PDA

View Full Version : WikiLeaks: Interpol issues wanted notice for Julian Assange

RonPaulFanInGA
11-30-2010, 05:04 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/nov/30/interpol-wanted-notice-julian-assange

The WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, is tonight facing growing legal problems around the world, with the US announcing that it was investigating whether he had violated its espionage laws.

Assange's details were also added to Interpol's worldwide wanted list. Dated 30 November, the entry reads: "sex crimes" and says the warrant has been issued by the international public prosecution office in Gothenburg, Sweden. "If you have any information contact your national or local police." It reads: "Wanted: Assange, Julian Paul," and gives his birthplace as Townsville, Australia.

jrskblx125
11-30-2010, 05:13 PM
Hope he has friends in low places! He has a bunch in america lol. Pay a girl to accuse him of sex crimes. Brilliant. Itd be funnier if he were gay!

Fredom101
11-30-2010, 05:14 PM
Insane. Well, Iceland and Ecuador both are offering asylum. Just shows you how upside down the world we live in is.

Heimdallr
11-30-2010, 05:15 PM
Insane. Well, Iceland and Ecuador both are offering asylum. Just shows you how upside down the world we live in is.

I would go with Ecuador if I was him. I don't trust Iceland to do much.

sofia
11-30-2010, 05:19 PM
a clever piece of "sheep dipping" for this CIA/Mossad agent...

this and the "hacker" attacks on Wiki...:rolleyes:

oyarde
11-30-2010, 05:20 PM
I would go with Ecuador if I was him. I don't trust Iceland to do much.

Climate would be better in Ecuador , but it would be cheap and easy to put a hit on someone there . He better pick an option. He probably could be convicted of violation of US espionage law .

Bruno
11-30-2010, 05:25 PM
Did the news agencies that reported the leaked information not break the same espionage laws?

pcosmar
11-30-2010, 05:28 PM
He can stay at my place.
He's welcome to stop by anyway.
:cool:

aravoth
11-30-2010, 05:30 PM
He can stay at my place.
He's welcome to stop by anyway.
:cool:

same, he can crash on my couch if he ever needs too.

oyarde
11-30-2010, 05:34 PM
Did the news agencies that reported the leaked information not break the same espionage laws?

Yes , I think the New York Times MUST be guilty ! :D

Lucille
11-30-2010, 05:37 PM
Zerohedge (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/interpol-issues-international-arrest-warrant-julian-assange-sex-crimes):

Per BreakingNews.com, Interpol has just issued an international arrest warrant for Julian Assange. The offense listed: SEX CRIMES. And somehow Interpol does not have access to the Internet and is unable to pull an image of the wanted criminal. Unclear if Ben Bernanke will follow suit in the same Sex Crime category for repeated involuntary fornication with the world's middle class.

He should never have said a word about the banks (http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=173589).

oyarde
11-30-2010, 05:41 PM
Zerohedge (http://www.zerohedge.com/article/interpol-issues-international-arrest-warrant-julian-assange-sex-crimes):

He should never have said a word about the banks (http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=173589).

Yeah and I think he has even worse problems ..

Kords21
11-30-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm not surprised. It is a global problem that requires a global solution just like everything else these days. I think turnabout is fair play, if the gov't is ok with recording its citizens conversations and using then against us as they see fit, then they shouldn't get into a tizzy when it happens to them. Blowback's a bitch, but if they can't even figure out that's what happens with an imperial foreign policy, then they deserve this for leaving a paper trail.

Jordan
11-30-2010, 05:44 PM
About time he threatens with the insurance file.

oyarde
11-30-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm not surprised. It is a global problem that requires a global solution just like everything else these days. I think turnabout is fair play, if the gov't is ok with recording its citizens conversations and using then against us as they see fit, then they shouldn't get into a tizzy when it happens to them. Blowback's a bitch, but if they can't even figure out that's what happens with an imperial foreign policy, then they deserve this for leaving a paper trail.

I agree that it is ignorant to leave a trail on some things .

sofia
11-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Wiki is a CIA/Mossad disinfo black op...

wake up folks....The non-stop international media hype is the dead giveaway here.

The "good guys" dont get front page of NY Times/Wash Post/Le Monde/London Times...

no sir.....the good guys get ignored.

idirtify
11-30-2010, 05:47 PM
AFAIK, Assange didn’t steal the information, or pay to have it stolen. He only published it. Besides, the “warrant” is for an alleged sex crime (yeah right:cool:).

Kords21
11-30-2010, 05:48 PM
Just like roaches at night, these roaches in gov't can't hide from the light of truth forever. I agree he should respond back with the insurance file. Sad thing is even if it had damning evidence on something like 9/11, the media would spin and distort it to protect their gov't pimps. The general population would eat it up too.

FrankRep
11-30-2010, 05:49 PM

Have any proof yet?

nate895
11-30-2010, 05:50 PM
Have any proof yet?

Didn't you know that when sofia repeats herself enough that it becomes true?

Golding
11-30-2010, 05:51 PM
I would go with Ecuador if I was him. I don't trust Iceland to do much.Iceland helped keep Bobby Fischer safe. But then again, Fischer did help Iceland in the 1960's...

Lucille
11-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Yeah and I think he has even worse problems ..

Yup, he should have just released it.

Reason
11-30-2010, 05:56 PM
http://www.interpol.int/public/data/wanted/notices/data/2010/86/2010_52486.asp

The Dude
11-30-2010, 06:00 PM
I don't believe at all Assange is part of a CIA op. I've been researching him for two days now, watched several speeches, debates, interviews, found out about his past and Wikileaks' past achievements. The guy and Wikileaks is the real deal. I encourage everyone to look these things up for themselves if you haven't already. There are a few speeches and interviews on Youtube and the link to his blog is lying around the forum somewhere.

Hopefully he is able to continue his work. I wish him luck.

oyarde
11-30-2010, 06:02 PM

wake up folks....The non-stop international media hype is the dead giveaway here.

The "good guys" dont get front page of NY Times/Wash Post/Le Monde/London Times...

no sir.....the good guys get ignored.

I dunno , wiki appears to me to have a political agenda .... could be worse than disinfo .