PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airline...

JacobG18
11-23-2010, 06:46 PM
linked on drudge http://www.drudgereport.com/

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-crotch-groped-by-tsa-calls-for-boycott-of-airlines/

sailingaway
11-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Those assholes.

I thought congressmen were specifically exempted? But I guess Ron goes through it if we do.

KramerDSP
11-23-2010, 06:58 PM
Drudge AGAIN? Wow. This must be some kind of record. By the way, how many of you know that Drudge said this about Paul in 2007?

"If you go up and down the issues literally, as far as no more government no matter what. Just please, no more government and all the issues on closed government, ID's, on cameras - all the things that are true to my heart, Ron Paul comes up the winner."

Sola_Fide
11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
Unreal.

GreenLP
11-23-2010, 07:00 PM
I'm boycotting the Airlines Industry too.

dannno
11-23-2010, 07:00 PM
I thought congressmen were specifically exempted?

Maybe the ones with private jets :confused:

aGameOfThrones
11-23-2010, 07:09 PM
TSA: We terrorize you so the "real" terrorist don't!

Of course there is terrorism... do you see Washington D.C taking a break?

specsaregood
11-23-2010, 07:12 PM
As if a boycott will do any good. They'd just get bailed out by our govt.

jclay2
11-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Now they are groping the good doctor. And people think this is happening in random cases?

TheHumblePhysicist
11-23-2010, 07:23 PM
Drudge AGAIN? Wow. This must be some kind of record. By the way, how many of you know that Drudge said this about Paul in 2007?

"If you go up and down the issues literally, as far as no more government no matter what. Just please, no more government and all the issues on closed government, ID's, on cameras - all the things that are true to my heart, Ron Paul comes up the winner."

Wait, Drudge is a libertarian? I always suspected as much, since he is gay, and also sometimes has very pro individual liberty stuff on his page. That is awesome!

Who knows, maybe he secretly has an account on these forums... Drudge, I know you are there, reveal yourself!!!

QueenB4Liberty
11-23-2010, 07:25 PM
as if a boycott will do any good. They'd just get bailed out by our govt.

qft.

sailingaway
11-23-2010, 07:37 PM
qft.

Ron didn't call for a boycott, he said likely what would happen is people would refuse to fly etc....

low preference guy
11-23-2010, 07:39 PM

The quote you mention is at 1:40 in this video:

YouTube - Ron Paul Call On Drudge 08-05-07 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgBLToepHp8)

HOLLYWOOD
11-23-2010, 08:20 PM
http://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee332/McLieberman/RON_PAUL_DRUDGE_REPORT.jpg

TC95
11-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Ron didn't call for a boycott, he said likely what would happen is people would refuse to fly etc....

He basically called for a boycott without saying, "Hey, everyody! Boycott the airlines!"

He said, "Hopefully, the American people will do something about it. They'll eventually have to boycott the airlines or whatever or throw the bums out..." Before that, he said we deserve it if we don't stand up against it.

That's pretty much calling for a boycott in my book and I agree. I wish everyone could boycott the airlines and bankrupt their rear ends until this crap stops.

TC95
11-23-2010, 08:24 PM
Those assholes.

I thought congressmen were specifically exempted? But I guess Ron goes through it if we do.

Most of them are, but Ron Paul is a suspected terrorist. :)

Anti Federalist
11-23-2010, 08:31 PM
Congressman Paul said in the course of his work representing the people of Texas he has to endure TSA abuse, including the latest “enhanced pat down” that verges on sexual molestation. “I have to go through that all the time because I have metal in my knees,” he explained. “I get prodded all the time and it is disgusting and I tell them so.”

When asked by Alex Jones if the TSA had subjected him to an “enhanced” screening, Ron Paul said yes and added that it was disgusting.

"But, but, but, Alex Jones is baaa-aaa-aaa-ddd."

"He gives us all a baaa-aaa-aaa-ddd name!!"

FFS...:rolleyes:

Wicked respect and props to both Matt and Alex!!!

tremendoustie
11-23-2010, 08:35 PM
I'm glad alex jones exists. I'm glad for any allies of liberty these days ... they're far too few.

sluggo
11-23-2010, 08:37 PM
Fuck the TSA. If it weren't for FedGov these vermin would be "guarding" the local shopping mall.

tremendoustie
11-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Fuck the TSA. If it weren't for FedGov these vermin would be "guarding" the local shopping mall.

It may happen with the FedGov.

Anti Federalist
11-23-2010, 08:41 PM

They will be, soon, unless we stop them right here, right now.:mad:

Matt Collins
11-23-2010, 09:07 PM
Simple... he is an enemy of the State

Melissa
11-23-2010, 09:24 PM
I dont even know what to say about this. so sad what we are doing to ourselves

ericsnow
11-23-2010, 09:53 PM
bump

Anti Federalist
11-24-2010, 03:34 AM
///

ericsnow
11-24-2010, 10:18 AM
YouTube - Ron Paul's Alex Jones Interview Mentioned On FOX News (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVdLYEfq70Y&feature)

Matt Collins
11-24-2010, 10:24 AM
Yeah I can't believe not only did FNC mention AJ but they put his video clip on their home page!

Bruno
11-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Yeah I can't believe not only did FNC mention AJ but they put his video clip on their home page!

That is surprising

ericsnow
11-24-2010, 10:37 AM

I'm not seeing this video anywhere on foxnews.com (although I did see it in the politics section last night). Where are you seeing it at?

Matt Collins
11-24-2010, 10:46 AM
I'm not seeing this video anywhere on foxnews.com (although I did see it in the politics section last night). Where are you seeing it at?
When you Google "Ron Paul" and hit "news" it's the first link that comes up:

http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/23/ron-paul-crotch-groped-tsa-calls-boycott-airlines

jmdrake
11-24-2010, 10:47 AM
Those assholes.

The constitution only exempts members of congress from police harassment when they are in session or headed to or from sessions.

From Article I Section 6: They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

That's why the capitol police harassment of Cynthia McKinney was bovine scat. It was the police officer who assaulted her by putting his hand on her while she was on her way to a session of congress and not the other way around.

I suppose congress could specifically except itself from these procedures, but I don't think it should. I think that all members of congress should have to face what the rest of us are facing so that maybe they'll think twice about the policy. Then again, Barney Frank might actually enjoy it.

jmdrake
11-24-2010, 10:50 AM
When you Google "Ron Paul" and hit "news" it's the first link that comes up:

http://nation.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/23/ron-paul-crotch-groped-tsa-calls-boycott-airlines

Let's see. Within the span of a week or two Geraldo rethinks 9/11 on air, Glen Beck admits that supporting the patriot act was a mistake and hints that the government might actually let terrorism happen on purpose, and now Fox is linking to Alex Jones? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......

Matt Collins
11-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Let's see. Within the span of a week or two Geraldo rethinks 9/11 on air, Glen Beck admits that the supporting patriot act was a mistake and hints that the government might actually let terrorism happen on purpose, and now Fox is linking to Alex Jones? Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Yeah no kidding!

Kregisen
11-24-2010, 11:17 AM
When Ron came to ASU a couple weeks ago he said he wanted to punch the TSA very badly. He had a pretty big rant on the TSA during his speech too.

I think this is one fight that we WILL win. I don't think any congressmen are gonna try to pass another bailout (atleast not for atleast another 4 or so years), and I think a big enough percentage of Americans will stop flying because of this.

robert68
11-24-2010, 11:25 AM

jmdrake
11-24-2010, 11:29 AM
When Ron came to ASU a couple weeks ago he said he wanted to punch the TSA very badly. He had a pretty big rant on the TSA during his speech too.

I think this is one fight that we WILL win. I don't think any congressmen are gonna try to pass another bailout (atleast not for atleast another 4 or so years), and I think a big enough percentage of Americans will stop flying because of this.

We'll win this, but only if we frame the debate right. We've got to get beyond the stupid "Let's profile like Israel instead" mentality. Sadly enough I've seen some people in the liberty movement buy into this crap. Israel can profile Arabs because Palestinians are the main ones doing the attacks. But the undewear bomber was not Arab. Tim McVeigh was not Arab. The Chechen women who allegedly blew up Russian airplanes (prompting TSA breast groping back in 2004) were not Arab. And forget the stupid Juan Williams "I'm scared of people in Muslim garb" logic. None of the people who have attacked U.S. airlines in recent memory were wearing "Muslim garb". The fact is that solid police work could have stopped the underwear bomber from getting on the plane and solid police work could have prevented 9/11. In both cases there was clear actionable intelligence.

acptulsa
11-24-2010, 11:31 AM
Simple... he is an enemy of the State

Not quite so simple. He's a friend of the State and the People but an enemy of TPTB, this fact is obvious, and they know it's obvious.

Which, of course, just pisses them off all the more.

wildfirepower
11-24-2010, 11:53 AM
If Ron Paul is not safe in USA then nobody is safe in USA.

wildfirepower
11-24-2010, 12:41 PM
Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport

DENVER - USA - A full body scanner operator was caught masturbating during a scanning session by airport staff late Tuesday.

Airport officials at Denver International airport were on high alert yesterday when a full body scanner operator was caught masturbating in his booth as a team of High School netball players went through the scanner.

"The young ladies were going through the scanner one by one, and every time one went through, this guys face was getting redder and redder. His hand was moving and then he started sweating. He was then seen doing his 'O' face. That's when the security dragged him out of his booth and cuffed him. He had his pants round his ankles and everybody was really disgusted," Jeb Rather, a passenger on a flight to New York told CBS news.

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=124&a=2389

HOLLYWOOD
11-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Most Traveled day...

Trains and Buses max'd out.

Most Air travels don't have a choice with prepaid non refundable AIRLINE tickets, but, 30 days and beyond... look for a big drop in air travel.

We'll have to see how far the Gestapo take security on Buses and Trains... I'm sure they will escalate due to loss of revenue to Airports/Airlines... AND if the US Gestapo take Train and Buss scurity and searches to the level of Airlines, what's from stopping the same terrorist from sabotaging railroad tracks, bridges, etc.

All of this is for complete control and protection of Government, not the people. Again, government treating the symptom and not the cause. NTW, where's all those loud-mouth Gas Bags on Capital Hill that broadcast their rage at BS issues? Establishment, same for both parties.

BlackTerrel
11-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Wait, Drudge is a libertarian? I always suspected as much, since he is gay, and also sometimes has very pro individual liberty stuff on his page. That is awesome!

You know how I know you're gay.... you are pro individual liberty

YouTube - You know how I know you're gay? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX0SD_cazhs)

Bruno
11-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport

DENVER - USA - A full body scanner operator was caught masturbating during a scanning session by airport staff late Tuesday.

Airport officials at Denver International airport were on high alert yesterday when a full body scanner operator was caught masturbating in his booth as a team of High School netball players went through the scanner.

"The young ladies were going through the scanner one by one, and every time one went through, this guys face was getting redder and redder. His hand was moving and then he started sweating. He was then seen doing his 'O' face. That's when the security dragged him out of his booth and cuffed him. He had his pants round his ankles and everybody was really disgusted," Jeb Rather, a passenger on a flight to New York told CBS news.

http://www.dailysquib.co.uk/?c=124&a=2389

It's a spoof site

wildfirepower
11-25-2010, 08:07 AM
It's a spoof site
http://i54.tinypic.com/1zwnbq9.jpg

wildfirepower
11-25-2010, 11:35 AM
TSA Gropers Prone To Predatory Criminal Behavior

News that a TSA employee abducted a woman before sexually assaulting her is just the latest example of how TSA workers are prone to criminal and predatory behavior particularly targeting women and children, emphasizing once again why they are attracted to jobs that allow them to sexually molest and ogle vulnerable members of society.

“A TSA employee based at Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport tried to kill himself after allegedly abducting a woman, sexually assaulting her then giving her a suicide note to deliver,” reports the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

49-year-old Randall Scott King kidnapped the woman after she had accompanied him from the airport. Whether or not King abused his power as a TSA officer to make the woman accompany him is still being investigated by police.

The story arrives on the same day as another incident highlighting once again how TSA workers transfer their predatory sexual behavior from their private lives to their jobs.

Working in airport security seems to attract perverts, rapists and pedophiles because it gives them legitimate cover through which to exercise their deviancy. Indeed, a prank caller who pretended to be a sex pervert phoned the TSA about applying for a job and was treated seriously by a TSA staffer.

Back in March it emerged that TSA worker Sean Shanahan, who was employed at Boston Logan International Airport to pat down passengers, had been charged with multiple child sex crimes targeting an underage girl.

Similarly, 57-year-old Charles Henry Bennett, who worked at Orlando International Airport as a TSA screener, was arrested earlier this month in connection with the molestation of a 6-year-old girl whom he planned to make his “sex slave”.

44-year-old Rolando Negrin beat his supervisor with a police baton after he had cracked jokes about Negrin’s small manhood when he walked through a naked scanner as part of a training exercise at Miami International Airport. The story underscored the fact that authorities had been lying all along about the claim that the scanners did not show sensitive details of genitalia.

http://www.infowars.com/tsa-gropers-prone-to-predatory-criminal-behavior/

wildfirepower
11-26-2010, 08:01 AM
What's the conspiracy? All you have to do is follow the money train and the pieces come together rather easily.

The CEO of OSI Systems Deepak Chopra was Obama’s special guest on his trip to India.

Soros had held 11,300 shares of OSI.

Chertoff and his security consulting agency, includes a client that manufactures the scanning machines.

And now this huge push to put these machines everywhere...

It's not for security purposes.

Freedom 4 all
11-26-2010, 08:23 AM
What's the conspiracy? All you have to do is follow the money train and the pieces come together rather easily.

The CEO of OSI Systems Deepak Chopra was Obama’s special guest on his trip to India.

Soros had held 11,300 shares of OSI.

Chertoff and his security consulting agency, includes a client that manufactures the scanning machines.

And now this huge push to put these machines everywhere...

It's not for security purposes.

Deepak Chopra? Seriously? lol

wildfirepower
11-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Woman harassed by TSA over breast milk, detained and misses flight

YouTube - TSA Breast Milk Screening Harassment Updated (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XhnZlmLGK8&feature=player_embedded)

wildfirepower
11-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Does Ron Paul reads this forum?

PreDeadMan
11-27-2010, 09:49 AM
I'd like to see Ron Paul do some civil disobedience next time he flies and pull out a constitution and slap them in the head with it when they try to touch him lol

wildfirepower
11-30-2010, 08:45 AM
TSA's nude scans would miss taped-on bombs

A new peer-reviewed scientific study says the backscatter full-body imaging X-ray machines being used by the federal Transportation Security Administration could be fooled by terrorists who simply would mold explosives to conform to their bodies.

WND obtained an advance copy of the report, titled "An evaluation of airport X-ray backscatter units based on image characteristics," in which University of California scientists Leon Kaufman and Joseph Carlson demonstrated that packages of explosives contoured to the body or worn along the sides likely would not be detected by TSA X-ray units built to "see" hard edges and anatomical features, and used primarily to image the front and back of the body.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=234401