PDA

View Full Version : RON PAUL RIDERS are ABOUT TO BE LEAVING

DjLoTi
10-21-2007, 10:36 AM
They're in LA now, and they're about to leave.

www.RonPaulriders.com

Suzu
10-21-2007, 11:44 AM
Bon voyage!

Forum members, please make a pledge to support Ron Paul (or a related PAC if you're maxxed) based on the riders' mileage:

http://ronpaulriders.com/pledge.html

Thanks!

ronpaulhawaii
10-21-2007, 12:52 PM
12miles in, 1.5hrs. dozens of slimjims handed off

see yall soon

:D

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/mkauai/Ron%20Paul%20Riders/HPIM0447.jpg

NewEnd
10-21-2007, 12:59 PM
happy trails y'all

sylvania
10-21-2007, 12:59 PM
Good Luck!

Lord Xar
10-21-2007, 01:29 PM
sorry I missed you..... argghhhhh

manny
10-21-2007, 02:04 PM

see yall soon

Awesome!! Well done - can you imagine how much Romney would have to pay to get people to do this?!?

RP4ME
10-21-2007, 02:05 PM
vaya con dios !

ghemminger
10-21-2007, 02:07 PM
Good Luck Guys!

princessredtights
10-21-2007, 08:34 PM

see yall soon

Looks a little warmer than it did in Portland! Have fun, be safe and stay in touch! :)

ronpaulhawaii
10-22-2007, 01:01 AM
Thanks everyone. We hope you all enjoy watching us become hard - a$$e$ ;)

We still need help if you are on our route. AZ, TX, LA, SC, and NC are already started. NM, AL, MISS, GA, VA are still up for grabs.

And if people could volunteer to meet us on the road for a day or two with a vehicle it would help heaps; lightening our load so we can carry/post all of the signs you bring us (wink wink nudge nudge)

Contact through our site in my sig

sorry I missed you..... argghhhhh

Yeah, it would have been cool. Understandable though. Still could use that revere flier template I mentioned though (hint hint beg beg:eek:)

and I guess you still owe me that beer:p

Keep up the good work,

(aaahhh sleep, perchance to dream)

m

terlinguatx
10-22-2007, 01:15 AM
This is cool. Best of luck. Come by Denton, TX lots of bikers and supporters here.

Danny Molina
10-22-2007, 01:29 AM
Be safe guys!

RP4ME
10-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Please see media alert post ---we need your help to call the press in the next 2 days in San Diego! Directions are in the thread.THX

pguitarb
10-22-2007, 03:23 AM
Going cross country is extremely inspiring. I'm hoping to do the same on a longboard this summer.

Danny Molina
10-22-2007, 03:29 AM
Going cross country is extremely inspiring. I'm hoping to do the same on a longboard this summer.

lol you must be crazy. I can understand on a bike but on a longboard???

ronpaulhawaii
10-22-2007, 09:02 AM
This is cool. Best of luck. Come by Denton, TX lots of bikers and supporters here.

Thanks, Will look at our Texas Map tonight. IIRC denton is on our route. Steph3n has re-worked our map and we will post it when we get a chance. If you want to contact him directly, please do.

lol you must be crazy. I can understand on a bike but on a longboard???

I actually thought about this (alot) during the Hawaii Walk for RP. I have done alot more skating than biking in my life. If this trip is successful we plan on doing it the other direction (and back) next spring. Maybe we will meet on the road. I will say that the roads can be difficult with debris etc and are probably easier on a bike. Whatever floats your boat...

We are about to get on the road, (waiting for rushhour to end 9a), thankful most of the fires are north of us. There is one east of San Diego we are keeping an eye out for and we are hoping the smoke from the Irvine fire doesn't get in our eyes and lungs today.

We appreciate the well wishes and hoping to see lots of people signing the pledges, (to create a money bomb for RP to start the New Year with.) Also, anyone from Club Max reading this, we could certainly use a large cushion in our travel account that Lord Xar's PAC is managing. We have a chip-in on our site (and the bottom link in my sig. Any surplus funds in this account will stay with Xar to support his excellent efforts.

Thanks

d & m