Bush variety — that is, an unreconstructed totalitarian nationalist.

A nationalist? Which nation?

HOLLYWOOD
12-04-2010, 12:27 AM
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t205/watstearns/fascism_goering_60_eft.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3190/2812672680_8e859fbba0_o.png

MyLibertyStuff
12-04-2010, 12:38 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3190/2812672680_8e859fbba0_o.png

Awesome pics! Saved!

Anti Federalist
12-04-2010, 01:07 AM

Goering's comments were made, not at the trial, but recorded by a German speaking intelligence officer named Gustave Gilbert, who published his diaries of interviews of Nuremberg defendants in 1947.

His observation to Goering that prompted that comment is worth noting:

Gilbert - We got around to the subject of war again and I said that, contrary to his attitude, I did not think that the common people are very thankful for leaders who bring them war and destruction.

Goering - "Why, of course, the people don't want war," Goering shrugged. "Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece. Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship."

Gilbert - "There is one difference," I pointed out. "In a democracy the people have some say in the matter through their elected representatives, and in the United States only Congress can declare wars." (Not anymore Mr. Gilbert, not anymore. - AF)

Goering - "Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

Gilbert, G.M. Nuremberg Diary.
New York: Farrar, Straus and Company, 1947 (pp. 278-279).

We are two degrees of separation away from a totalitarian nightmare just as bad if not worse than the horrors of NAZI Germany or Stalinist Russia.

And, just like then, nobody but a fringe element of refuseniks and agitators gives a fuck.

pcosmar
12-04-2010, 05:54 AM
The parallels are so obvious, it's painful.

:mad:

hang ten
12-04-2010, 06:17 AM
Goering must have been reffering to the u.s.

Anti Federalist
12-04-2010, 12:48 PM
The parallels are so obvious, it's painful.

:mad:

Yup. :mad:

Anti Federalist
12-07-2010, 12:07 AM
bump

Anti Federalist
12-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Kooky Kwazy Konspiracy bump

purplechoe
12-14-2010, 01:24 AM
The Big Lie (German: Große Lüge) is a propaganda technique. The expression was coined by Adolf Hitler, when he dictated his 1925 book Mein Kampf, for a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."

http://www.dba-oracle.com/golf_travel/images/hitler.jpg

Freedom 4 all
12-14-2010, 09:54 AM
I'd seriously say, on live television:

"Go fuck yourself. You have no class or dignity, and do not deserve a modicum of respect - not from me, not from anyone with any sort of moral compass."

Pretty much this. Neocons nowadays have abandoned even the pretext of having a shred of decency or morality. For Krauthhammer to say that kind of bullshit with a straight face is literally unbelievable.

Anti Federalist
12-14-2010, 11:57 AM
///

oyarde
12-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Great picture of Goering .

HOLLYWOOD
12-14-2010, 01:33 PM
This is a great pic on how the propaganda of anykind of government conducts itself... Whether Daddy Bush bombing Panama while announcing a "Kinder and Gentler Nation" nonsense to Clinton Bombing Yugoslavia while the country was focused on an Intern, to Dubya Bush and his coloring books... especially Obama announcement to receive the Nobel Peace Prize to a couple days later of bombing and killing innocent victims across Afghanistan/Pakistan.

See the magic you can do to impress and control the masses, when you have a monopoly and control of the MONEY and MEDIA.