View Full Version : Ron Paul IS WRONG

CheezItsRule
11-28-2010, 08:09 PM
http://www.nolanchart.com/article8169.html

Comments are looking good so far.....:)

malkusm
11-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Best part:

It amazes me that Ron Paul will condemn any action at all against someone as evil as Saddam Hussein, but will not lift a finger to aid Israel, the only stable democracy in the Middle East.

Why, because that's a consistent position? Ron Paul claims to be a non-interventionist. Well, I'll be damned! The common thread in those two examples is that he wouldn't intervene!

sailingaway
11-28-2010, 08:31 PM
The author is A TOOL!

And mistakes neoconservatism for conservatism.

Dripping Rain
11-28-2010, 08:33 PM
if my memory helps this guy posted a very similar article exactly one year ago on the same website titled "Ron Paul is not a Libertarian" that generated a similar reaction lol
good luck to him in his crusade against windmills touche!

edit: sorry maybe it was just the same website not the same writer i dunno. but its almost like it was written by the same author because its almost the same talking points plus a few things about ron paul wanting to kill all gay people or something similar

Monarchist
11-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Two of his three sources are Conservapedia (http://www.conservapedia.com)...

farrar
11-28-2010, 08:36 PM
"Ron Paul IS WRONG"

quickly, to the SHUTTLES!

The time space continuum... its... ITS.... RIPPING APART!!!!

Ohhh, dear god... what have we done to deserve this? How were we to know the irrationality of neoconservatives was truely rational?

SWEET JESUS!!! Is that an elephant flying through a pan-dimensional portal?!?!

Science, math, the very bases of logic itself have "spontaneously unraveled instantaneously"... that quoted phrase repetitive only in prior terms of rationality... now irational.

WTF is a penguin sun bathing in Georgia!?!?!
Lindsey Graham is a philosopher king!?!?!
When did Elvis enter the building!?!?!
Why does 2+2 = "these nuts in su boca"!?!?!

WHY!!!!
wait...
wait just a minute....
Ohhh, hey guys....
Ron Paul is still right....
that was close....

This segment of comedic relief brought to you by farrar, as is farrar... with an F

johnrocks
11-28-2010, 08:43 PM
The author is A TOOL!

And mistakes neoconservatism for conservatism.

That and social conservatism, I read a couple other articles of his.

american.swan
11-28-2010, 08:43 PM
Lol

cindy25
11-28-2010, 08:48 PM
Ron Paul is not a neo-con or fascist

he is a libertarian, or classical liberal

I don't think conservatives even exist. either neo-con, or libertarian

nothing new

freshjiva
11-28-2010, 09:23 PM
I love how the title says Ron Paul is wrong for America, as if he was a contender for POTUS. Oh wait, this reminds me of the refrain:

First they ignore you.
Then they mock you.
Then they attack you.
Then you win.

:D

AGRP
11-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Best part:

Why, because that's a consistent position? Ron Paul claims to be a non-interventionist. Well, I'll be damned! The common thread in those two examples is that he wouldn't intervene!

Hey!

That kind of thinking reminds me of my neocon days :)

RedBloodConservative
11-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Its not that Ron Paul doesnt want to aide other countries(such as the man mentioned in the article-Isreal)

Ron Would aide Isreal along with many other places, but he would do it the right way, the way the founding fathers would have done it:)What dont people understand about this...

RileyE104
11-28-2010, 09:37 PM
I thought nolanchart was a libertarian website???

Is it just a forum like this where anyone can make a post, or does this guy actually work with the site?? If he does, I know nothing else to do after reading his post other than shake my head... :eek:

Freedom 4 all
11-28-2010, 09:46 PM
Two of his three sources are Conservapedia (http://www.conservapedia.com)...

WTF?! What serious person would use that? Is this written by a homeschooled 15 year old or something?

BlackTerrel
11-28-2010, 09:49 PM
WTF?! What serious person would use that? Is this written by a homeschooled 15 year old or something?

It's a pretty poorly written article all around - not even sure what many of the points he is trying to make.

TNforPaul45
11-28-2010, 10:02 PM
First, Ron Paul's foreign policy is a textbook example of the naive Jeffersonian school of thought.

I cannot even begin to state in how many ways this statement is incorrect.
Going to go puke now. bbl.