Sola_Fide
12-01-2010, 02:18 PM
I hate our government.

When do we take up arms?

Anti Federalist
12-01-2010, 02:24 PM
I hate our government.

When do we take up arms?

No man will dance until the first one boogies.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-01-2010, 02:26 PM
I hate our government.

When do we take up arms?

This isn't 1861 any longer. People aren't going to risk their lives standing up to the federal government when 'Dancing With the Stars' is on.

Guitarzan
12-01-2010, 02:29 PM

Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music. :D

Dr.3D
12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Just who is going to bail out the U.S. after it goes belly up spending money it never had?

Gaius1981
12-01-2010, 02:32 PM
I hate our government.

When do we take up arms?

The principally correct time to take up arms is when there's no longer free political speech; when you can be arrested for participating in nonviolent protest rallies. We're not quite there yet, but we're drawing closer.

jclay2
12-01-2010, 02:36 PM
According to zerohedge, this might be unfounded.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/bad-news-euro-rescue-us-not-discussing-larger-imf-contributions-european-rescue-funds

Hallamaat
12-01-2010, 02:43 PM
This isn't 1861 any longer. People aren't going to risk their lives standing up to the federal government when 'Dancing With the Stars' is on.

No shit. I'm usually not the condescending type and I do tend to be more optimistic about people and give them the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't be surprised if a good deal of the oblivious crowd didn't know what a Euro was in the first place (unless they've had to travel to Europe or exchange the currencies for whatever reason, obviously), much less that we're bailing it out.

sailingaway
12-01-2010, 02:45 PM
What gives our government the right to bind us to that? Let them pass the hat in congress and sign their own indentured servant agreements, if that is what they want to do.

sailingaway
12-01-2010, 02:46 PM
according to zerohedge, this might be unfounded.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/bad-news-euro-rescue-us-not-discussing-larger-imf-contributions-european-rescue-funds

good.

Brian4Liberty
12-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Throw more money at it. That's a sure fire cure for a severe addiction to debt. :rolleyes:

pcosmar
12-01-2010, 04:06 PM

It will start when the Government checks bounce and the store shelves are empty because the trucks aren't running.
It will start in the urban areas. Followed by enforcers cracking down in an attempt to keep order.

I should see it coming.
;)

jclay2
12-01-2010, 04:12 PM
good.

At least for the moment. Medium term, the WILL bailout europe.

HOLLYWOOD
12-01-2010, 08:21 PM
FOREIGN TARP... posted it 2 years ago here... These scumbag central bankers and their whores inside the DC Beltway... we bailout their banks, now their countries. What happen to the $108 BILLION Obama gave to the IMF last year?

Man this US government is OUT OF CONTROL

We've been bailing out the world, out of all demands the US government and the FEDERAL RESERVE have with their strings tied to the people, businesses and states, etc...

So at our expense of debt, counterfeiting, and global empire... these clowns running the show, are running it for themselves. Now you know why foreign nations are so compliant with US counterfeiting and expansion of the Imperial Empire.

You know those scumbag leaders in Congress and the White House knew when meeting with Paulson, Giethner, Neil Bravlofsky, and the usual suspects... with the gang.

It's all about Banks and their Government partners in crime.

END the FUCKIN FED right NOW!

PS: If anyone needs to hang, it's these motherfucker Central Bankers/FED!

awake
12-01-2010, 08:24 PM
Who is going to bail out the U.S.?

Dr.3D
12-01-2010, 08:27 PM
Just who is going to bail out the U.S. after it goes belly up spending money it never had?

Who is going to bail out the U.S.?

That's what I've been wondering.

low preference guy
12-01-2010, 08:30 PM
The principally correct time to take up arms is when there's no longer free political speech; when you can be arrested for participating in nonviolent protest rallies. We're not quite there yet, but we're drawing closer.

No. The principled moment to take up arms is when the government commits any violation of life or property. I.e., a very long time ago.

Sola_Fide
12-01-2010, 08:39 PM
What gives our government the right to bind us to that? Let them pass the hat in congress and sign their own indentured servant agreements, if that is what they want to do.

This^^^

Damn, even the thought of this pisses me off to no end...

QueenB4Liberty
12-01-2010, 08:53 PM
No. The principled moment to take up arms is when the government commits any violation of life or property. I.e., a very long time ago.

qft.