PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Boris From Miami Editor of the Freedom Movement's DailyTeaParty.com

dailyteaparty
11-24-2010, 08:01 AM
Hi Liberty Forest!

It was a very nice surprise to see what a tight-knit community you guys have here. Yesterday I posted a link to one of our articles and found a couple comments underneath asking and commenting who I was.

Later on I met the admins and a couple other people on the chat room here and they suggested that I expand my 'credentials' and tell you guys who I am, and what the DailyTeaParty.com is about.

I think this is the first time that I will list what I have done as an activist anywhere.

I first heard of Ron Paul as Dr. No in the year 2000 or 2001 and followed his news ever since. Became active as an activist as soon as he started exploring his presidential run in 2007.

Along with many other people I helped organize the April 15th, 2008 March on Washington. We saw the face of surprise of the many people who would open their windows at the Capitol to see over 2000 people there for Ron Paul. Many of them came down to walk the grounds and ask why would so many people travel to Washington on a working Tuesday. Our prepared answer: Because we wanted to be here on a day you would get the message that Ron Paul is the new force for 2008. Their surprised faces were priceless!

Helped to organize the Sings for Saint Paul on the Republican Primary. It got mentioned by Dr. Paul and we got thanked for our efforts by him.

Our team, including Dennis Rothacker, a Ron Paul Delegate from Miami, broke the story about the people claiming to be secret service intimidating the delegates at the convention. And about how the delegates were not allowed to do any interviews or any visible acts by the Republicans and people who claimed to be from Campaign for Liberty. And of course about the stolen delegate flag.

On 2008 along with the Miami activists from FederalJack.com we had the unpleasant task of unmasking Dean Santoro, a guy who opened the 9th Ron Paul meet up and when running for US Congress cut a deal with the Florida Neocon Congressman Diaz-Balart to endorse them and be endorsed by them, in exchange for the chance to run on a heavily pro-Israel Democratic area for State office with the neocon's support. Of course he got less than 3% of the vote. He managed however to ruin the chances of Frank Gonzalez run for Congress. Frank Gonzalez had already run twice for National Congress on a purely Liberty platform and goten 42% of the vote in 2006. It was a pleasure to help unmask Santoro as the pragmatic politician he was. We are hoping that Frank Gonzalez will run for Congress again soon.

I must admit I have been a DailyPauler for over three years and haven't spent enough time at the Liberty Forest. A couple years ago I opened an account here as RonPaulLegacy. Didn't spend time here not because of anything in particular, but because I signed there first and it took my available time for posting.

Yesterday I was asked who was behind the DailyTeaParty.com. I'm the editor en-charged of maintenance of the site. The DailyTeaParty.com is a project in which many people are involved and are helping. We hope it raises in popularity on its own merits, not because of the personality of any of its contributors.

Right now the board of advisors includes; Gigi Bowman of Liberty-Candidates.org, Alex and the FederalJack.com activists, Dennis Rothacker activist and Ron Paul Delegate 2008, and Kevin McCashion Ron Paul activist and Tea Party leader in Albany NY.

Our goal is to help educate the Tea Party-ers in the philosophy of Liberty, in the difference in the philosophies of Jefferson and Hamilton, in the difference between Constitutional Governance and mercantilist warmongering nationalism, and the avenues we have for redress such as nullification.

Our educational goal is based on introducing our Tea Party readers to the principled members of the Freedom Movement and their philosophies. People such as Tom Woods and Di'lorenzo.

We think that little by little we can introduce them to the principles of Liberty and Constitutional Governance. One article at a time.

Our experience has been that most Tea Party-ers are well meaning people who respond extremely well to the information the Freedom Movement has to offer. That those people are looking for the same thing we are, but will benefit from the education in principles we as a movement at large offer.

That those well meaning people are obscured by the shiny shirt "leaders" who are put there by the media establishment and by their more visible neocon advocates.

We believe that the Tea Party is the Freedom Movement's and Ron Paul's child. That the Tea Party is the result of our frantic efforts in the 2008 run. And that as such we have a responsibility to raise it and educate it. That it would be a total disregard of responsibilities to give birth to this child and leave it to the neocons to raise.

Everyone knows that the Tea Party will decide the 2012 elections. Because of that the establishment wants to take influence this child away from us and educate it themselves on their warmongering ways.

We say NO! The Tea Party is our child and we will not let you take it away from us. We say thank you to Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin for helping us grow and bringing so many people into a our group where we can present them with the principled ideas of the Freedom Movement.

As responsible parents we are helping vaccinate our child the Tea Party, by presenting them with the real information their young liberty brains have not been exposed to. We expose them to principles and on the workings of the establishment psyops so they have defenses for them when they encounter them out there in the main stream media.

We have spent countless hours discussing how to politely influence the Tea Party-ers and inform them in a palatable manner. Our editorial slant is not confrontational or argumentative. We take for granted that Tea Party-ers are Constitutionalists just as we are and we make that our starting point.

We have many people like Libertarian Gary Brown Jr. who has offered incredible help promoting the site unasked. People who share the belief that if we don't engage the Tea Party and educate them as responsible parents should, the Neocons will.

In 2012 the Tea Party will have to select from the warmongers the establishment media presents will present us with, or from our pool of principled candidates including Ron Paul.

The DailyTeaParty.com is one more tool we can use to reach the Tea Party and help them educate themselves ahead of the very important 2012 election.

Then good news is that we have two years left to do it!

hazek
11-24-2010, 10:38 AM
We believe that the Tea Party is the Freedom Movement's and Ron Paul's child. That the Tea Party is the result of our frantic efforts in the 2008 run. And that as such we have a responsibility to raise it and educate it. That it would be a total disregard of responsibilities to give birth to this child and leave it to the neocons to raise.

Everyone knows that the Tea Party will decide the 2012 elections. Because of that the establishment wants to take influence this child away from us and educate it themselves on their warmongering ways.

We say NO! The Tea Party is our child and we will not let you take it away from us.

Fuck yes! You .. are .. awesome and this is exactly what needs to be understood and done if we ever want a fighting chance.

I applaud you!

But at the same time I want to caution you about supporting certain public figures who's recent rhetoric matches to ours. Remember, there is only one honest, morally uncompromising and principled statesman who always follows the rule of law and his name is Ron Paul. Don't get tricked by pawns who only sound like him.

Sola_Fide
11-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Proud Tea Party Patriot volunteer in Kentucky here!

hazek
11-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I almost never ever have a signature for my forum posts on any forum, but I thought this is such a big deal that I just had to change it.

roho76
11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Where's CPS? We obviously have an unfit parent here.:rolleyes:

acptulsa
11-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Intelligence failures under Bush? Wikileaks? AIPAC? Full Spectrum Dominance?

This isn't merely Libertarianism 101 For Dummies. Keep it slow, simple and at least as amusing as it is challenging and you could really do some good. This program, however, seems to be full of 'oh, we can't leave this out, and may move a little fast...

squarepusher
11-24-2010, 12:10 PM
welcome sir!

angelatc
11-24-2010, 12:14 PM
Liberty-Forest.org? (Really?)

dailyteaparty
11-25-2010, 08:43 AM
This was supposed to go up below in another comment. Sorry, trying to figure the system out

(Thanks, but there is not a chance we will fall for their rhetoric. It is all about their record and principles :))

dailyteaparty
11-25-2010, 08:47 AM
Welcome to the forums!

Proud Tea Party Patriot volunteer in Kentucky here!

Please feel free to write at the DTP about your experience as a Ron Paul supporter and Tea Party member. We would love to hear what your experiences have been like.

How the Tea Party-ers have reacted to you, how they react to new information, what impact you have had, the ratios of RP supporters, etc.

That would be very interesting for all of us to read, and perhaps to learn from your experience and incorporate it into our TP outreach efforts.

dailyteaparty
11-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanks for the comments and support.

We really appreciate it; and we welcome your critical comments as well. Criticism is very valuable in an effort like this.

Looking forward to working on this with you guys!

Boris in Miami

Chester Copperpot
11-25-2010, 08:53 AM
Liberty-Forest.org? (Really?)

you know I actually typed that in my browser just to make sure... hahah

bobbyw24
11-25-2010, 09:00 AM
Hey Boris, it's bobbyw24 from the Daily Paul. Glad to have you over here as well.

speciallyblend
11-30-2010, 12:25 AM
this was supposed to go up below in another comment. Sorry, trying to figure the system out

(thanks, but there is not a chance we will fall for their rhetoric. It is all about their record and principles :))

nice!!!!!!!!!!

RedBloodConservative
11-30-2010, 04:12 AM
Which tea party establishment are you associated with?

Because I am a huge Ron Paul supporter, and member of teapartypatriots.orgm seem a lot of people in the tea party patriots like ron paul....