PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin: Ron Paul Should Not Be President, Palin Qualified To Be President

Immortal Technique
12-03-2010, 06:59 PM
YouTube - levin palin paul (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhhO7qrBcg)

Levin last night attacked Paul for his recent vote to not raise taxes on the "middle class"

Feeding the Abscess
12-03-2010, 07:03 PM
I was waiting for him to show his true colors.

Agorism
12-03-2010, 07:05 PM
He has actually cooled off a bit since a couple years ago surprisingly. Now he just seems to shrug his shoulders at Paul.

What's interesting is that he seems to actually view him as a real outside threat to become president even though he's not even in the race yet.

He'll blow a gasket after CPAC though since GOP bloggers love that kind of inside baseball.

HOLLYWOOD
12-03-2010, 07:05 PM
LOL!

What a true propagandist... he will intensify when the threat builds.

Heimdallr
12-03-2010, 07:08 PM
HA... are... are you kidding me? More qualified? LOL! what a burnout

MRoCkEd
12-03-2010, 07:12 PM
I can understand his frustration over Ron voting alongside the Dems to extend only some of the tax cuts (Ron votes for any tax cut without considering the politics).

But yeah, Levin is a real douche to Ron because he hates his views on foreign policy.

Rand didn't talk about foreign policy like his dad because he was trying to get elected, which gave Levin cover to support him on issues where he agrees with Rand and Ron (domestic constitutional and fiscal issues).

oyarde
12-03-2010, 07:15 PM
I can understand his frustration over Ron voting alongside the Dems to extend only some of the tax cuts (Ron votes for any tax cut without considering the politics).

But yeah, Levin is a real douche to Ron because he hates his views on foreign policy.

Rand didn't talk about foreign policy like his dad because he was trying to get elected, which gave Levin cover to support him on issues where he agrees with Rand and Ron (domestic constitutional and fiscal issues).

So does Levin think our current foreign policies are effective and succeeding ?

thorin
12-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Palin is more in line with his neo-con views. He would say anything to support her.

Ron Paul would stop all funding and protection for Israel. Can't have that.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Palin is more in line with his neo-con views. He would say anything to support her.

Ron Paul would stop all funding and protection for Israel. Can't have that.

Israel can take care of themselves .

sailingaway
12-03-2010, 07:17 PM

I listened when he interviewed Rand, but I waited to get the counter mark where Rand came on. I couldn't take his voice.

Ron Paul voted for tax cuts. He wants to END the income tax. He NEVER gets the tax vote he wants to vote on. He'd NEVER vote for tax cuts if he held out for perfection.

And the House GOP has no leverage, only the Senate does, so the whole thing was posturing, in any event.

TheDriver
12-03-2010, 07:18 PM
I didn't watch the video... but..

Levin and the pundits should be attacking the Republicans who voted to raise taxes (by voting against extending middle-class tax cuts)!

It's funny how partisan politics can cause so-called "fiscal conservatives" to vote against tax cuts. :rolleyes:

wgadget
12-03-2010, 07:19 PM
YouTube - Mark Levin: Ron Paul Should Not Be President, Palin Qualified To Be President (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRhhO7qrBcg)

Levin last night attacked Paul for his recent vote to not raise taxes on the "middle class"

He looks like the Bernanke's twin.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 07:20 PM
I listened when he interviewed Rand, but I waited to get the counter mark where Rand came on. I couldn't take his voice.

Ron Paul voted for tax cuts. He wants to END the income tax. He NEVER gets the tax vote he wants to vote on. He'd NEVER vote for tax cuts if he held out for perfection.

And the House GOP has no leverage, only the Senate does, so the whole thing was posturing, in any event.

Posturing is correct . It will be decided in the Senate .

Justinjj1
12-03-2010, 07:50 PM
Rand is more intellectual than Ron???...hahahah

Based on my experiences in a previous thread, there are a lot of Mark Levin fans on here. I said some negative things about him and was flamed and negative repped. But I cannot understand how anybody on this website can also be a fan of this slimy neocon.

Not only are his opinions usually despicable, but he's also just a terrible radio show host. The first time I heard him, I thought it was a parody of right-wing radio. His shrill, nasally voice is like nails on a chalkboard and he has such a condescending attitude towards callers.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 07:57 PM
:)

Based on my experiences in a previous thread, there are a lot of Mark Levin fans on here. I said some negative things about him and was flamed and negative repped. But I cannot understand how anybody on this website can also be a fan of this slimy neocon.

Not only are his opinions usually despicable, but he's also just a terrible radio show host. The first time I heard him, I thought it was a parody of right-wing radio. His shrill, nasally voice is like nails on a chalkboard and he has such a condescending attitude towards callers.

No that you mention it , he is a little short on charm . :)

TNforPaul45
12-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Them's fightin' words!!!!!!!!

Rothbardian Girl
12-03-2010, 08:46 PM

This, in its entirety.
My mom loves his radio show; I can't stand it.

The constant patronizing/slimy-sounding "You're a great American" also gets on my nerves. Levin's whole act just sounds conceited and insincere. I don't understand why these guys don't understand how our foreign policy is just another manifestation of the big-government policies they profess to hate.

FSP-Rebel
12-03-2010, 09:03 PM
Guess you guys didn't hear what Mark said today: Ron Paul is promoting Assuange, then calling him rupaul and not wanting to hear from us.

Although, he said that Rand isn't Ron and all that, which made me turn him off and listen to FTL instead. Ron is always #1 and now Levin is burning me now, go ahead and tell me i was wrong..
Don't be a dick if you can help it.

All this was Ron's support of wikileaks.

Feeding the Abscess
12-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Does Levin actually call him RuPaul? I thought he's been calling him Rube Paul.

Anyway.

It's hilarious that people bought into Levin. Or any other big time gatekeeper.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Does Levin actually call him RuPaul? I thought he's been calling him Rube Paul.

Anyway.

It's hilarious that people bought into Levin. Or any other big time gatekeeper.

Could be rube , that is an insult , rube meaning unsophisticated and naive , a hick from a rural area etc. etc. ,

Feeding the Abscess
12-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Could be rube , that is an insult , rube meaning unsophisticated and naive , a hick from a rural area etc. etc. ,

Right, that's what I thought he's been using, not a trans slur.

Either way, Levin sucks the big suck.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 09:33 PM

Screw him . Just because we are hicks does not mean we are naive , uneducated and unsophisticated . Levin can surely find someone other than RP to insult .

oyarde
12-03-2010, 09:35 PM

He must be trying to be cute , insult that sounds like the other thing , which some people would not view as flattering as well .

Brian4Liberty
12-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Levin is just another neo-conservative attempting to co-opt the Tea Party movement. There are a lot of them.

According to Levin, the Tea Party is about "family values and the war on terror", as well as a little lip service to fiscal conservatism (but not smaller government). :rolleyes:

Sola_Fide
12-04-2010, 01:20 AM
(facepalm)

Conservatives are such idiots.

AParadigmShift
12-04-2010, 02:35 AM
And who's terribly surprised?

I know there was a thread a while back praising the likes of Levin as a reformed neoconservative, a now dyed-in-the-wool constitutionalist, a promoter of all things small-gov't, an almost "one of us".............

Pfft :p

Anti Federalist
12-04-2010, 02:39 AM
And who's terribly surprised?

I know there was a thread a while back praising the likes of Levin as a reformed neoconservative, a now dyed-in-the-wool constitutionalist, a promoter of all things small-gov't, an almost "one of us".............

Pfft :p

For your amusement:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=266044

AParadigmShift
12-04-2010, 02:57 AM
For your amusement:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=266044

Sure enough, that's the one; and I'd consider myself a seer of some renown:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=2954020&postcount=29

...except that Republicans, and their hangers-on, have been reading from the same playbook since the days of Raygun.

No, it's hardy a spooky prescience on my part, just unfortunate observation :D

hang ten
12-04-2010, 06:20 AM
Gee I wonder who Levin works for.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-04-2010, 06:32 AM
I didn't watch the video... but..

Levin and the pundits should be attacking the Republicans who voted to raise taxes (by voting against extending middle-class tax cuts)!

It's funny how partisan politics can cause so-called "fiscal conservatives" to vote against tax cuts. :rolleyes:

The problem is, voting for the democrats' "tax cuts for the middle class" is a de facto vote for raising taxes on the top 2%.

Can't decide if I dislike Levin, Medved or Boortz the most. Guess Levin just for the voice.

Sola_Fide
12-04-2010, 07:08 AM
The problem is, voting for the democrats' "tax cuts for the middle class" is a de facto vote for raising taxes on the top 2%.

Can't decide if I dislike Levin, Medved or Boortz the most. Guess Levin just for the voice.

Medved is definitely the worst.

Feeding the Abscess
12-04-2010, 07:23 AM

Whereas a vote against a tax cut for the middle class is an actual vote for raising taxes.

Democrats rule the House until the new session, why vote against a middle class cut if a different package isn't guaranteed to come after? Better yet, why vote against any tax cut, ever?

Lucille
12-04-2010, 08:39 AM
She's qualified in as much as the establishment types and their media arms can control her and tell her what to think. She has no principles. She will believe and do what she's told.

You’ll find the new friends conducting your foreign-policy crash course pleasant enough, if a little dogmatic and a lot condescending. They call you “Project Sarah.” We saw that one staffer at AEI—that mystery monogram on all your briefing books—said you’re “a blank slate.” (http://www.amconmag.com/article/2008/oct/06/00008/) He added, “She’s going places, and it’s worth going there with her.” That’s how they operate. They don’t implement their agenda themselves. Rather, they impose it on rising star. If things don’t work out, it’s because the Project wasn’t sufficiently committed. (Just ask President Bush.)

xd9fan
12-04-2010, 09:18 AM
Levin is a NEOCON.....what you thought they went away?????

AdamT
12-04-2010, 09:19 AM
Levin and Palin are both jokes.

Dary
12-04-2010, 09:28 AM
He must be trying to be cute , insult that sounds like the other thing , which some people would not view as flattering as well .

I consider insults from people like Mark Levin to be complements, badges of honor if you will.

Thank you Mark Levin for your support of Ron Paul. You're a great American!

denison
12-04-2010, 09:28 AM
he can go get martyred in pisrael. hack.

TheDriver
12-04-2010, 09:38 AM

Sure, you could make that weak partisan argument, but voting against extending tax cuts on the middle class is a de facto vote against 98% of Americans, too.

The Repubs should let them raise taxes on the top 2%, and, then, 2 years from now say we told you so!

TheDriver
12-04-2010, 09:39 AM
better yet, why vote against any tax cut, ever?

qft

sailingaway
12-04-2010, 10:45 AM

No, the way it is structured, without a vote it automatically goes up for everyone. So he is voting for a tax cut. He wants no taxes AT ALL, and is used to voting for less than perfect tax cuts, to at least get that much. As I said, there is no leverage in the House so even focusing on it is silly. A tax watchdog corrected American Spectator on this which revised its story to say it was being counted as voting for a tax cut (which means all those who didn't vote for it were voting AGAINST a tax cut as the watchdog will show it)

Suddenly there is all this ridicule of Ron. Is it just that the election is over? I just don't like the timing with his committee chairmanship.

Immortal Technique
12-04-2010, 02:46 PM
Just thought id note Levin once again attacked Paul on his show last night over his thoughts on wikileaks.
Called us Rupaul supporters
Ill youtube the audio if any one wants it
There seems to be a real theme going here in the media, from Levin the last 2 nights to Cnn John King USA show calling him Marvin the martian, To Paul having his possible Chairmanship threaten.
And cant forget Paul "voted to raise taxes"........... right?
The establishment republicans are choosing now for what ever reason to start really coming down on Paul.
Could mean there is someone ready to announce their run for 2012 as a Presidential candidate, an established neocon no doubt

LisaNY
12-04-2010, 03:16 PM
And now for some comic relief...

I'm no fan of Alec Baldwin, but he is awesome here taking on Hannity & Levin:

YouTube - Comedy - Alex Baldin vs Sean Hannity and Mark Levin (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjnNo1j0THA)