PDA

View Full Version : Rep. Pete King (R-NY): WikiLeaks Should Be Declared Terrorists

qh4dotcom
11-29-2010, 12:36 PM
Geez, the information leaked by Wikileaks was very embarrasing for the US government and now Rep. King wants to add even more embarrassment with crap like this.

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/King-WikiLeaks-Declared-Terrorists/2010/11/29/id/378298

"I am calling on the attorney general and supporting his efforts to fully prosecute WikiLeaks and its founder for violating the Espionage Act. And I'm also calling on Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to declare WikiLeaks a foreign terrorist organization," King told 1010 WINS radio in New York.

"By doing that, we will be able to seize their funds and go after anyone who provides them help or contributions or assistance whatsoever," King explains. "To me, they are a clear and present danger to America."

nate895
11-29-2010, 12:43 PM
Rep. Peter King is a fascist. I think that has been made pretty clear over the years. He always wants the government to act, regardless of the situation.

specsaregood
11-29-2010, 12:45 PM
So if you donated to wikileaks, that makes you a terrorist as well? for aiding a terrorist?
Dang....

Edit: maybe one of those UN officials Hillary got the CC info for will go make a donation on the site. :)

reduen
11-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Clinton went further and basically sad that anyone who applauded wikileaks efforts was a terrorist also. They are now coming down hard on this...

specsaregood
11-29-2010, 12:56 PM
Clinton went further and basically sad that anyone who applauded wikileaks efforts was a terrorist also. They are now coming down hard on this...

Well maybe we are getting somewhere then.....how many UN officials are going to be considered terrorists now? Maybe we can finally kick the UN out.

Lucille
11-29-2010, 12:56 PM
The heroism of WikiLeaks (http://voxday.blogspot.com/2010/11/heroism-of-wikileaks.html)

f WikiLeaks meets the legal criteria of a "U.S.-designated terrorist organization" then so does Wikipedia and the Encyclopedia Britannica. Governments always want to operate in the dark and keep their subjects in ignorance, which is why Julian Assange should not be assailed by the American people, he should be awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom...

phx420
11-29-2010, 12:58 PM
shit, first I was arab, and then i supported wikileaks, fuck charge me with treason already

Madly_Sane
11-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Didn't they already declare him as 'an enemy of the state'... a pretty version of terrorist

RM918
11-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Typical. Assange deserves that Nobel Peace Prize WAY more than Obama, I can tell you that.

Madly_Sane
11-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Everyone's a terrorist... :rolleyes:
:D