PDA

View Full Version : Neo-con's reaction to Assange similar to their reaction at 9/11 alternatives.

Anti Federalist
12-02-2010, 09:55 PM
Reading over the unhinged reactions in this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=271186

Prompts me to consider that the response to Assange is almost the same as the response to 9/11 alternatives.

Both elicit from people, at times, an almost unhinged reaction, based, I think, on the same general premise, that being:

These people are heavily vested, mind and soul, into the omnipotence of the state and it's official organs, navies, armies, cops, spies, etc. Anything that clouds, besmirches, damages or (and this may be the most insanity producing) trivializes that omnipotence is to be lashed out at, severely.

Showing up the state for the murderous, deceitful, two timing goons that they are, and then dismissing them for it, paying them no mind, "opting out", is the greatest insult of all and cannot be tolerated.

Thus, this insane, unhinged, screeching for Julian Assange's head on stick.

The same thing was displayed in years past against those proposing 9/11 alternatives

coastie
12-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Not just the neo-cons, but almost everyone thinks like this. The US Education system has been a complete success, not a failure.

My Psyc teacher almost made my fucking head explode tonight, repeating some of this same drivel...:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It would be funny if it weren't so serious. Watching people everyday think like this, like they're on massive simultaneous mind control.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength. The parallels are stunning, yet no one cares-or even sees it.

jclay2
12-02-2010, 11:33 PM
AF: What do you think of the possibility that either,

1. Assange wanted to be openly caught for the "protection" of prison (eh better than secret murder right).

or

2. Assange is a political tool, just playing his part in the game to provide misdirection to the media.