PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

ericsnow
12-03-2010, 12:00 PM
UPDATE FROM ALEX JONES AND GOV. JESSE VENTURA ON SECRETIVE “POLICE STATE” CANCELLATION

UPDATED FRI, DEC. 3 11:25 AM CST — This is an update on the now-confirmed bizarre cancellation of the “Police State” FEMA camp episode from TruTV’s schedule, which we now know is due to background pressure.

Alex Jones, a consultant to the show who appears in “Police State”, noticed three weeks ago that the episode was scheduled to air before the then-newest episode on Fridays at 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST. Alex knew that encore episodes were consistently replayed over-and-over prior to brand new Friday premiere episodes, so red flags went up when it did not re-air like all the others. Now that more inconsistencies have been documented, Alex made some phone calls to get to the bottom of the matter.

This morning, Alex spoke with Gov. Jesse Ventura and discovered that he was fully aware of the fact that “Police State” had been pulled due to pressure from within the government. The former Minnesota governor and star of the show indicated that he’s not ready to make a full statement yet as he’s still investigating the details and talking with network execs. However, Ventura urged that people have a right as citizens to contact TruTV and let them know that they want to see it back on air.

http://www.infowars.com/police-state-episode-of-hit-ventura-show-covering-concentration-camps-pulled-from-air/

ericsnow
12-03-2010, 12:08 PM
YouTube - JESSE VENTURA'S CONSPIRACY THEORY S02E04 - POLICE STATE, FEMA CAMPS...Part 1 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DrEkyDzwA0&feature=player_embedded)
YouTube - JESSE VENTURA'S CONSPIRACY THEORY S02E04 - POLICE STATE, FEMA CAMPS...Part 2 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvQNNG5mgMw&feature=player_embedded)
YouTube - JESSE VENTURA'S CONSPIRACY THEORY S02E04 - POLICE STATE, FEMA CAMPS...Part 3 of 3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feiBx7tJKOQ&feature=player_embedded)

Jordan
12-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Have fun: 800.268.7856

ericsnow
12-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Write us:
truTV
600 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Call us: 800.268.7856

Thomas
12-03-2010, 12:21 PM
call!

Liberty_Mike
12-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Any idea how to determine if your name is in one of these fusion center lists?

Brian4Liberty
12-03-2010, 01:00 PM

Did you donate to Ron Paul? :eek:

SWATH
12-03-2010, 01:03 PM

Yup, just call them give them you name and ask. They will say no but the real answer is...it is now.

remaxjon
12-03-2010, 01:14 PM
needs more hot topics and less general politics. We don't debate aliens here we shouldn't debate fema camps

Liberty_Mike
12-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Yup, just call them give them you name and ask. They will say no but the real answer is...it is now.

Haha, yeah, definitely won't be calling to ask. I am just curious whether or not they can track people using such forums as this and put them on the list.

pcosmar
12-03-2010, 01:24 PM
Haha, yeah, definitely won't be calling to ask. I am just curious whether or not they can track people using such forums as this and put them on the list.

Yes. And everything else you do. Credit cards, Phone, Mail. Travel etc.

Nate-ForLiberty
12-03-2010, 01:25 PM
needs more hot topics and less general politics. We don't debate aliens here we shouldn't debate fema camps

:rolleyes:

Mr. Non Sequitur, aliens and FEMA camps don't go together.

dizi24
12-03-2010, 01:36 PM

You're right. It's actually sort of reasonable to believe that aliens exist out there somewhere. Fema camps, not so much.

specsaregood
12-03-2010, 01:39 PM

How do YOU know? Have you been to all the FEMA camps and can say with certainty that there are no aliens on the premises?

pcosmar
12-03-2010, 01:41 PM
You're right. It's actually sort of reasonable to believe that aliens exist out there somewhere. Fema camps, not so much.

Well the Govt gave KBR a huge Contract to refurbish and upgrade them.
But if reality is not your thing,,,
;)

Nate-ForLiberty
12-03-2010, 01:42 PM

How do YOU know? Have you been to all the FEMA camps and can say with certainty that there are no aliens on the premises?

:D

dannno
12-03-2010, 01:44 PM

LOL, of course there are FEMA camps... HAHAHAHHAHAHAH...

People stayed in FEMA camps during Katrina. Are you a Katrina denier?

The argument here isn't so much about the infrastructure, because most people don't have a problem with FEMA setting up camps in case of a real disaster.. The discussion would need to be centered around the power and legal authority that FEMA has been given and whether those behind the scenes are planning something malevolent for the population that includes using said infrastructure.

pcosmar
12-03-2010, 01:45 PM

Been looking?

http://www.orbitcast.com/archives/head-in-the-sand.jpg

specsaregood
12-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Been looking?

Pcos, are you confirming that there are in fact aliens at the FEMA camps?! :eek:

jmhudak17
12-03-2010, 01:51 PM
I watched this episode yesterday, and although I'm usually skeptical of things like this, I found it really interesting. The stuff about the fusion centers and all that was really informative, and the thing about the "residential center" definitely made me think, but it seemed like it took a turn for crazy when Alex Jones said out of nowhere that the government was planning to start a pandemic. It just kind of came out of left field with no evidence.

Liberty_Mike
12-03-2010, 01:56 PM
I watched this episode yesterday, and although I'm usually skeptical of things like this, I found it really interesting. The stuff about the fusion centers and all that was really informative, and the thing about the "residential center" definitely made me think, but it seemed like it took a turn for crazy when Alex Jones said out of nowhere that the government was planning to start a pandemic. It just kind of came out of left field with no evidence.

Definitely agree with everything you said! I am always skeptical of such things as well, but once I saw the whole "residential center" part of the show, that makes me start to wonder what the hell those are, and who is in them. Clearly you could see people inside, and even children playing on the swing sets. I highly doubt they were children of the employees as the one Congressman theorized. Very interesting stuff..

Brian4Liberty
12-03-2010, 01:56 PM

Guess that's why some people think that Jones is cointel...

specsaregood
12-03-2010, 02:02 PM
The weird thing is whenever these fema camps get covered....similar things happened. Didn't Beck begin to expose them, then do a complete reversal denying them 24hours later?

YumYum
12-03-2010, 02:06 PM
The weird thing is whenever these fema camps get covered....similar things happened. Didn't Beck begin to expose them, then do a complete reversal denying them 24hours later?

Yes.

Brian4Liberty
12-03-2010, 02:06 PM

Fema camps, not so much.

LOL, of course there are FEMA camps... HAHAHAHHAHAHAH...

People stayed in FEMA camps during Katrina. Are you a Katrina denier?

The argument here isn't so much about the infrastructure, because most people don't have a problem with FEMA setting up camps in case of a real disaster...

Lol! Yeah, FEMA doesn't exist, but they have a nice website ;):

http://www.fema.gov/

And they even have FEMA brand trailers, although they are reported to be pretty low quality, with leaks and too much formaldehyde (to prevent mold from the leaks?). No doubt we taxpayers paid good money for these things though. Some crony contractor somewhere made good money on them.

YouTube - Inside a FEMA trailer during rain (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Fy7c_V-zs)

pcosmar
12-03-2010, 02:07 PM
Pcos, are you confirming that there are in fact aliens at the FEMA camps?! :eek:

Just the FEMA Camps. Though the "alien" question is another game they have up their sleeve.

Remember a News Conference recently? About UFO's and Nuke sites?

Perhaps when the "terrorist" threat runs out of steam. (or credibility)
;)

specsaregood
12-03-2010, 02:13 PM
Just the FEMA Camps. Though the "alien" question is another game they have up their sleeve.
Remember a News Conference recently? About UFO's and Nuke sites?
Perhaps when the "terrorist" threat runs out of steam. (or credibility)
;)

Yeah, the existence of the FEMA camps I have no doubt about. Now the intentions of those camps is up for debate/speculation. But, the way the govt reacts to these stories certainly is fuel for the conspiracy bonfire.

pcosmar
12-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah, the existence of the FEMA camps I have no doubt about. Now the intentions of those camps is up for debate/speculation. But, the way the govt reacts to these stories certainly is fuel for the conspiracy bonfire.

Debate and speculation. We do that here.
Do you look at them in a vacuum? as a stand alone issue?
Or In light of other events and actions by the government?

What about the coming economic meltdown ? Or some False Flag event (not that it's possible)

How about in the light of History? Has it ever happened before?

Do you speculate and debate from the position of Trust of Government or distrust?

Known facts, History, current events
;)

Tal
12-03-2010, 02:44 PM
Wow... pretty amazing episode of Conspiracy Theory, I have never seen the show before.

Anyway it is certainly suspicious that the US federal government has built these sort of internment camps, like the bumper sticker quote says: ''We will never have concentration camps in America, they will be called something else'' (''residential center'' seem to be the name chosen )

Edit: not that I think the US government is on the verge of gassing people, I just found it interesting that they were lying about them building these facilities.

Zippyjuan
12-03-2010, 02:46 PM
I made my reservation at FEMA Camp several years ago- before they started making those crappy huts they used after Katrina. The new ones are even worse. Better sign up before they even run out of those and you only get a cot and blanket outside.

sevin
12-03-2010, 04:48 PM
There's a lot of speculation in this episode but not much proof.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-03-2010, 04:54 PM
TruTV was an inside job.

YumYum
12-03-2010, 09:46 PM
He is on right now exposing a conspiracy to control the world's fresh water. It puts privatization in a bad light.

osan
12-03-2010, 10:09 PM

The lack of e vidence thing is certainly problematic. OTOH, given all the talk people of certain leanings an affiliations openly make about "surplus population", it becomes something less of a stretch - especially when some of those people occupy positions of power. ONe can only speculate as to what the truth is, but there is no doubt that some people believe in the necessity of a cull. I'd not rule it out.

jct74
12-04-2010, 03:20 AM
"ventura show fema" #1 on google trends right now
http://www.google.com/trends
http://www.google.com/trends/hottrends?q=ventura+show+fema&date=2010-12-3&sa=X

cindy25
12-04-2010, 05:42 AM
if the govt wants that ep blocked why is it still on youtube?

post almost anything from USA tv and they have take it down, and suspend the account

kahless
12-04-2010, 11:06 AM
The lack of e vidence thing is certainly problematic. OTOH, given all the talk people of certain leanings an affiliations openly make about "surplus population", it becomes something less of a stretch - especially when some of those people occupy positions of power. ONe can only speculate as to what the truth is, but there is no doubt that some people believe in the necessity of a cull. I'd not rule it out.

^This.

Text of H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

HR 645 IH

111th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. R. 645

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

January 22, 2009

Mr. HASTINGS of Florida introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and in addition to the Committee on Armed Services, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A BILL

To direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to establish national emergency centers on military installations.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the ‘National Emergency Centers Establishment Act’.

SEC. 2. ESTABLISHMENT OF NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- In accordance with the requirements of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security shall establish not fewer than 6 national emergency centers on military installations.

(b) Purpose of National Emergency Centers- The purpose of a national emergency center shall be to use existing infrastructure--

(1) to provide temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster;

(2) to provide centralized locations for the purposes of training and ensuring the coordination of Federal, State, and local first responders;

(3) to provide centralized locations to improve the coordination of preparedness, response, and recovery efforts of government, private, and not-for-profit entities and faith-based organizations; and

(4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

SEC. 3. DESIGNATION OF MILITARY INSTALLATIONS AS NATIONAL EMERGENCY CENTERS.

(a) In General- Not later than 60 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate not fewer than 6 military installations as sites for the establishment of national emergency centers.

(b) Minimum Requirements- A site designated as a national emergency center shall be--

(1) capable of meeting for an extended period of time the housing, health, transportation, education, public works, humanitarian and other transition needs of a large number of individuals affected by an emergency or major disaster;

(2) environmentally safe and shall not pose a health risk to individuals who may use the center;

(3) capable of being scaled up or down to accommodate major disaster preparedness and response drills, operations, and procedures;

(4) capable of housing existing permanent structures necessary to meet training and first responders coordination requirements during nondisaster periods;

(5) capable of hosting the infrastructure necessary to rapidly adjust to temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance needs;

(6) required to consist of a complete operations command center, including 2 state-of-the art command and control centers that will comprise a 24/7 operations watch center as follows:

(A) one of the command and control centers shall be in full ready mode; and

(B) the other shall be used daily for training; and

(7) easily accessible at all times and be able to facilitate handicapped and medical facilities, including during an emergency or major disaster.

(c) Location of National Emergency Centers- There shall be established not fewer than one national emergency center in each of the following areas:

(1) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions I, II, and III.

(2) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IV.

(3) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions V and VII.

(4) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region VI.

(5) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Regions VIII and X.

(6) The area consisting of Federal Emergency Management Agency Region IX.

(d) Preference for Designation of Closed Military Installations- Wherever possible, the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the Secretary of Defense, shall designate a closed military installation as a site for a national emergency center. If the Secretaries of Homeland Security and Defense jointly determine that there is not a sufficient number of closed military installations that meet the requirements of subsections (b) and (c), the Secretaries shall jointly designate portions of existing military installations other than closed military installations as national emergency centers.

(e) Transfer of Control of Closed Military Installations- If a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Defense shall transfer to the Secretary of Homeland Security administrative jurisdiction over such closed military installation.

(f) Cooperative Agreement for Joint Use of Existing Military Installations- If an existing military installation other than a closed military installation is designated as a national emergency center, not later than 180 days after the date of designation, the Secretary of Homeland Security and the Secretary of Defense shall enter into a cooperative agreement to provide for the establishment of the national emergency center.

(g) Reports-

(1) PRELIMINARY REPORT- Not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) an outline of the reasons why the site was selected;

(B) an outline of the need to construct, repair, or update any existing infrastructure at the site;

(C) an outline of the need to conduct any necessary environmental clean-up at the site;

(D) an outline of preliminary plans for the transfer of control of the site from the Secretary of Defense to the Secretary of Homeland Security, if necessary under subsection (e); and

(E) an outline of preliminary plans for entering into a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f).

(2) UPDATE REPORT- Not later than 120 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) an update on the information contained in the report as required by paragraph (1);

(B) an outline of the progress made toward the transfer of control of the site, if necessary under subsection (e);

(C) an outline of the progress made toward entering a cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f); and

(D) recommendations regarding any authorizations and appropriations that may be necessary to provide for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site.

(3) FINAL REPORT- Not later than 1 year after the date of the enactment of this Act, the Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, shall submit to Congress a report that contains for each designated site--

(A) finalized information detailing the transfer of control of the site, if necessary under subsection (e);

(B) the finalized cooperative agreement for the establishment of a national emergency center at the site, if necessary under subsection (f); and

(C) any additional information pertinent to the establishment of a national emergency center at the site.

(4) ADDITIONAL REPORTS- The Secretary of Homeland Security, acting jointly with the Secretary of Defense, may submit to Congress additional reports as necessary to provide updates on steps being taken to meet the requirements of this Act.

SEC. 4. LIMITATIONS ON STATUTORY CONSTRUCTION.

This Act does not affect--

(1) the authority of the Federal Government to provide emergency or major disaster assistance or to implement any disaster mitigation and response program, including any program authorized by the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5121 et seq.); or

(2) the authority of a State or local government to respond to an emergency.

SEC. 5. AUTHORIZATION OF APPROPRIATIONS.

There is authorized to be appropriated $180,000,000 for each of fiscal years 2009 and 2010 to carry out this Act. Such funds shall remain available until expended.

SEC. 6. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act, the following definitions apply:

(1) CLOSED MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term ‘closed military installation’ means a military installation, or portion thereof, approved for closure or realignment under the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note) that meet all, or 2 out of the 3 following requirements:

(A) Is located in close proximity to a transportation corridor.

(B) Is located in a State with a high level or threat of disaster related activities.

(C) Is located near a major metropolitan center.

(2) EMERGENCY- The term ‘emergency’ has the meaning given such term in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122).

(3) MAJOR DISASTER- The term ‘major disaster’ has the meaning given such term in section 102 of the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. 5122).

(4) MILITARY INSTALLATION- The term ‘military installation’ has the meaning given such term in section 2910 of the Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990 (part A of title XXIX of Public Law 101-510; 10 U.S.C. 2687 note).

pcosmar
12-04-2010, 11:24 AM
I hear there were people in Germany,living a few miles from the camps that never had any evidence of there existence either.

We have gestapo in the airports and bus stations. and armies in the streets to stifle dissent.
There are calls for a journalist to be murdered for publishing truth.

And yet there is no evidence,
:confused:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t205/watstearns/fascism_goering_60_eft.jpg

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=271324

speciallyblend
12-04-2010, 11:37 AM
^This.

Text of H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

Lies:) ban Kahless:) (sarcasm)

sratiug
12-04-2010, 01:19 PM
I made my reservation at FEMA Camp several years ago- before they started making those crappy huts they used after Katrina. The new ones are even worse. Better sign up before they even run out of those and you only get a cot and blanket outside.

Not funny when over 5,000 people in New Orleans were arrested and held for more than 6 months in prison for the crime of living in a government created disaster. (Katrina hit Mississippi, not New Orleans, the Corps of Engineers hit New Orleans as documented by the court that found them responsible.)

MyLibertyStuff
12-04-2010, 01:22 PM
Why would they cancel a fringe conspiracy theory show :rolleyes:

jmhudak17
12-04-2010, 02:54 PM
I hear there were people in Germany,living a few miles from the camps that never had any evidence of there existence either.

We have gestapo in the airports and bus stations. and armies in the streets to stifle dissent.
There are calls for a journalist to be murdered for publishing truth.

And yet there is no evidence,
:confused:

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t205/watstearns/fascism_goering_60_eft.jpg

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=271324

That still doesn't mean there is evidence...all of that is circumstancial. I'm open to the idea that something weird is going on but I'm not just going to have faith in it. And Alex Jones coming out of nowhere and saying there was going to be a government made pandemic pretty much ruined some of the credibility of that episode since he had nothing to back that up.

pcosmar
12-04-2010, 03:09 PM
That still doesn't mean there is evidence...all of that is circumstancial. I'm open to the idea that something weird is going on but I'm not just going to have faith in it. And Alex Jones coming out of nowhere and saying there was going to be a government made pandemic pretty much ruined some of the credibility of that episode since he had nothing to back that up.

Really.
You haven't been paying attention.
http://scienceblogs.com/effectmeasure/2009/02/baxter_bird_flu_botch.php
http://www.naturalnews.com/025760_bird_flu_influenza.html

It was that close.
If not for a lab testing it (by accident) this would have been it.

No evidence,,my ass.
:mad:

jmhudak17
12-04-2010, 03:16 PM
Also just did a little bit of research. It looks like the residential center they go to in the episode is T. Don Hutto Residential Center. It holds illegal immigrants awaiting deportation for their crimes. Here is a CBS news article about it from 2007: http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/02/22/national/main2502298.shtml
This shows that it had children in it, which is obviously what the swings and slides were for.

jmhudak17
12-04-2010, 03:21 PM
Really.
You haven't been paying attention.
http://scienceblogs.com/effectmeasure/2009/02/baxter_bird_flu_botch.php
http://www.naturalnews.com/025760_bird_flu_influenza.html

It was that close.
If not for a lab testing it (by accident) this would have been it.

No evidence,,my ass.
:mad:

There is still no evidence from this. This just shows ineptness in the Baxter International Company. There is also nothing that shows that the government was involved in contaminating the samples. You're taking ineptness by a company and blowing it up to be some massive conspiracy, which is at the very least a stretch.

YumYum
12-04-2010, 03:39 PM
In his book "2012: The Return of Quetzalcoatl", Daniel Pinchbeck tells about living with the Hopi Indians on their rez for a year, and that the Hopis prophesied in the 1800's that in 2012 the American government would slaughter millions of its own citizens. Interestingly, he notes that every Hopi prophecy has come true.

http://www.amazon.com/2012-Return-Quetzalcoatl-Daniel-Pinchbeck/dp/1585424838

pcosmar
12-04-2010, 05:00 PM
There is still no evidence from this. This just shows ineptness in the Baxter International Company. There is also nothing that shows that the government was involved in contaminating the samples. You're taking ineptness by a company and blowing it up to be some massive conspiracy, which is at the very least a stretch.

Which part are you calling inept, the fact that they got caught (sent samples to the wrong lab)
Or the fact that they produced the concoction in the first place.

BTW there are several other articles on the subject. And it is the opinion of many professionals in the field that this COULD NOT have been mixed by mistake.
It was deliberate.
Fortunately, there were only a few casualties.

Madly_Sane
12-04-2010, 05:04 PM
We're all gonna die!!!!! *runs away*

pcosmar
12-04-2010, 05:10 PM
We're all gonna die!!!!!

That's a given.
The how and when are in question.

ericsnow
12-05-2010, 04:42 PM
It was Homeland Security that got the FEMA camp episode pulled. Alex Jones is live on air now and was just talking about the episode and said "Homeland Secu...!" but stopped himself then made a nervous "uhh" type noise that I've never heard him make before. He was about to say it was Homeland Security that got the show pulled but realized mid sentence he's not supposed to talk about it yet. He then said something about having documents on the episode getting pulled. He then tried to play it all off by talking about the MIAC report that Homeland Security issued last year.

speciallyblend
12-05-2010, 04:55 PM
for most in here camps will not matter. If we get to that point. I can pretty much bet we have already been silenced!!