PDA

View Full Version : Prediction: Sarah Palin to endorse Herman Cain for 2012!

JohnEngland
11-24-2010, 12:09 PM
Several reasons:

1) Palin's words and actions haven't suggested she's running. The recent 40-minute Sean Hannity interview was the final piece I needed to reach this conclusion.

2) She's not dumb - she knows that she and her family will be put through a living hell and that the media onslaught will be neverending during her presidency.

3) She doesn't like the Republican establishment - and never has. Her history has been a battle against the "Good old boys". She'd rather support an outsider for 2012 than a plastic boy.

4) Herman Cain is an outsider - so outside that the mainstream media has all but ignored him. Palin likes to pull one over the media and endorsing Cain would certainly do that.

5) Cain seems to fit Palin's model - fiscal conservative, anti-establishment, pro-life, pro-military etc.

5) Cain seems to be very popular with Tea Party activists. Her support of him would not be a waste as there could be strong grassroots support - especially with a "Palin-bounce".

6) A Cain candidacy would be the ultimate slap in the face of the media and their allies, who have been peddling their lies that the Tea Party movement is racist.

7) Palin tends to be unconventional.

Now of course, I'm probably wrong. But I have a feeling about this one...

paulpwns
11-24-2010, 12:24 PM
I live in Atlanta and I cannot stand Cain.

I have argued with him several times on the radio.

He LOVES the federal reserve and blames congress for our spending problems.

He is also pro war, pro torture, and LOVES big government as long as it is doing things that he loves.

What a sick hypocrite.

Kludge
11-24-2010, 12:26 PM
Sounds like Huckabee.

LisaNY
11-24-2010, 12:48 PM
I have a feeling that, in the end, they are all going to rally around Romney.

John of Des Moines
11-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Sorry, Sarah is going to endorse this guy (http://www.fredkarger.com/). She'll have a non-critical shopping friend to have heart-to-heart chats. And, he's been making the rounds on the local radio.

JohnEngland
11-25-2010, 05:57 PM
Also, I think after this North/South Korea thing, there's no way Palin will be thinking of running for president.

What's the point when something as so totally benign as a briefly misspoken word becomes an international headline. It's madness!

The media will wreck her life if she runs.

RonPaulFanInGA
11-26-2010, 04:31 AM
This guy (Herman Cain) couldn't cut it as a Senate candidate here back in 2004; losing the primary by a long-shot to Johnny Isakson.

Johnny Isakson: 53.2%
Herman Cain: 26.2%
Mac Collins: 20.6%

DevDoc82
11-26-2010, 06:13 PM
I have a feeling that, in the end, they are all going to rally around Romney.

I think you hit the nail on the head. Romney is going to be their go to guy, as he is constantly rallying support in numerous states through out the country. His indefatigable efforts to make connections and gain support these past two years has been astounding to say the least.

JohnEngland
11-27-2010, 06:12 AM
This guy (Herman Cain) couldn't cut it as a Senate candidate here back in 2004; losing the primary by a long-shot to Johnny Isakson.

Johnny Isakson: 53.2%
Herman Cain: 26.2%
Mac Collins: 20.6%

One suspects, however, that the mood of America is such that an underdog like Cain would have a better chance in a primary.

Do we think that, under normal, benign conditions, Rand Paul would have won his primary against easy, "safe" choice Trey Grayson? I'd like to think so, but I think the economy being what it was/is, with the rise of the Tea Party and the presidency of Barack Obama, the ground was ripe for a Paul senate run.

Cain may have lost a primary in 2004, but I suspect things might play out differently in today's climate - especially if someone like Palin were to support him.

Whatever happens though, I think this 2012 GOP primary season is going to be very interesting - not only for Americans, but internationally too!

The Dude
11-27-2010, 09:25 AM
Cain/Palin? Heh...

libertybrewcity
11-27-2010, 11:34 PM
Palin is running for president.