PDA

View Full Version : National Delegate Project

Thomas
11-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Wasn't there an effort last time to identify every delegate to the RNC and send them a dvd?

Do we have a list of all those delegates and their contact info?

Melissa
11-28-2010, 03:30 PM
No that is not how it works. The new delegates will be chosen in 2012 then you want to educate them if they are not already all of us as I hope

Thomas
11-28-2010, 03:33 PM
No that is not how it works. The new delegates will be chosen in 2012 then you want to educate them if they are not already all of us as I hope

I know how it works, but some of those delegates will be the same people and they no doubt have a lot of influence in their local GOP.

Melissa
11-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Yes but it is very hard to get list lots of big wigs so no one wanted to give that info

Eric21ND
12-01-2010, 10:28 AM
I think we sent DVDs and books last time.

malkusm
12-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Does anyone want to post the info on how to become a GOP delegate? We need to get as many of our people in there as possible, as Melissa said...

Melissa
12-01-2010, 10:52 AM
Does anyone want to post the info on how to become a GOP delegate? We need to get as many of our people in there as possible, as Melissa said...

It varies by each state. Some have caucuses. Some like mine you fill out a form and you are on the ballot and some you have to get signatures. I really hope this is one of the biggest things we tackle at CFL and as grassroots. I am a math girl and if we have the numbers we can take over the convention in each state and the National one. It is up to us

Thomas
12-01-2010, 12:15 PM
It varies by each state. Some have caucuses. Some like mine you fill out a form and you are on the ballot and some you have to get signatures. I really hope this is one of the biggest things we tackle at CFL and as grassroots. I am a math girl and if we have the numbers we can take over the convention in each state and the National one. It is up to us

Krippy started working on this and he has Indiana done.