PDA

View Full Version : Obama Administration was warned that nudie-scanners are dangerous

Agorism
12-01-2010, 06:18 PM
Obama Administration was warned that nudie-scanners are dangerous
http://www.wcvarones.com/2010/11/obama-administration-was-warned-that.html

Obama Administration was warned that nudie-scanners are dangerous
11.30.2010 Posted by W.C. Varones | 11.30.2010 at 8:17 PM
Please read this before you subject yourself or your loved ones to invasive scans that could cause cancer. Obama's science czar John Holdren (who, by the way, advocated forced abortions and mass sterilization) apparently ignored warnings from radiation and cancer experts. The Administration was getting big donations from nudie-scan vendors, you see.

The best option is to not fly, and to write to your airlines telling them why. If you must fly, opt for the handjob.

tangent4ronpaul
12-01-2010, 06:57 PM
Also remember that ppl dieing sooner is a big win for the gvmt. Less social security and medicare to pay out. It's nothing more than slow motion genocide.

-t

mrsat_98
12-01-2010, 08:29 PM
I work with very similar RF on a day to day basis. The biggest issue is the microwave radiation hitting ones testicles and causing on to be sterile due to heat.. It is kind of far fetched for this to be a possibility in my line of work but we have to work in a fashion as to not expose ourselves or leave open the likely hood that the children will get radiation.

On occasion I have felt the RF in my hands in my work. IMHO its would not be good to be exposed frequently.

awake
12-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Death rays to go along with death panels.

Pericles
12-01-2010, 09:38 PM
If only this information had been obtained from a Wikileaks document - that would have been full of win.

HOLLYWOOD
12-01-2010, 09:40 PM
AND... you can't sue the government!

Just when you thought Dubya Bush Cheney were the worst government regime in American history, along comes the O'bama puppet regime and takes the Money Master's agenda to a new level of tyranny.

The people are toast... literally.

Dr.3D
12-01-2010, 09:44 PM
What better way to control population growth? Just run people through the device and soon they will be sterilized. Bingo... lower population growth.