PDA

View Full Version : City of Portland approves gun control measures.. and a curfew..

aravoth
12-01-2010, 05:27 PM
http://objectsinmotion.org/portland-approves-5-gun-control-measures/

Portland’s City Council this morning unanimously approved five new local gun control measures crafted by the mayor in an effort to reduce gun violence in the city.

STAY AWAY FROM HERE..........

RM918
12-01-2010, 05:34 PM
Yes, that'll work.

"Guys, did you hear? The mayor instituted a bunch of gun control laws! I guess we have to stop shooting people since we can't use guns anymore."

oyarde
12-01-2010, 05:37 PM
OK , let me see if I get this . Your not allowed to carry a weapon in town . If you have been convicted of something you have a curfew ? What are the other three anti second amendment illegal laws ?

oyarde
12-01-2010, 05:40 PM
Yes, that'll work.

"Guys, did you hear? The mayor instituted a bunch of gun control laws! I guess we have to stop shooting people since we can't use guns anymore."

Obviously the mayor is a mentally impaired leftist . You know the type ... they beleive everyone is safer when only the armed robbers have weapons . No cure for retardation so severe .

dannno
12-01-2010, 05:42 PM
OK , let me see if I get this . Your not allowed to carry a weapon in town . If you have been convicted of something you have a curfew ? What are the other three anti second amendment illegal laws ?

Not to mention, even if I'm NOT a criminal, the cops still get to stop me if they SUSPECT I may have been one in the past!!

This is one of the major complaints I had about the AZ immigration bill.

HOLLYWOOD
12-01-2010, 05:43 PM
LOL!

I'll just go see 'Homie the Clown' and trade some crack and NightTrain for an automatic weapon... when are these morons in government, besides violating our rights, going to realize, criminals armed with guns are not going to listen to their dumb ass laws.

This ladies and gentlemen... 100% Political windows dressing to either to fool the public with their campaign promises or data points for political commercials in the next elections. Oh, I forgot, special interest campaign donations from the usual suspects.

Vessol
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
Well it succeeded in Chicago, I don't see why it won't succeed in Portland :rolleyes:

oyarde
12-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Not to mention, even if I'm NOT a criminal, the cops still get to stop me if they SUSPECT I may have been one in the past!!

The difference being probably that the cops in AZ are unlikely to do that , where Portland cops would ? WTH ?

oyarde
12-01-2010, 05:52 PM
well it succeeded in chicago, i don't see why it won't succeed in portland :rolleyes:

people never learn....

oyarde
12-01-2010, 05:53 PM
LOL!

I just go see 'Homie the Clown' and train some crack and night train for an automatic weapon... when are these morons in government, besides violating our rights going to realize, criminals armed with guns are not going to listen to your dumb ass laws.

This is ladies and gentlemen... 100% Political windows dressing to either fool the public with their campaign promises or data points for political commercials in the next elections. Oh, I forgot, special interest campaign donations from the usual suspects.

Do the armed robbers have a labor union now donating to the dems ?

oyarde
12-01-2010, 05:54 PM

Fourth amendment and second amendment violations ??

HOLLYWOOD
12-01-2010, 06:01 PM

Democrats are ARMED ROBBERS... their mouths, slinging pshyco babble, their donations, and of course their crone conspiring Unions.

aravoth
12-01-2010, 06:01 PM
Fourth amendment and second amendment violations ??

Totally, how else could you possibly tell if a offender is violating "curfew"

"Papers please, show me your papers"

oyarde
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Democrats are ARMED ROBBERS... their mouths, slinging pshyco babble, their donations, and of course their crone conspiring Unions.

Yes

oyarde
12-01-2010, 06:09 PM
Totally, how else could you possibly tell if a offender is violating "curfew"

"Papers please, show me your papers"

That is what I say too .

sratiug
12-01-2010, 06:32 PM

Maybe we should start one. And put up a cool website advocating gun control to improve the earnings of criminals in a down economy and keep criminals safe. And billboards, and...