PDA

View Full Version : Ted Langs Ron Paul article- Media Treatment of Paul Is Crimnal

Revolution9
06-09-2007, 09:32 AM
http://www.rense.com/general76/padul.htm

"But they haven't met Ron Paul as I have. He's charming, disarming, honest, and very comfortable to be with. I don't think it's possible for him to even lose his temper. He is fact and truth oriented, something that cannot be found in either the Democratic or Republican candidates. Paul is sticking primarily to constitutional issues, and touching on the conspiracy-flavored topics only by pointing out Giuliani's obvious astonishing ignorance of facts. This has totally short-circuited the criminal GOP's attempt to remove Paul from the debates and to ensure the appropriate GOP mobster be put in his place. His presence now, especially in the light of his continuing array of smashing victories, is a godsend. His forced absence would send up a flag the GOP and its media now resoundingly fears!"

"Suddenly, from stage nowhere, Fred Thompson! Now here's a low key guy that will indeed become a serious threat to freedom. As a non-partisan, and as an American concerned only with America, I have to be concerned concerning this new threat to Honest American Ron Paul. Why are the political criminals and their criminal media reaching for Thompson? But didn't I already give you the answer? He isn't a strong Republican, therefore, by current blame game standards, he's also not a strong anti-Democrat. And this falls right in line with the truth that there isn't a dime's worth of difference between Democrats and Republicans."

"Now consider that as well as the fact that BOTH parties are controlled by the same OUTSIDE INFLUENCE of another nation, a nation that has trained US in false flag deceptions, assassination, torture, rendition, mass civilian murder, terrorism and the construction of concentration camps. Consider Washington and Jefferson's reaction today considering their views on "entangling alliances."

Barack Obama and Hillary have both pledged their total allegiance to AIPAC and Israel.

Enter Fred Thompson! Why?! Carried on June 7th on the Drudge Report was an article from Israel Today entitled, "Fred Thompson coming to Israel." It was posted June 6th and didn't identify its author. It begins: "Fred Thompson, US presidential hopeful and former star of the hit television series 'Law and Order,' is scheduled to make his first visit to Israel in the coming days. Thompson, who is said to have a fair chance of winning the Republican presidential nomination, will meet with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and various other senior officials during his tour of Israel. Of the dozen or so candidates contesting the nomination, Thompson is the most supportive of Israel.""

Best Regards
randy

joenaab
06-09-2007, 10:07 AM
Randy, thanks for the post. One of the best articles I've read this year. I posted reference to it at my site. It might be a little strong for most people here, but so be it. I am reminded of a quote...

"We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth…. Is this the part of wise men, engaged in a great and arduous struggle for liberty? Are we disposed to be of the number of those, who having eyes, see not, and having ears, hear not..? For my part, whatever anguish of spirit it might cost, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know.. it — now." Patrick Henry, 1775.

angelatc
06-09-2007, 10:23 AM
Fred's not going to Israel.

1k9
06-09-2007, 10:55 AM
There was an article at FMN (I think, but I can't find it) that made the point that the GOP is holding Thompson in reserve. If no standard GOP candidate looks like they can win the nomination, they will pull out their trump card, Thompson. It's a brilliant strategy, you can't really debate him because he's not in the race. He also draws some of the undecided voters that don't like the current field.

disciple
06-09-2007, 11:18 AM
This is a great exposition of the nature of the "Beast" that we are facing.

That's why it is so critical that we support the messenger and preserve the message.

Revolution9
06-09-2007, 12:03 PM
Fred's not going to Israel.

Yer gonna have to do better than that.. I can come uo with the article and specifics that support Ted Langs assertion

http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=12993

"Fred Thompson coming to Israel

Fred Thompson, US presidential hopeful and former star of the hit television series “Law & Order,” is scheduled to make his first visit to Israel in the coming days.

Thompson, who is said to have a fair chance of winning the Republican presidential nomination, will meet with Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni and various other senior officials during his tour of Israel.

Of the dozen or so candidates contesting the nomination, Thompson is among the most supportive of Israel.

The former actor, who has also served as a US senator, bucked popular international sentiment by insisting in a hard-hitting editorial column that Israel has been almost too careful in its war on Palestinian terrorism.

“Israel is at war,” Thompson wrote for the conservative website Townhall.com. And the Jewish state has gone to “incredible lengths to stop the war against them without harming Palestinian non-combatants.”

Thompson is also on record as supporting an Israeli military strike against Iran should international diplomacy fail to prevent the Islamic Republic from obtaining nuclear arms.

More liberal political elements in Israel fear Thompson may be too far to the right, and therefore end up harming Israel. During his time as a senator, Thompson was one of the sponsors of the Jerusalem Embassy Act demanding that the US government move its embassy to the Israeli capital in defiance of Palestinian claims to the city."

There ya go. Care to refute it wth a counter article supporting your position? Even his Tennessee campaign volunteers say he is going. google is your friend in the search for truth for discerning minds.

Best Regards
Randy

Therion
06-09-2007, 12:06 PM
Fred is going to jump in at the last possible moment, so that nobody gets a chance to debate him or show the people how shallow he is compared to Ron Paul.

You know what I don't get is that Barak Hussein Obama basically made on speech and the media loved him, but Ron Paul has been speaking the truth for years but is comparatively ignored.