PDA

View Full Version : If our voting machines are corrupt are we fighting a losing battle

CurtisLow
10-21-2007, 11:48 AM
If our voting machines are corrupt are we fighting a losing battle?

I'm not saying to give up! But to fight harder!

We need a MAJOR victory on voting machine fraud. We all know they can be hacked. We have all seen the videos and the evidendence, but there still in place.

What can we do? :confused:

This got me fired up.... And pissed off!
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27096

literatim
10-21-2007, 11:52 AM
If you are in a State with diebold machines, see if you can vote absentee ballot.

quickmike
10-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Uh, machines dont have the ability to be corrupt. Only humans have that capability.

querty
10-21-2007, 11:54 AM

How much shit is going to be tolerated before the UN sends voting inspectors? :confused:

stevedasbach
10-21-2007, 12:00 PM
If our voting machines are corrupt are we fighting a losing battle?

I'm not saying to give up! But to fight harder!

We need a MAJOR victory on voting machine fraud. We all know they can be hacked. We have all seen the videos and the evidendence, but there still in place.

What can we do? :confused:

IMO this won't be a factor in the primaries. The opposition is too fragmented between different candidates.

awigo50
10-21-2007, 12:19 PM
How much shit is going to be tolerated before the UN sends voting inspectors? :confused:

Personally, I'd rather people in the US manipulate it than people in the UN...

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 12:23 PM

The UN??? Are you completely nuts?

coastie
10-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Soooooo do you get a "reciept" or anything after voting w/ these?

<<<< Coming from the land of questionable voting machines (Florida).

EvilEngineer
10-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Soooooo do you get a "reciept" or anything after voting w/ these?

<<<< Coming from the land of questionable voting machines (Florida).

Nope, no reciept. No hard copy of anything. Thats the problem, there is no method of checking the results from these machines. It's designed that way sadly.

coastie
10-21-2007, 02:05 PM
Nope, no reciept. No hard copy of anything. Thats the problem, there is no method of checking the results from these machines. It's designed that way sadly.

Well then, I'll go ahead and state the obvious....what a crock of shit.

RP4ME
10-21-2007, 02:07 PM

The UN? Honey how would teh UN solve anything - thats like asking Jimmy Carter to moniter elections hahaha
Plus I HATE THE UN!

EvilEngineer
10-21-2007, 02:24 PM
Well then, I'll go ahead and state the obvious....what a crock of shit.

Yup... bring a box of paper ballots and a wrench with you to the polls next year. A wretch to smash the machines with, and the ballots to replace the machine so people can still vote.

coastie
10-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Yup... bring a box of paper ballots and a wrench with you to the polls next year. A wretch to smash the machines with, and the ballots to replace the machine so people can still vote.

Yeah, I guess a wrench will do, thats better than my idea to shoot 'em up, which is what my heart is telling me....:D

torchbearer
10-21-2007, 02:27 PM
Well, I just voted in a my states primary election and I feel like I just wasted my time, the votes totals aren't coming out right, what i mean by that... if you know for a fact that you vote for Lee Horne, making at least 1 vote, but the results show 0 people voted for him in your precinct... you know your vote didn't get counted or went to another candidate.
The citizens of Louisiana were robbed...

rpfreedom08
10-21-2007, 02:29 PM
so what happend in these elections? I was driving around with lee horn signs all day :) SO what all was being decided in these elections?

ItsTime
10-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Put that in your thread please. We should really be on this subject.

I am in shock

Well, I just voted in a my states primary election and I feel like I just wasted my time, the votes totals aren't coming out right, what i mean by that... if you know for a fact that you vote for Lee Horne, making at least 1 vote, but the results show 0 people voted for him in your precinct... you know your vote didn't get counted or went to another candidate.
The citizens of Louisiana were robbed...

torchbearer
10-21-2007, 02:33 PM
Jindal supposedly won the election for governor with 54%.
All other elected state offices were filled too.
Mitt won Lt. Gov.
Dardenne SOS.
More tyranny from the post-civil war louisiana oligarchy.

Pharoah
10-21-2007, 05:13 PM
You won't see "Diebold" anywhere - they changed their name to "Premiere Election Solutions".

torchbearer
10-21-2007, 05:22 PM
You won't see "Diebold" anywhere - they changed their name to "Premiere Election Solutions".

A show of hands would work better. How about verified signatures a on petition, to vote, you sign a numbered petition after verifying who you are and your citzen status. the person with the most signatures win... that is an election you can't deny... these electronic computers are dangerous.. there is no evidence of your vote.

smdesignworks
10-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Watch Princeton University hack a Diebold voting machine here (http://youtube.com/watch?v=5WMG34cv0zM).

Then might as well watch this (http://www.iwilltryit.com/fixed1.htm) if you missed it, Computer programmer Clinton Curtis testified at the December 13th, 2004 Congressional hearing in Columbus, Ohio naming Republican Congressman Tom Feeney as the person who hired him to prepare vote-rigging software.

The programmer claims that he designed and built a "vote rigging" software program at the behest of then Florida Congressman, now U.S. Congressman, Republican Tom Feeney of Florida's 24th Congressional District.

Clint Curtis, 46, claims that he built the software for Feeney in 2000 while working at a software design and engineering company in Oviedo, Florida (Feeney's home district).

:)