PDA

View Full Version : CJ Howe is an IRS agent posing as a RP supporter

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:29 AM
He is saying that Ron Paul shouldn't pardon tax evaders because they broke the law. He now has no credibility in these forums.

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:30 AM
you are really wacky......calling everyone irs agents.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:34 AM

Typical response from the establishment.

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:36 AM
are you sure you don't need to get your head checked? I think you have a few loose cogs up there!

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:38 AM
are you sure you don't need to get your head checked? I think you have a few loose cogs up there!

His arguments make me suspicious.

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:39 AM
just sit back and read what you post. I promise you, 90% of people will sit back and laugh because of the petty insults and lack of substance you bring to the table :)

V4Vendetta
10-21-2007, 05:43 AM

The man prabably is a IRS agent

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:46 AM
The man prabably is a IRS agent

and people wonder why Ron Paul supporters are called kooks? tin foil hat wearers??????

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:47 AM
just sit back and read what you post. I promise you, 90% of people will sit back and laugh because of the petty insults and lack of substance you bring to the table :)

You're an idiot.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:48 AM
and people wonder why Ron Paul supporters are called kooks? tin foil hat wearers??????

"Vigilance is the price of liberty" Thomas Jefferson

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:48 AM
You're an idiot.

considering who is saying it, I should be proud.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:51 AM
considering who is saying it, I should be proud.

Good for you.:rolleyes: Now take your taxes with you and get the fuck out of this fourm.

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:53 AM
Good for you.:rolleyes: Now take your taxes with you and get the fuck out of this fourm.

I am, going to see Dr Paul and get some more votes.
GO smoke your weed and get off the forum, you make yourself look really stupid, and give us real supporters a bad name.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 05:55 AM
I am, going to see Dr Paul and get some more votes.
GO smoke your weed and get off the forum, you make yourself look really stupid, and give us real supporters a bad name.

Defending the IRS gives us a bad name.

constituent
10-21-2007, 05:56 AM
steve3PO

you do yourself and everyone else a great disservice when you play these games.

two wrongs do not make a right and you know this.

also, you should know by
now that these "callin you out" threads are not tolerated by the authorities
here and were you to report the post it would be moved by the first mod. to
come along.

in the meanwhile, let it drop off the top of the board, but quit feeding the
negativity.

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:57 AM
I did report the thread, thanks for the input :D

I reported it before I even replied.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 06:01 AM
I did report the thread, thanks for the input :D

I reported it before I even replied.

You could of just answered my question politely and tried to refute my claim but instead you started with the name calling before I responded with name calling.

steph3n
10-21-2007, 06:03 AM
You could of just answered my question politely and tried to refute my claim but instead you started with the name calling before I responded with name calling.
1. your claim was in the topic an insult to someone
2. your claim was absurd.
3. you make a habit of it.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 06:06 AM
1. your claim was in the topic an insult to someone
2. your claim was absurd.
3. you make a habit of it.

1. It is not an insult if might be true and you give no credible refutation on this argument
2. See 1, the IRS says any argument that claims that taxes are not required is frivolous and this is not valid refutation.
3. Hardly the case.

mkrfctr
10-21-2007, 06:08 AM
I'm an IRS agent so I'm really getting a kick...

ADMIN MOVE TO HOT TOPICS OR JUST DELETE AS THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK...

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 06:11 AM
Dude58677,

A person is innocent until proven guilty; not the other way around. I agree with steph3n; you're acting like you're short a few marbles.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 06:11 AM
I'm an IRS agent so I'm really getting a kick...

ADMIN MOVE TO HOT TOPICS OR JUST DELETE AS THIS IS A PERSONAL ATTACK...

Why don't you just refute the claim in a logical way instead of just saying "that absurd"? If I could stand corrected about cjhowe then that would be fine but it appears you would rather have a flame war.

Cowlesy
10-21-2007, 06:12 AM
mkr help me find away to avoid the AMT!!!!! ;)

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 06:12 AM
mkr help me find away to avoid the AMT!!!!!

:D

dude58677
10-21-2007, 06:14 AM
Dude58677,

A person is innocent until proven guilty; not the other way around. I agree with steph3n; you're acting like you're short a few marbles.

I just want someone to refute my suspicions because his argument in other posts make me this suspicious. So if you have a valid refutation then let's hear it if not stop calling me a lunatic. This hasn't happened yet.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Refute the calim!!
Refute the claim!!
Refute the claim!!
Refute the claim!!
Refute the claim!!:rolleyes:

Man from La Mancha
10-21-2007, 06:26 AM
I think CJ Howe is a little off and don't agree with a lot of his rants and long winded arguments but I will defend his right to say what he wants as long as I have a breath!!

dude58677
10-21-2007, 06:27 AM
I think CJ Howe is a little off and don't agree with a lot of his rants and long winded arguments but I will defend his right to say what he wants as long as I have a breath!!

Finally someone attempted to make a valid argument to refute my claim.

max
10-21-2007, 06:28 AM
he's not an IRS agent..

he's just brainwashed to believe "tax evaders" are somehow cheating the public. He just needs a little education.

If the penalty for "cheating the treasury" a few thousand bucks is jail time....what ought the penalty be for squandering the tresaury's money through waste, fraud, foreign aid, unjust wars, handouts to special intersests etc.

Shouldnt the parties responsible for that 1 TRILLION dollars that the Pentagon cannot account for go to jail too then?

What should the penalty be for not implementing the waste cutting recommendations of the Grace Commission report? If you're a citizen who "cheats" the treasury you go to jail...If your politician who cheats the treasury you get reelectd.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 06:39 AM
he's not an IRS agent..

he's just brainwashed to believe "tax evaders" are somehow cheating the public. He just needs a little education.

If the penalty for "cheating the treasury" a few thousand bucks is jail time....what ought the penalty be for squandering the tresaury's money through waste, fraud, foreign aid, unjust wars, handouts to special intersests etc.

Shouldnt the parties responsible for that 1 TRILLION dollars that the Pentagon cannot account for go to jail too then?

What should the penalty be for not implementing the waste cutting recommendations of the Grace Commission report? If you're a citizen who "cheats" the treasury you go to jail...If your politician who cheats the treasury you get reelectd.

Agreed.

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 06:58 AM
Dude, are you an American? It's not our job to refute your stupid claim. It's your job to make your case.

Innocent until proven guilty. Ever heard that before?

If you're going to start a thread accusing a fellow RP supporter of something, you damn sure better have some proof!!! :mad:

Avalon
10-21-2007, 07:09 AM

So what you're getting at is: "I'm justified in bilking society so long as there are people doing worse than me and getting away with it."

dude58677
10-21-2007, 07:12 AM
Dude, are you an American? It's not our job to refute your stupid claim. It's your job to make your case.

Innocent until proven guilty. Ever heard that before?

If you're going to start a thread accusing a fellow RP supporter of something, you damn sure better have some proof!!! :mad:

I did make a claim(read the orginal post) and it was refuted(previous posts).

I think the thing is that I've been a libertarian for so long that it is hard for me to fathom someone not having that mindset.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 07:15 AM
So what you're getting at is: "I'm justified in bilking society so long as there are people doing worse than me and getting away with it."

The programs should never exist in the first place and society didn't always agree with the way government operates if that were the case then the Democratic Congress in this term wouldn't be voting to continue funding the war.

Chester Copperpot
10-21-2007, 07:31 AM
Agreed.

Ive noticed along time ago cjhowe was infatuated with the federal reserve so, its no surprise he likes the tax that keeps the federal reserve in business.

dude58677
10-21-2007, 07:37 AM
Ive noticed along time ago cjhowe was infatuated with the federal reserve so, its no surprise he likes the tax that keeps the federal reserve in business.

So someone understand's why I would be or was suspicious.

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 07:47 AM
I did make a claim(read the orginal post) and it was refuted(previous posts).

I think the thing is that I've been a libertarian for so long that it is hard for me to fathom someone not having that mindset.

Well, welcome to the real world. Dr. Paul has a lot of supporters who are not Libertarians. Good thing too. Because he cannot win with Libertarians alone.

Avalon
10-21-2007, 07:56 AM
The programs should never exist in the first place and society didn't always agree with the way government operates if that were the case then the Democratic Congress in this term wouldn't be voting to continue funding the war.

I'm not sure what you're saying...and certainly do not know how it relates to my post. In any case, I have no problems with tax protesting (or other peaceful forms of civil disobedience) or low income people not reporting wages to survive in a high COL area, or people who cheat on their taxes to simply donate/invest the money where they think it does more good for society. And I can tolerate the people who cheat on their taxes for their selfish benefit. But I cannot tolerate people who justify doing so because others are doing worse, or because they are getting screwed by someone else (including the government). And what's even worse is that many of these same people spout righteous indignation at illegal immigration when these people are doing the same thing (breaking the law for their own benefit), are in a considerably less favorable position, and often have better justifications for their criminal behavior.

Does that make sense?

nexalacer
10-21-2007, 08:16 AM
The problem with this whole thread is you made a claim without proof and then wanted others to disprove it because they called you crazy. Sorry bud, YOU made the positive assertion, it is YOUR job to prove it. That is how rationality works, if you don't like it and don't want to be rational, fine, but don't be angry when someone calls you on it and says you're crazy.

mkrfctr
10-21-2007, 08:19 AM
I can help you avoid the AMT no problem ... At a minimum gift me $10k, that's tax free on my end, so we'll screw the man right there. And then if you're getting hit by the AMT you're probably in a higher tax bracket already, so lets do a larger fund transfer to me until that goes down a bit. If we do that at the best level we'll equalize the taxation amount and minimize the amount the grubby government gets to take.

I'll also invite you to stay at my house and enjoy my new home theater I just put in *wink*

dude58677
10-21-2007, 08:29 AM
The problem with this whole thread is you made a claim without proof and then wanted others to disprove it because they called you crazy. Sorry bud, YOU made the positive assertion, it is YOUR job to prove it. That is how rationality works, if you don't like it and don't want to be rational, fine, but don't be angry when someone calls you on it and says you're crazy.

I get it. It's over now drop it.