PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious Alex Jones/Webster Tarpley impersonation

ericsnow
11-26-2010, 01:20 PM
"The websites of course are infowars.com, prisonplanet.com, and our new website meninblackskimaskskickingdownyourdoorandhavingthei rwaywithyourwife.net"

YouTube - Infowars spoof part 1 of 2 - 20 minutes with the president (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6N17Y2q1JM&feature=player_embedded)

"I want to interrupt you there Webster... What do you think about the nanotech robots... uhhh... that... let me get this straight, now have the ability to place fluoride into your teeth directly. That's right folks I'm not making this up. They actually come in your bedroom window at night, crawl into your mouth and place the fluoride in your teeth. Folks, off the charts! Unbelievable! You don't even have to bother... fluoride... you don't even have to take their shots folks the nanotech robots now place it directly in you. And I'm not kidding."

YouTube - Alex Jones satire series ep.1 - By Jay Dyer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcDHL-315Ys&feature=player_embedded)

TNforPaul45
11-26-2010, 02:05 PM
Completely ignorant and insipid characterization using topics that he has dismissed on the air and has never discussed in a serious manner. Smear attacks like this are used to discredit people who try to bring an air of truth to an era of lies.

And if you do not think that Black-Booted Federal Thugs will not soon be kicking down doors for whatever reason (security checks, one or two dollars short on taxes) then you have a wonderful surprise coming for you soon.

ericsnow
11-26-2010, 02:13 PM
Completely ignorant and insipid characterization using topics that he has dismissed on the air and has never discussed in a serious manner. Smear attacks like this are used to discredit people who try to bring an air of truth to an era of lies.

And if you do not think that Black-Booted Federal Thugs will not soon be kicking down doors for whatever reason (security checks, one or two dollars short on taxes) then you have a wonderful surprise coming for you soon.

Chill out this was featured on the infowars homepage. It's satire.

TNforPaul45
11-26-2010, 02:20 PM
THE REPTILLIANS DID THIS!!!

hahaha, j/k

BlackTyrone
11-26-2010, 08:35 PM
InfantWars.com

That was hilarious!

Marenco
11-26-2010, 10:20 PM
''Hey scum, you better find out about the new world order!''

haha!

ericsnow
11-26-2010, 11:01 PM
''Hey scum, you better find out about the new world order!''

haha!

Lold at that part.

youngbuck
11-27-2010, 04:43 AM
I had seen the first vid a while back and thought it was pretty damn good. The second was new to me and was even more funny!

YumYum
11-27-2010, 04:53 AM
Are the nanotech-fluoride robots controlled by the shape-shitting reptilians?

BuddyRey
11-27-2010, 06:05 AM
I'm a huge AJ fan, and he was a huge catalyst in my own "awakening", but that is one hilariously dead-on impersonation. The guy nailed Alex's penchant for long-strung metaphors and synonyms. It was just a very well-researched and accurate sketch all-around.

PreDeadMan
11-27-2010, 10:02 AM
hahahah the 2nd video the alex jones guy sounds like the shredder from the ninja turtles but it's pretty spot on LOL

james1906
11-27-2010, 10:34 AM
I can't tell if it's Johnny Carson doing Alex Jones or Alex Jones doing Johnny Carson.

thehighwaymanq
11-27-2010, 03:35 PM
Oh my gosh this is brillant. Hahahah i am cracking up

jct74
11-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Jay Dyer does a pretty good Rand impersonation too.

YouTube - Satire: Rand Paul on Judge Andrew Napolitano - Scandal, Fancy Farm, Aqua Buddha (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPQNQ0LzQsc)