PDA

View Full Version : Get out of any traffic ticket, see magistrate

hang ten
12-03-2010, 06:46 AM
This is how you get out of a traffic ticket.

YouTube - How to dis charge any traffic ticket (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssg43-Ga-jk)

Anyone here try this?

hang ten
12-03-2010, 03:07 PM
bump

RonPaulCult
12-03-2010, 03:27 PM
Magistrates tend to be people who love having just a little taste of power - and they sure do enjoy using it too.

I bet you anything this wouldn't work in most places. Worth a shot though I guess.

AxisMundi
12-03-2010, 03:40 PM
As a former commercial driver, I've had a few speeding tickets. I do not recall ever seeing the "on or before" thing the guy is talking about. Doesn't mean they don't have that in his area though, of course.

I would strongly caution anyone who attempts to do what is suggested in the video consult with a real lawyer first.

jclay2
12-03-2010, 03:48 PM
bump for wondering if anyone has tried this.

Chester Copperpot
12-03-2010, 03:51 PM
this guy doesnt seem to sure of his own words imo

Elwar
12-03-2010, 03:54 PM
I've seen one thing online that said that you can find out when the police officer is not going to be working and call to request a change in the date of your hearing.

The theory being that the officer wouldn't show up and thus there would be nobody there who was a witness for the prosecutor.

Rael
12-03-2010, 04:14 PM
I've seen one thing online that said that you can find out when the police officer is not going to be working and call to request a change in the date of your hearing.

The theory being that the officer wouldn't show up and thus there would be nobody there who was a witness for the prosecutor.

The prosecutor can just dismiss the charge and refile later if the cop does not show up. I've seen it happen.

fisharmor
12-03-2010, 04:24 PM
The prosecutor can just dismiss the charge and refile later if the cop does not show up. I've seen it happen.

Or the judge could be backlogged and declare you guilty without even allowing you to speak.
I've seen it happen.

pacelli
12-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Or the judge could be backlogged and declare you guilty without even allowing you to speak.
I've seen it happen.

Judge's name please? Date? Time? Courthouse?

oyarde
12-03-2010, 04:38 PM
I've seen it happen.

Please delete that before some judge in my hometown gets any ideas .

Rael
12-03-2010, 04:46 PM
I've seen it happen.

this too

oyarde
12-03-2010, 05:04 PM
I was in my courthouse about six weeks ago at the clerks office . guy next to me at the counter did not speak much english . He said he was there to pay a ticket . She looks it up on the computer and says the only one she had was from 1992 , was that it ? He is silent , she asks if he has the ticket , he said no . I LOL'd

hang ten
12-03-2010, 06:20 PM
As a former commercial driver, I've had a few speeding tickets. I do not recall ever seeing the "on or before" thing the guy is talking about. Doesn't mean they don't have that in his area though, of course.

I would strongly caution anyone who attempts to do what is suggested in the video consult with a real lawyer first.

They say on or "BEFORE" the date, in California. So my guess is that people do that. I will try it if I happen get a ticket in the future. Just wondering if anyone has already tried it though.

hang ten
12-04-2010, 03:27 AM
hmm

Rael
12-04-2010, 04:10 AM
I was in my courthouse about six weeks ago at the clerks office . guy next to me at the counter did not speak much english . He said he was there to pay a ticket . She looks it up on the computer and says the only one she had was from 1992 , was that it ? He is silent , she asks if he has the ticket , he said no . I LOL'd

One time i went to court with 2 tickets. One of them they insisted they did not have even though i have a copy and both have the same court date. Big surprise when a month later tgey want to take my license for failure to appear on that charge. Lawyer got the whole thing dismissed though.

MozoVote
12-04-2010, 08:20 AM
I remember a friend in Bakersfield CA trying to get out of a speeding ticket. He took a photograph of the sign on the street (Truxton Ave) showing that his speed was legal. Before the court date, that speed sign either disappeared, or was swapped for a lower one.

When he showed up at court, it was "obvious" the officer and the female judge were themselves a "ticket" and his photograph was ignored.

He paid the fine, and left it as a story to tell.