PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC dam them to

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 07:09 AM
they just danced around every result of the poll and of course didnt mention Ron Paul.
WE MUST HOLD THE MEDIA ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS CRAP

RON PAUL came in 3rd but they can mention everyone but Ron Paul,SOB's:mad:

ItsTime
10-21-2007, 07:10 AM
most MSN is doing that "Mitt comes in first Huck comes in second..... Rudy comes in next to last after McCain"

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 07:15 AM
most MSN is doing that "Mitt comes in first Huck comes in second..... Rudy comes in next to last after McCain"

i just think we need to hold them accountable and do our best to call this crap out.it does work or they would continue to black Ron Paul out,at least they mention him some now and i truly believe its because we keep them accountable.

Ron Paul Fan
10-21-2007, 07:25 AM
Did they report it something like this...

Mitt Romney captured the win at the Value Voters straw poll. Mike Huckabee came in with a surprisingly close 2nd. Coming in with a lackluster 4th was Fred Thompson. Undecided came in a dissapointing 5th. Rudy Giuliani and John McCain came in 9th and 10th respectively. Also attending the straw poll were fringe free loaders Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo, Sam Brownback, and libertarian long shot Ron Paul.

Johnnybags
10-21-2007, 07:33 AM
with $300 and up for donations. If we cannot muster up a miniscule percentage of the populace, its a sad commentary. The MSM is a sad commentary already but there is no law against being unapathetic. Get him more money than Ghouls and you have a mic, if not they will simply ignore.

A Ron Paul Rebel
10-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Is there not a boycott website???

There should be!

But it can't be just a news boycott, it'd have
to be 'boycott these news stations and those
who buy advertising time from them.'

...A site where like MSNBC would have a -5 rating
and they would have to work their way up to a +5.
And FOX would have a +1 since they are starting to
cover Dr. Paul.

And every time someone lies or misrepresents Dr.
Paul they'd get a ding on their 'Honesty Rating'.

A Ron Paul Rebel

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 07:36 AM
Did they report it something like this...

Mitt Romney captured the win at the Value Voters straw poll. Mike Huckabee came in with a surprisingly close 2nd. Coming in with a lackluster 4th was Fred Thompson. Undecided came in a dissapointing 5th. Rudy Giuliani and John McCain came in 9th and 10th respectively. Also attending the straw poll were fringe free loaders Duncan Hunter, Tom Tancredo, Sam Brownback, and libertarian long shot Ron Paul.

You were pretty close, though you included the long shot Ron Paul,while they msnbc/fox just decided not to mention Ron Paul .

WE HAVE TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE.WE MUST PUT THEIR HANDS TO THE FIRE OVER THIS RON PAUL HQ MUST CALL THIS OUT ASAP

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 07:37 AM
with $300 and up for donations. If we cannot muster up a miniscule percentage of the populace, its a sad commentary. The MSM is a sad commentary already but there is no law against being unapathetic. Get him more money than Ghouls and you have a mic, if not they will simply ignore.

I wish we had the lists for:
1. All the children he gave birth to and their mothers.
2. All the people who took his newsletter through the years.
3. The people who voted for him for President in '88.

Heck, we can't even say all the people in Texas even know he's running for President. Our illustrious governor has totally snubbed him. Even saying at the GOP straw poll here that we didn't have a Texan running this time around. And YES, I most certainly called his office and let them know exactly what I thought about it. I was so angry, I even did it TWICE!!

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 07:47 AM
Is there not a boycott website???

There should be!

But it can't be just a news boycott, it'd have
to be 'boycott these news stations and those
who buy advertising time from them.'

...A site where like MSNBC would have a -5 rating
and they would have to work their way up to a +5.
And FOX would have a +1 since they are starting to
cover Dr. Paul.

And every time someone lies or misrepresents Dr.
Paul they'd get a ding on their 'Honesty Rating'.

A Ron Paul Rebel

Hopefully someone could do that site,maybe hit up the guy who made the graph website.They could make a site just on the boycott and graph calling out the MSM STATIONS giving them ratings and then spread it all over every corner of the internet and mass email the MSM with it as well.. Cause A RON PAUL COLD WAR between the MSM(Cnn/Fox/Msnbc) Who can up the Ron Paul Story and make them feel guilty and shamed for trying to mock or discredit ,THE TRUTH.

THE RON PAUL COLD WAR,WE CAN WIN THIS AGAINST THE MSM ,with the truth and really call them out for there misrepresenting Ron Pauls Message and lying to Americans.

TONIGHT IS A BIG NIGHT,WE MUST SHOW OUR FORCE AT THE DEBATE,outside the debate.On the radio,tv,newspapers.WE MUST HOLD ALL MEDIA SOURCES ACCOUNTABLE and hit them from every angle possible,when they lie and try to misrepresent Ron Paul's Message, We must multi-task.We really have to spread the message in the real world and then hold all media accountable when they report on Ron Paul or ignore him,when he really is the news.

THIS IS THE RON PAUL COLD WAR,WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS and we cant allow the media to spout this romney/rudolf/thompson crap.The TRUTH is on our side .The straw polls ,the money and the grassroots effort.RON PAUL IS THE BIGGEST NEWS IN POLITICAL HISTORY.

IT's TIME TO STEP IT UP A FEW MORE NOTCHES.ITS TIME TO CALL THE GOP AND THE MSM OUT!!!!

forgive the shouting aka typing,put your ear plugs on.WE HAVE TO DRAW THE LINE,WE MUST DRAW THE LINE . Pay Attention to tonight and STAND UP AND SHOUT,this has got to stop.

Ron Paul 2008 / donate,tell your friends .its time to call the bad guys out. SPREAD RON PAULS MESSAGE:)

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 07:51 AM
THE RON PAUL COLD WAR,WE CAN WIN THIS AGAINST THE MSM ,with the truth and really call them out for there misrepresenting Ron Pauls Message and lying to Americans.

Please see:
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpost.php?p=295286&postcount=9

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 08:13 AM
WE MUST ACT NOW AND EVERYDAY,SPREAD THE FLYERS,MULTI TASK WE MUST DO IT ALL.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27078

Nefertiti
10-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Please see:

I second that link. Think of it this way. You can fight the media to try to get them to promote Ron Paul and he might or might not get promoted. Or you can promote him yourself and he will definitely get promoted. Which do you choose? The surefire way or the indefinite way?

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Please see:

I already pass out flyers etc and talk to im blue in the face to everyone,thats why i said the words MULTI-TASK I CAN DO THAT ,i hope others can multi-task its called do it all:)

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 08:24 AM
I second that link. Think of it this way. You can fight the media to try to get them to promote Ron Paul and he might or might not get promoted. Or you can promote him yourself and he will definitely get promoted. Which do you choose? The surefire way or the indefinite way?

IF IT WASNT FOR YOU AND ME and supporters writing media and calling them out and flyering they would still try to ignore,JUST DO IT ALL. NO REASON YOU CANT;)

i know i can chew gum and walk at the sametime;)

stevedasbach
10-21-2007, 08:34 AM

Bingo! The more money we raise, the more advertising we can buy. That reaches people directly and will prompt more earned media coverage.

$12 million is more than any of the other Republicans raised last quarter. Let's see them ignore that.

mavtek
10-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Yep, the Ron Paul media black out conspiracy doesn't exist, it's all in our imagination......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 08:54 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27084

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 09:00 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27084

great post,but it has nothing to do with my post or the subject.I'm not talking polls

I'm talking about the general medias bs and mis-representing the facts and ,yes they are doing this on purpose. i'm not calling for irrational action.I'm telling people to hold the media accountable and draw the line,pretty simple

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 09:06 AM
The post is about more than polls. It also addresses things like not making enemies out of the media. It's one thing to ask them politely to cover Paul, to have them on their show and even to correct them when they say something inaccurate. It's another to declare war on them, as you appear to be suggesting, here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=27078

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 09:08 AM
The post is about more than polls. It also addresses things like not making enemies out of the media. It's one thing to ask them politely to cover Paul, to have them on their show and even to correct them when they say something inaccurate. It's another to declare war on them.

wow i thought people really could see that as a METAPHOR.