PDA

View Full Version : Dammit! Franklin got wasted again! UFC

Lord Xar
10-20-2007, 10:32 PM
hahhahah... I know this will be moved..

I am bummed. Rich Franklin was demolished by Silva again..argghhh...

LibertyEagle
10-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Who? :)

JosephTheLibertarian
10-20-2007, 10:36 PM
Franklin Roosevelt? Yeah, he was pretty useless. Overrated? I think so. The fact that he had to draft people showed the true lack of support for the war. And I think he provoked Japan anyway.

Shink
10-20-2007, 10:36 PM
hahhahah... I know this will be moved..

I am bummed. Rich Franklin was demolished by Silva again..argghhh...

Really? Shame. Other results?

Shink
10-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Franklin Roosevelt? Yeah, he was a real nut job.

LOL Anderson Silva would defecate on FDR

SWATH
10-20-2007, 10:39 PM
Franklin Roosevelt? Yeah, he was pretty useless. Overrated? I think so. The fact that he had to draft people showed the true lack of support for the war. And I think he provoked Japan anyway.

No no no, I'm sure he meant Ben Franklin. Probably a great Franklin quote fell on deaf ears again.

winston_blade
10-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Anderson Silva can't be beat by anyone in the UFC. The only man right now that comes to mind is Dan Henderson or Frank Shamrock (but Frank will NEVER fight UFC again).

Other results: Tim Sylvia beat Brandon Vera by decision in an extremely boring fight.

I was kind of disappointed overall in the show. Makes me miss Pride FC even more.:(

inibo
10-20-2007, 11:24 PM
Would anyone care to offer a clue to we uninitiated into what the ach ee double toothpicks you're talking about?

shadowhooch
10-20-2007, 11:34 PM
Anderson Silva....best pound for pound fighter in the UFC.

he made Franklin (Rich) look silly.

Oh, and go Ron Paul!

r3volution
10-21-2007, 12:40 PM
there talking about the UFC - ultimate fighting championships . it was on last night ..
im a big fan also , have not missed 1 in yrs ..

SwooshOU
10-21-2007, 12:44 PM
Rich Franklin looked like he was winded and dazed the whole way through it. How embarrassing - it was in front of his hometown crowd.

saku39
10-21-2007, 05:03 PM
I thought Franklin would win, he's shown he's the better rounded guy from past fights. I assumed that he would go for the takedown early but he didn't.

Silva just gamed him, took him to school. Great clinchwork against the cage, great punching, and great knees. Just the perfectly executed game plan for that fight.

I wonder who's next? He's stomped everyone in front of him. Henderson is the only guy I can think of, but I think he's staying at 205. Props to Anderson. He has shown he is on another level.