PDA

View Full Version : The obvious SECRET to obtaining the PRESIDENCY for Ron Paul!

SouthernGuy15
10-21-2007, 04:51 AM
There is a secret that's very obvious, but also very true. It's the secret to obtaining the PRESIDENCY for Ron Paul!

By recognizing and ACTING upon recognizing this secret we can not simply make an impact, not simply come in second, and not simply obtain Ron Paul the nomination. If we all make the decision that MUST be made after realizing this secret our candidate can WIN IT ALL!

The secret is that holding back from GOING ALL OUT because we secretly don't think Ron Paul has a good chance of winning will GUARANTEE FAILURE!

Why do you think that 97% of people who have donated their hard earned dollars to the campaign could donate again because they are not maxed out? Why do you think that so many people who could donate more do not?

Why do you think that so many supporters who could DO MORE for the campaign are not more active!

The simple reason is that people let their doubt control them. They have fear that Ron Paul cannot win and this holds them back. The problem is that this fear is contagious and easily transmitted.

The GOOD NEWS is that optimism and COURAGE is also contagious and the SUCCESS of this campaign clearly demonstrates that absolute FACT!

If every one of us would go all out for Ron Paul with everything we can sacrifice (without literally going without food, shelter, medical care, etc) in terms of time, money, skills, talents, and resources we WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION!

But we have to start INDIVIDUALLY. We can't wait on OTHERS to step up for this task! Obviously, many others have stepped up and their courage has spread! How else could Ron Paul have raised over FIVE MILLION dollars so far and become an internet phenomenon which is now breaking through into the mainstream media!?

I challenge YOU to stand up and go ALL OUT for Ron Paul! Perhaps you don't think you're efforts alone will be enough to make him win. They won't by themselves, but combined with the COUNTLESS OTHERS that will be INSPIRED and MOTIVATED by you to support Ron Paul you're efforts will be MULTIPLIED MANY FOLD OVER AND OVER AGAIN!

Please stand up for liberty, freedom, small government, and the future of this nation by supporting Ron Paul with EVERYTHING YOU HAVE!

Would you like to see Ron Paul as President? I'm telling you HE CAN WIN! Did you hear me? HE CAN WIN! What? You need me to repeat it again?

WITHOUT A DOUBT HE CAN WIN!

If of course we unite together to make history and restore our nation!

Will you recognize this secret, go ALL OUT for Ron Paul, and make this happen?

It's up to all of us, but the good news is the campaign is already achieving success. Lets multiply that MANY fold!

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

a_european
10-21-2007, 05:00 AM
100% agree
The only obstacle is the republican nomination. If he gets it he will win the election, i truly believe that.
And he IS able to win the nomination.

ConstitutionGal
10-21-2007, 05:04 AM
100% agree
The only obstacle is the republican nomination. If he gets it he will win the election, i truly believe that.
And he IS able to win the nomination.

Not only CAN he win - he MUST win!! There is simply NO other option. IF Dr. Paul does not win the nomination, I WILL be writing him in during the general!

Thankfully, I was able to garner Dr. Paul six more supporters on Friday (5 Democrats and one Republican) that may well also transfer into $$$ for his campaign. THIS is how we can HELP Dr. Paul - spread the word at EVERY opportunity!

Tom29
10-21-2007, 05:08 AM
Good post. *clap clap clap*

wgadget
10-21-2007, 05:20 AM
I want him to act as a BEAM OF HOPE to America tonight in the debates. Talk about America's glorious past and glorious future under his Presidency...We know the Republicans are searching for Ronald Reagan, and I think this is the only missing link for Dr. Paul.

Ron Paul: Hope for America

Do it, Ron!

SouthernGuy15
10-21-2007, 05:56 AM
Ron Paul is hope.

steph3n
10-21-2007, 05:58 AM
thinking it so doesn't make it so, key: must have DELEGATES

get delegates, get win :)

wgadget
10-21-2007, 06:03 AM
I want to be a delegate!

(Will it look good on my resume? J/K)

quickmike
10-21-2007, 07:23 AM
The reason he wont win, is because people talk about him going "viral" on the internet, when most people on this board dont really do much about going viral in the real world.

Everyone in here should be burning DVDs and passing them out all over the place, to their friends, family, neighbors, putting flyers on every door in their neighborhood. We need to reach a whole world of people who still dont know about Ron Paul where the Radio ads arent running yet. They are the ones that will be the source of the needed first time donations and supporters that will spread the word. Instead, what do so many people do? They talk about what other people are doing, instead of talking about what theyre doing. Dont get me wrong, some people are doing what needs to be done. The Grandma Warriors, several meetup groups, individuals going door to door with flyers, giving out DVDs and flyers at fairs and farm markets, buying news paper ads in their local papers. This is real world stuff that needs to be done on a MUCH higher frequency by everyone in here. Most people cant afford to buy newspaper ads in here, I understand that, but how many of you that talk about doing something actually get out from behind your computer and go outside and pass out slim jims and DVDs? Id say about 30% do this. The rest just ask "what else can we do?" and they dont even do the basics because theyre waiting for some new scheme to surface that sounds cool.

Its simple, get some flyers, go outside and educate people everywhere in your area about Ron Paul. Its the only thing that has been proven to get results on the ground. Becoming a delegate is important, but what good is becoming a delegate if 80% of the people in your town dont know who Ron Paul is or what he really stands for?

Some people have this strange notion that by simply coming here and posting ideas and new "get rich quick" type marketing schemes is going to do it. Real people, on foot talking to other real people is what every single able bodied person in here needs to do. Make some phone calls, spread the word.

Im 100% certain that we will lose if everyone keeps thinking the MSM is going to get him enough air time to get the word out to all the non-internet people out there who still make up a majority of american voters. Think about it........... if every Ron Paul supporter that has visited this board got out in their neighborhood and handed out 100 flyers between now and the primaries. That would be HUGE.

Sadly, I dont think people have what it takes to do it though for the most part.

End of rant:D

Corydoras
10-21-2007, 07:34 AM
if every Ron Paul supporter that has visited this board got out in their neighborhood and handed out 100 flyers between now and the primaries. That would be HUGE.

If you haven't done at least this much, get out like Mike says. 100 doesn't take much time AT ALL. That's not including every cabbie and every bulletin board in a restaurant or laundromat!

quickmike
10-21-2007, 07:40 AM
If you haven't done at least this much, get out like Mike says. 100 doesn't take much time AT ALL. That's not including every cabbie and every bulletin board in a restaurant or laundromat!

Thats good too. I havent hit the laundromats myself. Glad you mentioned it. That makes me think of those self service car washes with the cork boards too.

Come on people, lets quit dickin' around!!

Ron Paul FTW!!!!