PDA

View Full Version : CPS Targeting Disaster Preparedness

moostraks
12-03-2010, 08:47 AM
Is The Govt. trying to Find out, Who has What now? I ask, because - Child Services Interviewed My Child - Wanted to Know if We Had Solar Panels, Exactly Where We Go Camping and Hiking , If have Alternative Energy, If Food Stored, Then Came to my House! Updated with Video Clips From Interview 12/3/10

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2010/12/is-govt-trying-to-find-out-who-has-what.html

**Note you do not have to let them in your house. Request interviews at local social service department**

Baptist
12-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Man, I'm sorry, but I could only read that for a little while before I had to quit. It was too painful. The woman is proud of herself because she gave CPS lip every now and then, and did not let them into the basement and other rooms. THIS CHICK SCREWED UP ROYALLY. She should have told the CPS from minute on the phone that she'd have her lawyers call CPS back. Why did she let them into her house? Why did she answer question after question after question? I stopped reading. Nothing good will come of this.

pcosmar
12-03-2010, 09:37 AM
Man, I'm sorry, but I could only read that for a little while before I had to quit. It was too painful. The woman is proud of herself because she gave CPS lip every now and then, and did not let them into the basement and other rooms. THIS CHICK SCREWED UP ROYALLY. She should have told the CPS from minute on the phone that she'd have her lawyers call CPS back. Why did she let them into her house? Why did she answer question after question after question? I stopped reading. Nothing good will come of this.

Because, like many believe.
"if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about."

I have see that advice given here,,,and elsewhere.
:(

moostraks
12-03-2010, 09:45 AM
I agree that her attitude toward it was painful to read. Which is why I put the note for those who might think I agree with how she handled the problem. I think that it is an honest assessment of how someone who has a slight skepticism handles social services.

More interesting to me was the shock she had at them lying to her. It is what they do. They lie but demand you tell everything to them no matter how irrelevant their questions may be. They use the foot in the door excuse and will pursue if you piss them off or they are in need of what you are caretaking.

What is also disturbing is I got the impression that they are out to interpret disaster preparedness as being militia members which she seemed not so astute to realize they were angling for information on. This is a heads up to those who might think that keeping food and water for emergencies or having a safe room (think tornadoes) doesn't give them ammunition to make you out to be a threat to---:confused:your children.:eek:

moostraks
12-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Because, like many believe.
"if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about."

I have see that advice given here,,,and elsewhere.
:(

I have seen the exact same thing here and it makes me want to spit nails. They will never access my home again without my attorney present and a court order. :mad: I had to learn the hard way and don't wish it on anyone.

squarepusher
12-03-2010, 10:01 AM
this is just ridiculous

moostraks
12-03-2010, 10:52 AM
this is just ridiculous

You wouldn't believe some of the crap they attack people on. They aggressively fought us for not having television and in court documents stated we did not provide tv even though she sat in the room filled with videos and and a television with vcr/dvd player. It was placed in terms they we were denying proper socialization skills by the lack of television.

armstrong
12-03-2010, 11:10 AM
I am speechless

pcosmar
12-03-2010, 11:28 AM
I am speechless

I'm not.
But if I get started I will seem a raving lunatic to some.

:mad:

dannno
12-03-2010, 11:33 AM
You wouldn't believe some of the crap they attack people on. They aggressively fought us for not having television and in court documents stated we did not provide tv even though she sat in the room filled with videos and and a television with vcr/dvd player. It was placed in terms they we were denying proper socialization skills by the lack of television.

lol..

Bern
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Sounds like they are targeting those dangerous right wing domestic extremists.

armstrong
12-03-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm not.
But if I get started I will seem a raving lunatic to some.

:mad:

thats why I am speechless///////////lol thanks for pointing that out to me :rolleyes:

moostraks
12-03-2010, 11:48 AM
lol..

It took me 9 months to get the court appointed attorney to look at pictures to prove their lies on something which shouldn't have been an issue in the first place. :(

amy31416
12-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Are these types of incidents more prevalent if your child goes to public school?

This is absolutely outrageous.

roho76
12-03-2010, 12:06 PM
Are these types of incidents more prevalent if your child goes to public school?

I was just going to suggest pulling your kids out of public school if they attend. I would have called the Sherriff and said someone is trying to break in your home and might have to defend yourself.

amy31416
12-03-2010, 12:09 PM
I was just going to suggest pulling your kids out of public school if they attend. I would have called the Sherriff and said someone is trying to break in your home and might have to defend yourself.

I guess if you can't afford private, it might be good to look into home schooling if you think you're capable. Of course that gets you on a list as well, I'm sure.

Just for a bit of levity, here is one of the comments from the article, I couldn't resist:

Anonymous said...
woman is like a reverse gun that shoots out a new person instead of shooting out the life of an old person.

woman should elect not to shoot her gun and stop having babies and this problem would never happen.

Old Vietnamese Saying:

When Beaux Coup Lamb Jump Out Mama and Off Cliff,
Someone have Beaux Coup Bar-B-Que.

Rothschild Bankers make us all have sex and make babies since this mean we need borrow money for new house and car and pay usury interest rates to bank rapers. Why get raped to shoot babies out of you?
December 1, 2010 3:15 PM

An Asian, crude version of Aratus? :p

moostraks
12-03-2010, 12:10 PM

Yes, but also doctors offices are screening for recommendations to cps/csb.

CaliforniaMom
12-03-2010, 03:11 PM
That scares the heck out of me. My kids are my whole life. If CPS ever showed up at my doorstep I'd probably have a heart attack. I've read peoples' stories about how the CPS has made up lies in order to steal kids away, or takes them for ridiculous reasons (like dirty dishes in the sink or owning a firearm can mean an unfit home to them). Scary stuff...

Although I have a feeling this wasn't the CPS at all in that woman's home, but instead an investigator from the department of homeland security. It wouldn't be the first time that's been done. Even on an episode of Forensic Files they showed that cops pretended to be CPS agents in order to see inside a guy's house. I don't know if they had a warrant or not.

moostraks
12-03-2010, 04:11 PM
That scares the heck out of me. My kids are my whole life. If CPS ever showed up at my doorstep I'd probably have a heart attack. I've read peoples' stories about how the CPS has made up lies in order to steal kids away, or takes them for ridiculous reasons (like dirty dishes in the sink or owning a firearm can mean an unfit home to them). Scary stuff...

Although I have a feeling this wasn't the CPS at all in that woman's home, but instead an investigator from the department of homeland security. It wouldn't be the first time that's been done. Even on an episode of Forensic Files they showed that cops pretended to be CPS agents in order to see inside a guy's house. I don't know if they had a warrant or not.

Yeah,when they investigated me they took them for 24 hours and returned all but the eldest. I was told to go have tea with the neighbors like it was no big deal. I said how it was going to destroy me as they were my life and they tried to have me committed so I couldn't make the emergency hearing. Luckily the ER doctor understood what was going on and said it was bs and released me. That woman's jaw was on the ground that I got out so quick. The intake workers are evil. This case reads typical of my experiences with how they lie. So I wouldn't jump to any other conclusion but all the alphabet agencies work in collusion.

As for the firearms issue, that is one of the topics that medical offices ask that make it wise to be aware of whom you trust for medical care. I know it probably seems like I am paranoid but losing your children is not something I wish on anyone and you have to be careful with whom you trust. I cannot emphasize that enough.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-03-2010, 04:28 PM

About this time last year is when CPS showed up at my door accusing us of child neglect because my middle Son's teacher called them saying that we refused to put our son on behavioral medications and that constituted child neglect. They showed up threatening to take our kids if we did not medicate and we found out when the kids got out of school that afternoon that CPS and the school administration had taken all of my kids out of class that morning and questioned them individually and as a group asking questions about if their daddy had guns, did Daddy hit mommy, did Mommy or Daddy touch them in their private areas, Were there any dirty areas of the house, How many pets did we have, Did they have beds, What type of job did Daddy have, etc.

Needless to say I went through the roof.

aravoth
12-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Yes, but also doctors offices are screening for recommendations to cps/csb.

A doctor who mis-diagnosed my son later accused me and my wife of child abuse to cover his own ass. He even Gave my daughter a diagnosis of "suspected abuse or neglect" with out ever laying eyes on her.

moostraks
12-03-2010, 05:04 PM
A doctor who mis-diagnosed my son later accused me and my wife of child abuse to cover his own ass. He even Gave my daughter a diagnosis of "suspected abuse or neglect" with out ever laying eyes on her.

:( My heart goes out to you. It is too easy to shift blame to the parents since everyone seems to believe the worst. We have had our fair share of aggravation with psych doctors. It has ruined my faith in trusting the medical field.

moostraks
12-03-2010, 05:12 PM
About this time last year is when CPS showed up at my door accusing us of child neglect because my middle Son's teacher called them saying that we refused to put our son on behavioral medications and that constituted child neglect. They showed up threatening to take our kids if we did not medicate and we found out when the kids got out of school that afternoon that CPS and the school administration had taken all of my kids out of class that morning and questioned them individually and as a group asking questions about if their daddy had guns, did Daddy hit mommy, did Mommy or Daddy touch them in their private areas, Were there any dirty areas of the house, How many pets did we have, Did they have beds, What type of job did Daddy have, etc.

Needless to say I went through the roof.

I was astonished at the level of disrespect given to parents rights when they are in school. My eldest also was interviewed without our knowledge when enrolled in public school. The state acts as if they have property rights when the children are enrolled in their schools. I hope your situation was resolved.

We fought for several years with them demanding medication for psych issues with our daughter. Even though we conceded it did nothing for the situation. Everyone demanded we were not doing enough or the meds were wrong. When her psych doctor took her off until she was willing to participate in owning up to her problems they then demanded we see a new doctor even though it was the one recommended by the state to be the best in the area.

aravoth
12-03-2010, 05:13 PM
:( My heart goes out to you. It is too easy to shift blame to the parents since everyone seems to believe the worst. We have had our fair share of aggravation with psych doctors. It has ruined my faith in trusting the medical field.

Yeah, I don't trust them at all anymore. Six out of Six times my son was brought in to the hospital, he was misdiagnosed and released despite our objections.

When it came to my son, he was literally mis-diagnosed 100% of the time he was brought to the doctor. One physician out-right lied in my son's medical record.

It's been almost a year since that happened. And we all together still. Now that things have settled, I'm thinking that I should drag that group of doctors through court for a year or so.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 05:15 PM

They should commend you on lack of Tv , I am sure you could find facts / survey showing less obese/ improved health kids without tv .

oyarde
12-03-2010, 05:17 PM
I guess if you can't afford private, it might be good to look into home schooling if you think you're capable. Of course that gets you on a list as well, I'm sure.

Just for a bit of levity, here is one of the comments from the article, I couldn't resist:

An Asian, crude version of Aratus? :p

MMMM .. bbq lamb .

moostraks
12-03-2010, 05:19 PM
They should commend you on lack of Tv , I am sure you could find facts / survey showing less obese/ improved health kids without tv .

I tried to tell them the government's own recommendation was parental supervision which is what I was providing. They stonewalled me and said my daughter wanted television and therefore if I wanted her back I was to do whatever they demanded. It was quite ugly.

oyarde
12-03-2010, 05:20 PM
Is The Govt. trying to Find out, Who has What now? I ask, because - Child Services Interviewed My Child - Wanted to Know if We Had Solar Panels, Exactly Where We Go Camping and Hiking , If have Alternative Energy, If Food Stored, Then Came to my House! Updated with Video Clips From Interview 12/3/10

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.com/2010/12/is-govt-trying-to-find-out-who-has-what.html

**Note you do not have to let them in your house. Request interviews at local social service department**

Maybe cps is doing census to see where children of appropriate age are for sacrafice to moloch . :)

CaliforniaMom
12-03-2010, 05:22 PM
I tried to tell them the government's own recommendation was parental supervision which is what I was providing. They stonewalled me and said my daughter wanted television and therefore if I wanted her back I was to do whatever they demanded. It was quite ugly.

I'd love to see a video of that on youtube, just to show the world how ridiculous the CPS can be.

moostraks
12-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Yeah, I don't trust them at all anymore. Six out of Six times my son was brought in to the hospital, he was misdiagnosed and released despite our objections.

When it came to my son, he was literally mis-diagnosed 100% of the time he was brought to the doctor. One physician out-right lied in my son's medical record.

It's been almost a year since that happened. And we all together still. Now that things have settled, I'm thinking that I should drag that group of doctors through court for a year or so.

Ugh...Glad you weathered through it. It is hard to fight the battle of holding people accountable because they have a vested interest in protecting their dirty little secrets and usually more money for the attorneys than the people they accuse. My sister wanted to make my family a poster child for social service abuse but it was too hard and the repercussions too great. So I mostly just sound of here hoping I can prevent someone else from making the same mistakes...

oyarde
12-03-2010, 05:29 PM

" whatever they demanded " , crazy . They should not be able to make any demands beyond food , clothing and shelter at most .

moostraks
12-03-2010, 05:30 PM
I'd love to see a video of that on youtube, just to show the world how ridiculous the CPS can be.

I was left with some court documents of their list of demands, and thats all. I believe they are buried somewhere in the attic now.

There were definately times I wish I had taped. You would not believe how thick and immature the social services department is by and large. It took 9 months and catching the caseworker in a lie before the act of commission occurred (he tipped off my dh's mother who in turn questioned us) to finally get someone to listen.

aravoth
12-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Ugh...Glad you weathered through it. It is hard to fight the battle of holding people accountable because they have a vested interest in protecting their dirty little secrets and usually more money for the attorneys than the people they accuse. My sister wanted to make my family a poster child for social service abuse but it was too hard and the repercussions too great. So I mostly just sound of here hoping I can prevent someone else from making the same mistakes...

Though I hated being under the CPS Spotlight, I have to be honest here...

CPS was only a very small part of the problem. The real issue, was that CPS is bound by law to basically do whatever the physicians recommended. Which was horrifying, because the "experts" they were listening to, were the exact same people that mis-diagnosed him. They had a vested interest in discrediting me because the lawsuit I can bring on them would involve over 22 doctors, and three different health organizations. One of which, is a state funded hospital.

The CPS agent actually said that "the whole thing look, felt, and sounds like a bunch of doctors covering their asses." The Police detectives knew from the start what was going on, and even heckled one of the doctors at the hospital.

moostraks
12-03-2010, 05:45 PM
Though I hated being under the CPS Spotlight, I have to be honest here...

CPS was only a very small part of the problem. The real issue, was that CPS is bound by law to basically do whatever the physicians recommended. Which was horrifying, because the "experts" they were listening to, were the exact same people that mis-diagnosed him. They had a vested interest in discrediting me because the lawsuit I can bring on them would involve over 22 doctors, and three different health organizations. One of which, is a state funded hospital.

The CPS agent actually said that "the whole thing look, felt, and sounds like a bunch of doctors covering their asses." The Police detectives knew from the start what was going on, and even heckled one of the doctors at the hospital.

I think there are a few decent CPS agents. We had one in GA and she was thoughtful and reasonable and incredibly helpful against the corrupt ones. By and large they are usually too young and immature to make the life altering decision they are in charge of though. We had experiences in 3 different states.

I wish you luck and strength if you choose pursuing the doctors. I would hate for someone else to end up going through what they put you through but the cost to your own family has to remain the first priority.

moostraks
12-03-2010, 05:50 PM
" whatever they demanded " , crazy . They should not be able to make any demands beyond food , clothing and shelter at most .

Georgia had that stance, Alabama did not. Some of the demands were beyond bizarre. She was to determine all her attire.(She wanted to dress like a hooker and this eventually got DFACS in Alabama in trouble with the judge :D) She was to be treated like an only child because she didn't like having siblings. She was to get makeup from Belks. These are a few that come to mind right offhand. Ohio was a medical nightmare but eventually realized my daughter for who she was and tried to work with us.