PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who is more bothered by the TSA's new tactics than anything else?

RCA
11-23-2010, 08:41 PM
We have the FED, the wars, the IRS, the cops, the war on drugs, the torture, but nothing seems to bother me as much as this recent TSA crap. I mean it is really freaking me out!

It's like we've fast forwarded to all of my favorite sci-fi movies in a matter of days.

:(

Anti Federalist
11-23-2010, 08:44 PM
No, you are not the only one.

When big brother basically says I have the right to stick my hands down the pants of your 8 year old daughter (and it won't just be at airports soon) then you have pretty much "crossed the Rubicon".

If government can molest your children at will, it's only two degrees of separation to putting us in death camps.

Baptist
11-23-2010, 08:56 PM
No, you are not alone. I'd rather be taxed 75% of my income than deal with this. I'd rather deal with anything than this.

My faith is more important than anything. As a Christian, exposing my nakedness is a very serious ordeal. So is getting groped and fondled. Call me old fashioned, but I dress like a man and my wife dresses like a woman. We both dress modest and do not reveal skin or body parts. We intend to keep it that way.

If these procedures do not get reversed, then come graduation in May I will devote many hours of my week to finding a new country to call home. If they do not get reversed I figure I have 3-4 years until they are setup in places that I can't avoid-- road blocks, court houses, etc. My plan is to be gone by then. I'll shake the dust off my feet, tell this piece of crap country they deserve what is coming, and never look back. Good riddance. If people settle for this then I no longer wish to be their fellow countryman.

"For the longest time we defined tyranny as having to show papers everywhere you went. But when we travel we have to show our genitals." - Ron Paul, last weekend.

nate895
11-23-2010, 09:04 PM
Dude, I almost ready to blow a gasket over the thing.

Pericles
11-23-2010, 09:16 PM
It is a great issue - either a clear casus belli, or we find out how many willing slaves there are.