PDA

View Full Version : Bill O'Reilly dares to call Dr. Paul a pinhead again

miketoles
10-21-2007, 12:14 AM
Bill once again called Ron Paul a pinhead on his Pinheads and Patriots segment. As proof, he showed this clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSeHMEjRy0), which is a crock because in the clip Dr. Paul is talking about how Bill wouldn't let him give an answer the last time he was on the show!

(No, I don't have a youtube of the O'Reilly show tonight, I don't have tivo or any way to capture it.)

Bill's email is oreilly@foxnews.com

progrock
10-21-2007, 12:28 AM
if ron paul is a pinhead. then oreilly is a pin coushin. and we're about to stick it to him :P

TheConstitutionLives
10-21-2007, 12:31 AM
Bill once again called Ron Paul a pinhead on his Pinheads and Patriots segment. As proof, he showed this clip (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSeHMEjRy0), which is a crock because in the clip Dr. Paul is talking about how Bill wouldn't let him give an answer the last time he was on the show!

(No, I don't have a youtube of the O'Reilly show tonight, I don't have tivo or any way to capture it.)

Bill's email is oreilly@foxnews.com

"Again"?? What? Bill has a Saturday show?

speciallyblend
10-21-2007, 12:35 AM
wonders if miketoles,is bill oreilly fishing for comments and attention,screw oreilly.I use to watch his show,but he is loosing viewers and he just lost my time,CLICK next channel

Miketoles,if your not oreilly then welcome,but the sat show is just a rerun:),im pretty sure its a rerun

Geronimo
10-21-2007, 12:36 AM
Time is too short to be getting pissed at things that Bill O says.

Noog
10-21-2007, 12:41 AM
He does it because he knows it gets him attention. He can tell because a bunch of you always email him after.

Danny Molina
10-21-2007, 12:52 AM
I can't stand O'Reilly I hope something bad happens to him.

Cancer

davidhperry
10-21-2007, 12:53 AM
He does it because he knows it gets him attention. He can tell because a bunch of you always email him after.

Yes, please stop emailing Bill O. He's received a ton of emails from Ron Paul supporters as it is and it's obviously not doing any good - it may even be getting worse. His stupid comments are only harmful when we legitimize them with a response.

NewEnd
10-21-2007, 12:53 AM
Fuck Bill Oreilly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIq3uKJXuDA

LizF
10-21-2007, 01:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIq3uKJXuDA

So Bill "Falafel/Loofah" O'Reilly is against the 2nd amendment? :rolleyes:

"It [Snoop Dog's arrest record] also shows he likes to carry around guns that can kill people." (About 1min40 into the video)

Danny Molina
10-21-2007, 01:47 AM
I noticed that too.

"Guns don't kill people...stupid people kill people."

LibertyEagle
10-21-2007, 02:59 AM
Oh, who cares? O'Reilly is making himself look like an ass by keeping on pouting about this. He really is.

Don't forget that O'Reilly doesn't have a complete pass with his audience any longer. It wasn't very long ago, they were about to have him walk the plank for his promotion of amnesty. I just loved the letters he was getting then. :) O'Reilly took a multiple week vacation. LOL!

JenHarris
10-21-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey just want to throw this out there. I've been working on both my folks to make sure they vote for RP. They are both libertarians but they are big believers in Fox and they think the war is necessary. Anyway, I was talking to my mom last night and she mentioned that O'reilly had called RP a pinhead but that she actually thought it was good because O'reilly came off as the regular jerk that he is, and that Ron actually looked better better because of that.

sunny
10-21-2007, 08:57 AM
thank god i don't have cable;.
don't email or call fox or whatever.
ignore him.
responding to him just fuels his sick dialogue.

he's probably just jealous cuz dr. paul is an honorable man.
he's a bottom feeder.

Shellshock1918
10-21-2007, 09:19 AM
just ignore oreilly. he's after ratings.

james1844
10-21-2007, 09:28 AM
Supposedly Bill O'Riley has been sued for sexual harassment. Allegedly he purchased a dildo for a female subordinate and encouraged her to masturbate with it. She didn't appreciate the guesture and sued him. I think he lost, but I'm not sure.

O'Riley has got no class at all.

ape
10-21-2007, 09:31 AM
Oh, who cares? O'Reilly is making himself look like an ass by keeping on pouting about this. He really is.

Don't forget that O'Reilly doesn't have a complete pass with his audience any longer. It wasn't very long ago, they were about to have him walk the plank for his promotion of amnesty. I just loved the letters he was getting then. :) O'Reilly took a multiple week vacation. LOL!

Yeah that was great, he was getting destroyed and ended up going on vacation right in the middle of the amnesty debacle. I still remember his line.. " it's better than what we got right now ". LOL, straight outta the Bush talking points manual.

robatsu
10-21-2007, 09:47 AM
If bashing Ron Paul boosts ratings, O'Reilly will be sure to do it. I rarely watch tv, haven't ever seen O'Reilly except in youtube clips. Don't the feed Troll Reilly!