PDA

View Full Version : If Bristol won Dancing with the Stars...

TXcarlosTX
11-23-2010, 09:56 PM
I was convinced that Sarah has enough power to win the White House. Bristol got 3rd place.

Ron Paul 2012!!!

ctiger2
11-23-2010, 10:09 PM
Bristol Palin 2012

sofia
11-23-2010, 10:12 PM
1st place would have been too controversial...

the plan was to get her into the finals....tons of free publicity for the sarah and her dope smoking slutty daughter.

jmhudak17
11-23-2010, 10:47 PM
1st place would have been too controversial...

the plan was to get her into the finals....tons of free publicity for the sarah and her dope smoking slutty daughter.

the plan? there's a dancing with the stars conspiracy now?

specsaregood
11-23-2010, 11:04 PM

I suddenly like the Palin family much better now.....strange.

BamaAla
11-23-2010, 11:05 PM
Ron Paul/Kyle Massey 2012!

kahless
11-23-2010, 11:23 PM
Despite that I think Sarah is a weak candidate I cannot help but to want her to succeed due to the left's vitriolic hate for her and her daughter.

So I was watching thinking I hope she wins since it would be like giving the left that stands against everything I believe the middle finger. Funny thing is that is similiar to what Bristol had in mind when I heard her say this tonight.

"Going out there and winning this would mean a lot. It would be like a big middle finger to all the people out there who hate my mom and hate me."

cindy25
11-24-2010, 03:35 AM
it does show her strength with the base. that someone with no dancing experience, no accomplishments is considered a celebrity and could come close to winning shows she could beat Romney

hazek
11-24-2010, 04:30 AM
WTF man, some of us haven't seen the finale yet? Do you really need to be an ass and spoil it for us? And on ronpaulforums of all the places..

Thanks a lot!

JohnEngland
11-24-2010, 04:34 AM
the plan? there's a dancing with the stars conspiracy now?

Obviously. Didn't you know, Sarah Palin is a genius mastermind. Since she was a baby, she's been plotting her way to the White House. All her children are staged props that are hiding some nefarious NWO secret. As for Todd Palin, all I'll say for now is "secret underground weather control base in Alaska". Even when it looks like something goes wrong or bad for Sarah Palin, it's actually all part of the plan... Oh and her Moose Chili? A biological weapon to be used to stage a fake-terror attack, obviously.

:p