PDA

View Full Version : A Way To Get Attention For Ron Paul Big Time

Mayflower
10-21-2007, 11:51 AM
This May Sound A Little Crazy. Those Of Us That Follow Ron Paul Are Independent Thinkers, We Know What Is Going On In This Country And That Dr. Paul Must Be Elected To Save Our Union.
This Will Be Inexpensive, Requiring A Little Paint Now, And A Little Paint After Ron Paul Is In The White House. Red Paint As Big As You Can Paint On Your House Ron Paul 2008.com Or Whatever Your Best Thought Is About Him. After The Election Paint Over To Match Your House. If Enough Of Us Do This I Believe The Media Would Notice, And People That Do Not Know Of Dr. Paul Would Want To Find Out. Too Much Overboard? I Am Buying My Red Paint Today

NewEnd
10-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Do what you must, be sure to use painters tape... make it look good and put some planning into it... but you wouldn't be the first.

JoshLowry
10-21-2007, 11:54 AM
This guy painted his roof:

http://media.lawrence.com/img/photos/2007/06/18/ron_paul_roof1961_t640.jpg

jake
10-21-2007, 11:55 AM
sounds like a great idea.

Matt Collins
10-21-2007, 12:12 PM
You should see this on marketing Ron Paul first:
http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=25536

Geronimo
10-21-2007, 12:13 PM
This May Sound A Little Crazy. Those Of Us That Follow Ron Paul Are Independent Thinkers, We Know What Is Going On In This Country And That Dr. Paul Must Be Elected To Save Our Union.
This Will Be Inexpensive, Requiring A Little Paint Now, And A Little Paint After Ron Paul Is In The White House. Red Paint As Big As You Can Paint On Your House Ron Paul 2008.com Or Whatever Your Best Thought Is About Him. After The Election Paint Over To Match Your House. If Enough Of Us Do This I Believe The Media Would Notice, And People That Do Not Know Of Dr. Paul Would Want To Find Out. Too Much Overboard? I Am Buying My Red Paint Today

I don't think I've seen anyone use so many capital letters before.

Suzu
10-21-2007, 12:15 PM

That's how a post comes out when you type the whole thing in CAPITAL letters. Try it, you'll find that I am right.

risiusj
10-21-2007, 12:16 PM

Every word capitalized. Weird.
At least he didn't lean on the shift key the whole time. :)

Suzu
10-21-2007, 12:18 PM
Every word capitalized. Weird.
At least he didn't lean on the shift key the whole time. :)

Yes, he did. See post #7.

American
10-21-2007, 12:26 PM

Thats your traditional "Capitalist" in him.