PDA

View Full Version : Ron in NH Tuesday?

jgmaynard
10-20-2007, 11:10 PM
It can't be confirmed from this, but most candidates apply in person...

"Illinois Sen. Barack Obama plans a State House rally tomorrow at noon with supporters, after he signs up and pays his $1,000 filing fee.

Sen. John McCain and U.S. Rep. Ron Paul plan to file on Tuesday (http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx?headline=State+House+Dome%3A+Presiden tial+filers+put+primary+front+and+center&articleId=ab17e040-6697-4630-9d2b-c961cc0615e1)."

There's nothing on the official site about him doing anything that day, or for a couple days after... I'm wondering if the good Doctor is coming around, and if so, why the HECK would he not let us know so we could set up stuff? Huh? :)

JM

Geronimo
10-21-2007, 12:25 AM
I got a message this morning from a few of the NH meetups. It read..

Last minute email sent my way.

What: Campaign Office Open House

When: Saturday, October 20, 2:30 PM

Event Description: 45 S. Main Street , Concord .
We will be discussing our plans for the next two months, as well as setting up the office.

A few people (including myself) showed up, although I must have got there after everybody left or something because the door was locked. As it turns out the open house is scheduled for next Saturday, the 27th.

Anyway, after I got home I got an email from one of the meetup members who was there, and she gave an update. This is what she said..

"Ron is scheduled to be in the state on Tuesday and all are welcome to stop by the new campaign headquarters at 2:30 to say hello."