PDA

View Full Version : NEED COMMENTS/SUGGESTIONS - Nov 11 (Veteran's Day) donations website

TechnoGuyRob
10-21-2007, 03:37 AM
This isn't finished yet, and it's 4:30AM, so I need to go to bed, but I figure I might as well wake up to some suggestions. So, here's a mockup of the Nov 11 fundraiser site:

Ron Paul Veteran's Day Mass Donation Day (http://www.therobert.org/rp/nov11/)

It will have all the usual stuff from the November 5th site (plus actually work :p), but if you have any comments now (whether designwise or what), please tell me.

Also, I've only used Photoshop a few times in my life, and that was to blur a picture, or something of the like (i.e., I am a noob), so if there are any pro's who could take my PSD file and sharpen it up, that would be super. :) Let me me know here or IM me and I'll send it to you.

The domain thisnovember11th.com will be pointed toward it tomorrow.

Comment away!

EDIT: And yes, you can comment about the background text. I'm not a writer, either! And yes, I will change "this year" to "next year" or "soon".

Flirple
10-21-2007, 03:54 AM
Man that looks wonderful. My only thought is that it needs to be immediately clear (without scrolling) the purpose of the website. Like the little summary you immediately see on the Nov. 5th website. Should there be a target goal for the number of donors? And maybe a direct link to the official donate page.

literatim
10-21-2007, 04:00 AM
November 11th needs to be prominent at the top and we don't elect our leader this year. :)

TechnoGuyRob
10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
The website's name is "thisnovember11th.com", I'm sure no one will be confused about the date. :)

TechnoGuyRob
10-21-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm releasing it in about an hour...

Lord Xar
10-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Looking forward. I WILL ALSO sign up for this..

This should be two sticky pledges... nov 5th and nov 11th... they are equal and both represent different things. Good show.