PDA

View Full Version : The Bitter Solution

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-26-2010, 10:49 AM
What is Formal-Culture?

The People's Civil-Purpose

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

The Final Writ of Three

Viewing all of the American homeless ragged out under the bridges today, I can imagine that their condition is very similar to how the early pilgrims once suffered. This is because a farmer in Europe back in those days already knew how to earn a living and therefore would not have been so inclined to make the dangerous journey to the New World to seek a better living for themselves. Oddly, in an attempt to raise their social status to that of the level of "gentlemen," it was in large part an abundance of master craftsmen and artisans from Europe who migrated over. As no customers had yet been established for them to sell their work or wares to and as there existed very few amongst them who knew how to grow the food necessary to support their social ambitions, this situation became a crisis.
Fleeing persecution, the pilgrims began arriving to the New World most notably during the year 1620 ACE with the greatest exodus happening after the year 1630 ACE as Puritans escaping religious persecution arrived on the shores of New England from mother England.
What out of this dire situation created the so-called "American work ethic"? Simply put, as a culture of master craftsmen and artisans had to learn to lower themselves to the level of farming, they set about this task with a passion, working six days a week, waking up early in the morning to do the chores like milking the cows, gathering the eggs, and so on, and working until late into the evening.
Eventually, children from these farms grew up to migrate to the cities to attend the universities of higher learning and to work in the factories. So, while leisure has always been a prerequisite of the ruling elite, the high quality of the work involved in providing that leisure was a standard established by those lowly working people seeking to advance themselves in society; likewise, while tyranny has never had to show up, it was the hopeful people who set the standard of showing up everyday and on time. When we are made to stand in long lines by tyranny, we aren't out there serving others in their quest to advance themselves. And schemes and rebellions are mapped out by those made to wait in long lines.
As a Christian, I believe it was the Truth that set us free as a nation and not the means of political manipulation. No wars or great leaders of them advanced my position out of bondage one bit. Though I am often decieved into thinking that real power comes from what we do, the true power comes from what we perceive within.
As mentioned often, the power of the people is absolute as it is established on a natural law. But this power is limited to 1) the people owning the dinner table (with this being all property and the purse, with the latter being the national economy), and (2) they have the right to divorce themselves out from under the rule of an unfit king or tyrant.
There should be no more ragging out of the people by forcing them to retreat back to living with their former families during disputes. If it is going to be a choice between either this way or the highway, then the solution will always be hitting the road. The solution will never happen by our reverting back to the former tyrannies of old; but, the solution will only happen by our abandoning this nation's counterfiet economy to instead move out with our nation's posteriety (children) to live bitterly under the bridges and in the parks of which we the people rightfully own.
As our true economy is our Civil-Purpose, the counterfeit one is every legal precedence, every past tradition, and every future event set up in contempt of it.
Stand in faith (against darkness) and walk in faith (away from it).
Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ from under the bridges and from the parks and He is bound as our slave to come and serve us.

TNforPaul45
11-26-2010, 12:30 PM
Only a small percentage of the pilgrims came to the New World seeking religious freedom. The rest were driven by Profit and the free market. It was only when they were here for a generation or two did they realize that they were free.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-27-2010, 09:40 AM
Only a small percentage of the pilgrims came to the New World seeking religious freedom. The rest were driven by Profit and the free market. It was only when they were here for a generation or two did they realize that they were free.

The question here is "What is formal-culture?" Well, ultimately, the formal-culture reduces to those self evident and unalienable truths our Founding Fathers declared in The Declaration of Independence. This is the bipartisan Civil Purpose that is uniquely American and the reason our nation goes to war to fight. Beyond that, our American culture deals with puritanism and something called the "American work ethic." But, you know, Americans don't work for the sake of working but for the sake of quality as we didn't descend from peasants but from master craftsmen and artisans. These quality minded people had to somehow stoop in class to do the job of farming. The rest is history.
In other words, no one is born knowing quality; rather, we are all born desiring leisure. As quality is something born not from tyranny but from the hearts of the people and is something that has to be learned, leisure is an instinctive desire we are all born with as it is only natural for living things to take the easiest path downhill to their destination. And, as I also mentioned, it is the hopeful "we the people" who show up everyday on time as tyranny always knows to either show up fashionably late or, on occasion, never at all.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-30-2010, 10:31 AM
What is Formal-Culture?

The People's Civil-Purpose

by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

The Final Writ of Three

Viewing all of the American homeless ragged out under the bridges today, I can imagine that their condition is very similar to how the early pilgrims once suffered. This is because a farmer in Europe back in those days already knew how to earn a living and therefore would not have been so inclined to make the dangerous journey to the New World to seek a better living for themselves. Oddly, in an attempt to raise their social status to that of the level of "gentlemen," it was in large part an abundance of master craftsmen and artisans from Europe who migrated over. As no customers had yet been established for them to sell their work or wares to and as there existed very few amongst them who knew how to grow the food necessary to support their social ambitions, this situation became a crisis.
Fleeing persecution, the pilgrims began arriving to the New World most notably during the year 1620 ACE with the greatest exodus happening after the year 1630 ACE as Puritans escaping religious persecution arrived on the shores of New England from mother England.
What out of this dire situation created the so-called "American work ethic"? Simply put, as a culture of master craftsmen and artisans had to learn to lower themselves to the level of farming, they set about this task with a passion, working six days a week, waking up early in the morning to do the chores like milking the cows, gathering the eggs, and so on, and working until late into the evening.
Eventually, children from these farms grew up to migrate to the cities to attend the universities of higher learning and to work in the factories. So, while leisure has always been a prerequisite of the ruling elite, the high quality of the work involved in providing that leisure was a standard established by those lowly working people seeking to advance themselves in society; likewise, while tyranny has never had to show up, it was the hopeful people who set the standard of showing up everyday and on time. When we are made to stand in long lines by tyranny, we aren't out there serving others in their quest to advance themselves. And schemes and rebellions are mapped out by those made to wait in long lines.
As a Christian, I believe it was the Truth that set us free as a nation and not the means of political manipulation. No wars or great leaders of them advanced my position out of bondage one bit. Though I am often decieved into thinking that real power comes from what we do, the true power comes from what we perceive within.
As mentioned often, the power of the people is absolute as it is established on a natural law. But this power is limited to 1) the people owning the dinner table (with this being all property and the purse, with the latter being the national economy), and (2) they have the right to divorce themselves out from under the rule of an unfit king or tyrant.
There should be no more ragging out of the people by forcing them to retreat back to living with their former families during disputes. If it is going to be a choice between either this way or the highway, then the solution will always be hitting the road. The solution will never happen by our reverting back to the former tyrannies of old; but, the solution will only happen by our abandoning this nation's counterfiet economy to instead move out with our nation's posteriety (children) to live bitterly under the bridges and in the parks of which we the people rightfully own.
As our true economy is our Civil-Purpose, the counterfeit one is every legal precedence, every past tradition, and every future event set up in contempt of it.
Stand in faith (against darkness) and walk in faith (away from it).
Call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ from under the bridges and from the parks and He is bound as our slave to come and serve us.

This concludes a three part series of writs to answer the question of "What is Formal-Culture?" Once again, a writ is similar to an essay except that it limits its audience to a single individual with her living and working as the lowest prostitute on the street.
The Lord Jesus Christ, the Fullness of the Triune God, clearly blessed the nations by feeding us as the multitude in the most desolate place. In order to better the nations by advancing the world's Social Contract, it becomes necessary at times to return by way of an American Movement to the natural law established by our Founders. In doing so, we should fight deception on every level.

hazek
11-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Uncle Emanuel Watkins I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or are you actually a religious fanatic?

Not that it's any of my business but I was just wondering..

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
11-30-2010, 11:59 AM
Uncle Emanuel Watkins I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or are you actually a religious fanatic?

Not that it's any of my business but I was just wondering..

Neither. See, the truth is born out of desperation and nothing is as desperate as the burden within the little prostitute living and working on the streets.
Before writing, we are always taught to isolate our audience whether they be a general audience of common people or more of a limited audience of experts. In this case, my audience is a single person.
I have been and plan on continuing fighting on every level. The question of "What is Formal-Culture?" is a challenge on the the level of political science. My next plan is to make a challenge on the level of science. I have already made the argument that the United States needs to create its own science to seperate itself from the rest of the world. I introduced an equation and a few laws to establish a metaphysical science to challenge the theoretical one that originated in Europe.

hazek
11-30-2010, 12:08 PM
It might be because I'm foreign and English is not my native language but I have zero clue what you're talking about.

Formal-Culture??? metaphysical science???

BuddyRey
11-30-2010, 02:18 PM
It might be because I'm foreign and English is not my native language...

No, I don't think it's that. I'm a native English speaker and I have trouble following him too.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-01-2010, 01:26 PM
It might be because I'm foreign and English is not my native language but I have zero clue what you're talking about.

Formal-Culture??? metaphysical science???

First, "metaphysics" has nothing to do with physics. In Greek, meta means "after." Metaphysics actually deals with the queston of reality or "What is reality?" In that the student of Aristotle responsible for keeping up with his teacher's works, the ancient clerk assigned with the important duty of safe guarding his scrolls, always kept it stored after the work entitled physics, he decided to give it the name of metaphsyics or "after physics."
This is a very confusing point most don't realize.
Natural Law was a method of science used after the time of Descartes as a result of Galileo's persecution by the Catholic church. Galileo challenged Aristotle whose logic was thought to be infallible to the extent that his works were read as the scripture by the clergy. Just consider some of Aristotle's conclusions:

1) Heavy things fell towards the center of the earth while the sun weighed less than the moon.
2) Natural and violent motions are the two types of ways in which objects travel.
3) Space is finite.
4) Because an object when dropped along the side of a wall falls straight down and does not veer off at an angle from the side of it, the earth sits motionless at the center of the universe.

While the Catholic church clung to the works of Aristotle during the time after Galileo and Descartes, natural philosophers (scientists) began dealing with the problems addressed by Galileo. As a consequence, they shunned the use of logic.

Therefore, Descartes made his famous conclusion "Corgito ergo sum" (I think, therefore I am).

The significance?

Descartes conclusion did not use Aristotilean logic, but a Platonic best-principled statement.

Our Founding Fathers proclaimed a natural law prior to the advent of the political sciences or any of the cognitive sciences. Formal Culture is our bipartisan culture as it is not known in our minds, but perceived in our collective conscience. As the king did not perceive this natural law, he was judged unconscienable or not a human being (inhuman). Because he was inhumane, he was deemed not fit to rule as a king and divorced as a tyrant.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
12-01-2010, 01:42 PM
No, I don't think it's that. I'm a native English speaker and I have trouble following him too.

I am a unique person. I am so not because I am smart or a genius, two distractions which I reject, but because I have an appreciation for people just as some are born gifted having a love for the trees, for the birds, or for the stars.
Therefore, I am able to appreciate the dialogues of Plato by hanging them on the wall. If you know what I am talking about, then you too are just as gifted as I am.
The reason we don't understand other people is because we don't trust them. If you trusted me, then you would understand me. This is why I don't address a general audience of common people or a specific audience of experts, but an audience of a lone prostitute living and working on the street.