PDA

View Full Version : THE RON PAUL COLD WAR,w the msm/ACT NOW FOR FREEDOM

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 08:09 AM
Note for Peoples (WAR=Metaphor)

THE RON PAUL COLD WAR,WE CAN WIN THIS AGAINST THE MSM ,with the truth and really call them out for there misrepresenting Ron Pauls Message and lying to Americans.

TONIGHT IS A BIG NIGHT,WE MUST SHOW OUR FORCE AT THE DEBATE,outside the debate.On the radio,tv,newspapers.WE MUST HOLD ALL MEDIA SOURCES ACCOUNTABLE and hit them from every angle possible,when they lie and try to misrepresent Ron Paul's Message, We must multi-task.We really have to spread the message in the real world and then hold all media accountable when they report on Ron Paul or ignore him,when he really is the news.

THIS IS THE RON PAUL COLD WAR,WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS and we cant allow the media to spout this romney/rudolf/thompson crap.The TRUTH is on our side .The straw polls ,the money and the grassroots effort.RON PAUL IS THE BIGGEST NEWS IN POLITICAL HISTORY.

IT's TIME TO STEP IT UP A FEW MORE NOTCHES.ITS TIME TO CALL THE GOP AND THE MSM OUT!!!!

forgive the shouting aka typing,put your ear plugs on.WE HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE,WE MUST DRAW THE LINE . Pay Attention to TONIGHT DEBATE and STAND UP AND SHOUT,this has got to stop.

Ron Paul 2008 / donate,tell your friends .its time to call the bad guys out. SPREAD RON PAULS MESSAGE:):)

I can chew gum and walk at the sametime,im sure the rest of you can to:)

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 08:52 AM
I hope alot of supporters show up to the debate and i hope the Ron Paul supporters callout any misrepresenting or lying ASAP.

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 08:53 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27084

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Accepting the MSM version of Ron Paul Message and misrepresentations, is almost like accepting the British rule in the colonies.

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 09:04 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27084

It has nothing to do with my post.i'm telling people to hold media accountable ,not attack the media. the only reason media is even talking Ron Paul now,is because we have been holding them accountable,but we need to step it up a notch.
i havent asked anyone to send angry emails. its a post to hopefully wake up supporters to attend the debate and hold media accountable.

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 09:10 AM
War=metaphor