PDA

View Full Version : Renaming the Public and Private Sector

AlexMerced
12-02-2010, 05:52 AM
YouTube - Renaming the Public and Private Sector (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_4BM_qtMc)

Slutter McGee
12-02-2010, 08:30 AM
I can't see the video here, but in my opinion those areas that are public and private at the same time are an even bigger threat to liberty than the public sector itself.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

AlexMerced
12-02-2010, 08:56 PM
to sum up the video for you, I rename them to the voluntary sector and the coercive sector

heavenlyboy34
12-02-2010, 09:31 PM
I don't see any point in making up new terms. If people are too lazy to learn what these words mean, they probably aren't intelligent enough to be worth debating or conversing with.

justinc.1089
12-02-2010, 09:49 PM
I don't see any point in making up new terms. If people are too lazy to learn what these words mean, they probably aren't intelligent enough to be worth debating or conversing with.

Alex tries to feel like he is making up new political philosophies by renaming already existing ones. People including me have told him that on here, but apparently since he is still on his whole "Creatarianism" thing he did not get our points we made to him.

No one is going to start referring to the public sector as the coercive sector, so its a waste of time to talk about that.

It is on the other hand of dire importance to explain WHY the public sector is financed by coercion.

This voluntary and coercive/ private and public renaming is the same as his creatarianism/ libertarianism. He has this nifty little political philosophy he calls "Creatarianism" which is the same thing as Libertarianism. The only differences are you have to say the word create a whole lot, which could be used as rhetoric for libertarian or statist agendas anyway, so its pointless.

Statist Creatarian: We need to increase taxes so that the government can create more jobs.

Libertarian Creatarian: We need to cut taxes so that the free market can create more jobs.

And so on. You get the point. Alex was caught up on "Creatarianism" not that long ago, and I guess he is caught up on renaming other things now as well, for no point.

james1906
12-04-2010, 09:06 PM
When you think Starbucks, think bathroom.