PDA

View Full Version : Obama Outlines Moral, Philosophical Justifications For Turkey Pardon

Agorism
11-23-2010, 07:47 PM
Obama Outlines Moral, Philosophical Justifications For Turkey Pardon

President Obama announces plans to deliver a two-hour speech explaining his reasons for granting clemency to Cranberry, the Thanksgiving turkey.

http://www.theonion.com/video/obama-outlines-moral-philosophical-justifications,18509

TheHumblePhysicist
11-23-2010, 07:53 PM
Self promoting bastard. I think people are sick of seeing his stupid grin on TV. Turn on the TV, there's Obama! Change the channel, there's Obama! Obama, Obama, Obama! On late night TV, on comedy shows, on political shows, on the news, you can't get away!

amy31416
11-23-2010, 07:55 PM
Self promoting bastard. I think people are sick of seeing his stupid grin on TV. Turn on the TV, there's Obama! Change the channel, there's Obama! Obama, Obama, Obama! On late night TV, on comedy shows, on political shows, on the news, you can't get away!

The article is from the satire "news" site, "The Onion."

TheHumblePhysicist
11-23-2010, 07:57 PM
The article is from the satire "news" site, "The Onion."

Wow, for shame. HAHAHA! Wow, that is embarrassing. lol

Yeah, my comment was sarcastic. Really! yeeeeaaah......

amy31416
11-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Wow, for shame. HAHAHA! Wow, that is embarrassing. lol

Yeah, my comment was sarcastic. Really! yeeeeaaah......

Hehehehe. :p

I made the mistake once before, and reality IS becoming more and more asinine every day. ...

jmhudak17
11-23-2010, 08:05 PM
It's sad that I actually could have believed this...

NYgs23
11-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Actually, I've long felt disgusted this pardoning a turkey tradition. It makes a mockery of all the people languishing in federal prisons for victimless crimes who should be pardoned.

Anti Federalist
11-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Actually, I've long felt disgusted this pardoning a turkey tradition. It makes a mockery of all the people languishing in federal prisons for victimless crimes who should be pardoned.

Not to mention some hapless Afghan family of peasants who will get smoked by a "Predator" drone sometime on Thursday because they were unlucky enough to have al-CIA-da as neighbors last year.

:mad:

Agorism
11-23-2010, 09:32 PM
End the turkey pardon!

Agorism
11-24-2010, 06:41 AM
turkey bump

james1906
11-24-2010, 08:20 AM

Armenians don't like it either.