12-01-2010, 10:20 AM
well welcome aboard

i wonder if someone sent him all the ron paul books/videos

Liberty_Mike
12-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Cool. Glad to hear.

MRoCkEd
12-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Is it a good thing that the most hated man identifies himself as a libertarian? Heh

Jordan
12-01-2010, 11:39 AM
Is it a good thing that the most hated man identifies himself as a libertarian? Heh

At least GOPers hate Assange more than Ron Paul.

UtahApocalypse
12-01-2010, 11:39 AM

it is the reason he is hated in a sense....

Chester Copperpot
12-01-2010, 11:42 AM
will mike huckabee call on to kill all libertarians now?

heavenlyboy34
12-01-2010, 11:45 AM

I doubt it will make a difference. Statists are inclined to hate libertarians anyway (recall the vitriol that has been unleashed on people like RP for opposing the Regime).

Liberty_Mike
12-01-2010, 11:50 AM

Libertarians will always be hated by the mainstream media, statists and those in power. So the fact that more people who are actually fighting for a good cause are identifying themselves as libertarians is great IMO.

Thomas
12-01-2010, 12:21 PM
more evidence libertarians are badass

oyarde
12-01-2010, 03:21 PM
I do not find that believable .

Romulus
12-01-2010, 11:28 PM

Just what I was thinking..

eOs
12-01-2010, 11:37 PM

He's the most hated man...That's a stretch..unless of course your last name is Rumsfeld. The top tier in government and media constitute less than 1% of the population. Everyone else seems to love him, especially the internet.

Sentient Void
12-02-2010, 12:02 AM
He's the most hated man...That's a stretch..unless of course your last name is Rumsfeld. The top tier in government and media constitute less than 1% of the population. Everyone else seems to love him, especially the internet.

I wish this were true... but it is not... libertarians and liberals love him... conservatives across the board pretty much want to see him executed.

It's truly sickening.

jtstellar
12-02-2010, 03:26 AM

the only way to get us noticed at this point in time in a hurry--get the libertarian brand truly hated by some and outright attacked on all main stream media. if they do that, this movement will be automatically put in charge to lead the voice of dissent against the establishment.

therefore counter-intuitively, we should be looking for more hatred for doing the right thing, not less.

JackieDan
12-02-2010, 04:48 AM
great nice

Bergie Bergeron
12-02-2010, 08:14 AM
He's hated by the politicians but what's the opinion of the general population?

2young2vote
12-02-2010, 08:54 AM
Yeah? Well my school president also says he is a libertarian and he obviously isn't. Just because he is doing what he is doing doesn't mean he is a libertarian. He could be a big government statist for all we know, but an open big government statist. I will have to find out what his beliefs on the economy and government are before i will believe he is a libertarian.

pcosmar
12-02-2010, 09:08 AM
Did he say he is a libertarian? That is not what I read. He said he was influenced by American Libertarianism.
Which is still a good thing. I believe he is a freedom fighter, and thus an ally.
Beyond that I am not really concerned. He is not running for office. Nor is he pushing for laws to restrict my freedom.
He is throwing wrenches in the machine. He is sowing divisions between proponents of the one world crowd.
He is exposing the lies and deceptions of corrupt governments.
All good.
:cool:

Fredom101
12-02-2010, 09:16 AM

Who hates him?
The government? The banks?
Good!