PDA

View Full Version : Steve Beshear thinks you are stupid

Mica Sims
11-30-2010, 10:31 PM
A year ago, Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear couldn't even say the word "Christmas." Now he wants everyone to believe that he is Santa Claus himself.

http://micadaily.blogspot.com/2010/11/chopping-down-steve-beshears-holiday.html

BamaFanNKy
11-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Oh my. This now opens all three to the question:

"How Old is the Earth?"

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/59/trap.jpg

I really hope these men run from religion. Seems these guys are willing to take a test of religious faith to get elected. Same old same old.

Sola_Fide
11-30-2010, 10:55 PM
The worst thing about this is that the dixiecrats are dumb enough to eat this up.

sailingaway
11-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Hey Mica, I saw the weirdest thing about Beshear trying to exempt 81 political appointees from cuts when furloughing has become the norm. It sounds like the guy has a complete Court, with more appointees than anyone, many of whom seem to do nothing much.

http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/30/1546862/beshear-seeks-exemption-for-81.html

Mica Sims
12-01-2010, 06:16 AM
Hey Mica, I saw the weirdest thing about Beshear trying to exempt 81 political appointees from cuts when furloughing has become the norm. It sounds like the guy has a complete Court, with more appointees than anyone, many of whom seem to do nothing much.

Beshear suddenly seems not too eager to talk about "saving and creating" jobs when we are paying for them and they are his do-nothing buddies. David Williams will be slow to jump on this one because he just wants the right to do the same thing.

Sola_Fide
12-01-2010, 06:40 AM
How are we ever going to convince people to vote for Moffet when Richie Farmer is on the William's ticket?????

I wish I was joking right now...but that really scares me:(

David Adams
12-01-2010, 07:22 AM
How are we ever going to convince people to vote for Moffett when Richie Farmer is on the William's ticket?????

I wish I was joking right now...but that really scares me:(

That's a great question. Thanks for asking. We do it by keeping the focus on the top of the ticket, mostly. David Williams has voted for every enacted budget over the last quarter century. He had a major role in writing all of them for the last decade when things have really gotten out of hand. He only wants to talk about voting against the ridiculous Dem budget proposal this past year that he did not support, but the one he voted for was only marginally better and did nothing to address our many fiscal problems.

Williams started talking about the public employee pension disaster in 2009. He's only a good decade or more too late for any of the less complicated solutions, which merely would have involved not raiding those funds and blowing them elsewhere. Incidentally, he voted for all the raids.

David Williams has supported massive tax increases over the years and still refuses to sign the taxpayer protection pledge from ATR. If he were a Democrat, all the Republicans would have already crushed him for that and for his big-government positions on smoking bans and against freedom of speech. David Williams is a walking, talking target-rich environment in this battle. We can afford to leave Richie Farmer alone. This approach has already sparked rumors of dissension in ranks in their campaign.

Sola_Fide
12-01-2010, 07:33 AM
That's a great question. Thanks for asking. We do it by keeping the focus on the top of the ticket, mostly. David Williams has voted for every enacted budget over the last quarter century. He had a major role in writing all of them for the last decade when things have really gotten out of hand. He only wants to talk about voting against the ridiculous Dem budget proposal this past year that he did not support, but the one he voted for was only marginally better and did nothing to address our many fiscal problems.

Williams started talking about the public employee pension disaster in 2009. He's only a good decade or more too late for any of the less complicated solutions, which merely would have involved not raiding those funds and blowing them elsewhere. Incidentally, he voted for all the raids.

David Williams has supported massive tax increases over the years and still refuses to sign the taxpayer protection pledge from ATR. If he were a Democrat, all the Republicans would have already crushed him for that and for his big-government positions on smoking bans and against freedom of speech. David Williams is a walking, talking target-rich environment in this battle. We can afford to leave Richie Farmer alone. This approach has already sparked rumors of dissension in ranks in their campaign.

Thanks David. Good points all around.

TheDriver
12-01-2010, 08:39 AM
How are we ever going to convince people to vote for Moffet when Richie Farmer is on the William's ticket?????

You send out mailers before most major polls are conducted....

Sola_Fide
12-01-2010, 08:50 AM

Yes.

BamaFanNKy
12-01-2010, 11:16 AM

http://threadbombing.com/data/media/2/RR_WIN_01.gif

Mica Sims
12-01-2010, 01:02 PM

"Three years ago, Steve Beshear was promising not to raise taxes and to save money on everything down to the smallest lightbulb. After watching him raise taxes, explode the state debt, suck up federal bailouts and play refinance games with state bonds that would make Barney Frank blush, we are supposed to just sit by quietly while he kicks rank-and-file state employees off a lifeboat he has reserved for his political friends? I don't think so."

"And it doesn't escape notice that David Williams is being pretty quiet while all this is going on. Everyone already knows Phil Moffett isn't running for governor just to set up his own little kingdom."

David Adams, campaign manager
Phil Moffett for Governor

malkusm
12-01-2010, 01:30 PM
Steve Beshear thinks you are stupid

http://cdn.theurbandaily.com/files/2010/09/Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif

Aratus
12-01-2010, 04:06 PM
if governor beshear is an auld tyme southern politician at heart,
then reading the joe arnold essay about mitch giving up pork for tea
did something to the noble governor's sensibilities. lets face it, the project
will have some construction work jobs and theme park people most permanently.

Aratus
12-01-2010, 05:33 PM
jake, its jobs...
(i spotted a link!)

.................................................. ........
today i went to
Jake's Page1 site... and i
found a link back
to here that took
me to a more
recent thread than
this merrie auld
instance of merriment. we have
to keep in mind
ANY person who
the GOP gets behind
most likely will have to unseat
(((DRUMROLLs))))))
governor beshear!

Aratus
03-29-2011, 10:35 AM
HERE WE ARE AGAIN WONDERING IF GOVERNOR BESHEAR's
~~~~"ARK PARK" IDEA MAY GIVE HIM THE EDGE IN
HIS RE~ELECTION BID ESPECIALLY IF THE KENTUCKY GOP
~~~~KEEPs ON HAVING A FRATRICIDAL MELTDOWN!