PDA

View Full Version : Stick up for Michael Steele - Vote Now on ChooseYourChairman.com

MRoCkEd
11-23-2010, 02:46 PM
http://chooseyourchairman.com

Go Go Go!

roho76
11-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Voted.

Cino 32%
Steele 13%

tpreitzel
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM

Lucille
11-23-2010, 03:22 PM
The neocon (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=270026) Paul-hater is in the lead. Awesome.

Maria Cino: Former CEO of the 2008 Republican National Convention, Former Deputy Chairman of the RNC, former Deputy Secretary of the U.S. Dept. of Transportation. Read Maria's Bio Here. (31%, 390 Votes)

Sola_Fide
11-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Voted.

Cowlesy
11-23-2010, 03:46 PM
voted.

Southron
11-23-2010, 03:47 PM
Voted

Elwar
11-23-2010, 03:48 PM
Vote for Saul Anuzis and end the Republican Party once and for all.

EndSlavery
11-23-2010, 03:55 PM
Voted. Steele 15 Cino 30.

Kotin
11-23-2010, 03:57 PM
Voted

jmdrake
11-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Voted. We can win this.

Wesley123
11-23-2010, 04:16 PM
Voted for Steele.

itshappening
11-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Also write to your State and county chair

libertyvidz
11-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Voted. Please note that it's checking IPs. http://hidemyass.com. ;)

evilfunnystuff
11-23-2010, 04:52 PM
I don't know a whole lot about him,but I liked when Steele said this was Obama's war, and hes been open to Ron so he got my vote.

JacobG18
11-23-2010, 04:53 PM
vote for steele

RCA
11-23-2010, 05:06 PM
voted

dannno
11-23-2010, 05:13 PM
voted

Thomas
11-23-2010, 05:23 PM
voted!

itshappening
11-23-2010, 05:34 PM
I don't know a whole lot about him,but I liked when Steele said this was Obama's war, and hes been open to Ron so he got my vote.

Hence why the neocons are trying to get rid of him

Michigan11
11-23-2010, 05:38 PM
Voted Steele!

He is in second place at 18% but Cino is in the lead at 29%

sailingaway
11-23-2010, 05:40 PM
Voted Cino 29
Steele 18%

Sola_Fide
11-23-2010, 05:42 PM
Voted Steele!

He is in second place at 18% but Cino is in the lead at 29%

That's better than 32-12!

garyallen59
11-23-2010, 06:27 PM
voted

Imaginos
11-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Done.
It's now 18% (Steele) vs. 29% (Cino).
We have to keep Steele.
He has shown some reluctance to obey Military Industrial Complex and that made him better than any other GOP chair-puppets of past decades.

low preference guy
11-23-2010, 06:35 PM
What happened to Ken Blackwell?

JoshLowry
11-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Who runs this site?

Are the votes tallied accurately?

puppetmaster
11-23-2010, 07:42 PM
Who runs this site?

Are the votes tallied accurately?

thats what I was thinkin'

tnvoter
11-23-2010, 08:20 PM
blimp. voted

rprprs
11-23-2010, 08:27 PM
voted. 28-19%

sluggo
11-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Voted.

Steele at 20%.

GunnyFreedom
11-23-2010, 10:04 PM
Voted - about 20min ago Steele was up to 20% vs Cino 28% We're gaining on it!

devil21
11-23-2010, 10:20 PM
voted.

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 12:44 AM
chuckles the gop is f'ed

FSP-Rebel
11-24-2010, 02:59 AM
Vote for Saul Anuzis and end the Republican Party once and for all.
:|

Knightskye
11-24-2010, 03:06 AM
Steele down about 95 votes.

Dripping Rain
11-24-2010, 03:38 AM
done! bump

TheTyke
11-24-2010, 04:25 AM
I voted a while back. Let's keep it going! We cannot afford to give the neocons any ground.... push them BACK!

Agorism
11-24-2010, 06:17 AM
blimp

Sola_Fide
11-24-2010, 07:33 AM
BUMP

Vote if you haven't yet boys and girls

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 07:34 AM
everyone running for rnc is full of crap!! the problem remains the same. everyone running for this chair is worthless crap!! the problem with the gop is the gop and the leaders and the right-wing nuts/neo-cons!! all the options are useless!! telling me the gop is screwed for yrs to come because of the leaders!!! maybe another 4-30 yrs!! you have to have someone running for rnc worth a dam.. i vote none of the above!!

steele is really not black. he only turned black after crawling thru the rnc/gop rectums to brown nose! Steele is full of crap like the rest of the useless rnc/gop leadership!!

BuddyRey
11-24-2010, 07:43 AM
+ One Steele vote!

Chester Copperpot
11-24-2010, 07:45 AM
voted... steele 22%, Cino 27%

Sola_Fide
11-24-2010, 07:48 AM
Does anyone know who is running this website or how legit it is?

teacherone
11-24-2010, 07:50 AM
Does anyone know who is running this website or how legit it is?

nope...but like all smambots when ronpaulforums sees a poll they swarm it baby!

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 07:53 AM
voted... steele 22%, Cino 27%

so which devil will win is what it sounds like to me. This is a poll where everyone loses especially the Liberty Movement! It is a lesser of 2 evils but this time in the rnc/gop! i predict amercian citizens are going to be screwed by the republicans and dems!!! beginning to think i am wasting my time being in this corrupt party!!

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 07:54 AM
nope...but like all smambots when ronpaulforums sees a poll they swarm it baby!

useless poll, all the choices are big gov lovers!! yeah for the rnc!!

Agorism
11-24-2010, 07:55 AM
I voted all the Pro-Cino comments down as well or whatever her name is.

Slutter McGee
11-24-2010, 09:56 AM
useless poll, all the choices are big gov lovers!! yeah for the rnc!!

In the absence of a liberty candidate you are saying we shouldn't support the person who is most friendly to our movement?

Is that what you are saying?

Whatever,

Slutter McGee

New York For Paul
11-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Cino has potential ties to David Rockefeller. She should be a no go.

itshappening
11-24-2010, 10:37 AM
Vote STEELE

Write to your state chair

we need to know if steele is going to run again then maybe CFL and Palin can get behind him and repel the ( even worse ) neocon

The One
11-24-2010, 10:37 AM
I haven't been around here much lately, so maybe something has changed, but this is what I remember when I hear the name Michael Steele....

GOPAC chairman Michael Steele went so far as to suggest that Ron Paul should not belong to the Republican party, stating that he was "done" with Paul and did not care what the results of the FOX poll were.

MRoCkEd
11-24-2010, 10:46 AM
I haven't been around here much lately, so maybe something has changed, but this is what I remember when I hear the name Michael Steele....

GOPAC chairman Michael Steele went so far as to suggest that Ron Paul should not belong to the Republican party, stating that he was "done" with Paul and did not care what the results of the FOX poll were.
You're right. That was after the Rudy v. Paul incident where they all thought it was over for Ron.

But Steele has turned out to be the best chairman so far, including the only one who has spoken with Ron. He also has shown sympathy towards a less interventionist Republican party position.

libertythor
11-24-2010, 10:50 AM
Voted!

CAKochenash
11-24-2010, 10:56 AM
how do i vote, i dont see a poll anywhere..

libertythor
11-24-2010, 11:00 AM
how do i vote, i dont see a poll anywhere..

Copy the link and past it in your browser.

http://chooseyourchairman.com/

TheTyke
11-24-2010, 07:32 PM
We need more votes to finish this thing off! Grin and pretend we like em for long enough to click vote! :D

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 07:41 PM
You're right. That was after the Rudy v. Paul incident where they all thought it was over for Ron.

But Steele has turned out to be the best chairman so far, including the only one who has spoken with Ron. He also has shown sympathy towards a less interventionist Republican party position.

steele sure has some folks drinking the kool-aid!

another snake! I will never trust steele. He is a gop crook along with the rest of them! The true colors of steele will eventually come out! He is a gop snake along with the rest of the rnc leadership!

jmdrake
11-24-2010, 07:51 PM

another snake! I will never trust steele. He is a gop crook along with the rest of them! The true colors of steele will eventually come out! He is a gop snake along with the rest of the rnc leadership!

What does trust got to do with it? Yes Steele is a crook, but he is a crook that has at least been friendly recently to Ron Paul and has said some positive things regarding war and the fed. Steele losing at this point is more hurtful than helpful to us unless there is a better chair in the running.

forsmant
11-24-2010, 07:53 PM
steele will not win. He spends 70cents to gat a dollar. That will not win him votes.

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 08:26 PM
What does trust got to do with it? Yes Steele is a crook, but he is a crook that has at least been friendly recently to Ron Paul and has said some positive things regarding war and the fed. Steele losing at this point is more hurtful than helpful to us unless there is a better chair in the running.

i do not buy that argument trust has everything to do with it. The only reason i sent my money to ron paul being broke as hell is because of trust!

The gop still has some expelling to do to gain the trust of voters!! The RNC would be better off folding and just go away!

rewarding these crooks is how bush got elected. As a Republican i see a need to remove more republicans from office before we can reform the gop! In the end steele and the rest of these crooks are gonna screw the liberty movement, enabling the crooks empowers them! This is why the gop is so f'ed up in the first place! seeing these threads tells me the gop is still screwed for another 5-30 yrs!

TRUST has everything to do with these crooks! The only reason i am a registered republican is because I TRUST RON PAUL! the dems are not the enemy in the gop. The republicans in the gop are the enemy to liberty and freedom!

jmdrake
11-24-2010, 08:52 PM
i do not buy that argument trust has everything to do with it. The only reason i sent my money to ron paul being broke as hell is because of trust!

This thread isn't about you sending Michael Steele or the RNC a dime. It's a (pointless really) internet poll. Are we better off with someone as the head of the RNC who's raised doubts about Afghanistan, is willing to take his picture with Ron Paul and get an autograph copy of End the Fed than we are with any of the other people on that list? I think so.

The gop still has some expelling to do to gain the trust of voters!! The RNC would be better off folding and just go away!

Fine. Great. Except it isn't going away. And Ron is about to run for president under the GOP banner. I'm certain at this point that Michael Steele won't be an ass to Ron like he was in 2008 based on how much he (Steele) kissed up to Ron even before the elections. With Rand being the biggest story of the 2012 election cycle, he's a symbol of the only accomplishment Steele can try to claim, winning the house a making gains in the senate. In other words, if Steele hangs around he owes us....big time.

rewarding these crooks is how bush got elected. As a Republican i see a need to remove more republicans from office before we can reform the gop! In the end steele and the rest of these crooks are gonna screw the liberty movement, enabling the crooks empowers them! This is why the gop is so f'ed up in the first place! seeing these threads tells me the gop is still screwed for another 5-30 yrs!

Except Steele isn't running for president. He's running for chair of the RNC. And all I want from that position is someone who will help Ron Paul get into all of the debates instead of fighting against him. Right now Steele looks like the person most likely to be friendly to the idea of Ron getting a fair shot. If you have a better person in mind who's willing to run, by all means tell us.

TRUST has everything to do with these crooks! The only reason i am a registered republican is because I TRUST RON PAUL! the dems are not the enemy in the gop. The republicans in the gop are the enemy to liberty and freedom!

Again, Steele isn't running for president or congress. The only thing he can do for us is not screw over Ron come debate time. I'm assuming that Steele can only be trusted to look out for Steele. I'm assuming the same can be said for everyone else. If Steele wins and if he feels he owes us I can "trust" his nature to work at least somewhat in our nature for at least as long as it's beneficial to him. I don't see any benefit to anyone else.

Agorism
11-24-2010, 09:08 PM

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 09:45 PM
This thread isn't about you sending Michael Steele or the RNC a dime. It's a (pointless really) internet poll. Are we better off with someone as the head of the RNC who's raised doubts about Afghanistan, is willing to take his picture with Ron Paul and get an autograph copy of End the Fed than we are with any of the other people on that list? I think so.

Fine. Great. Except it isn't going away. And Ron is about to run for president under the GOP banner. I'm certain at this point that Michael Steele won't be an ass to Ron like he was in 2008 based on how much he (Steele) kissed up to Ron even before the elections. With Rand being the biggest story of the 2012 election cycle, he's a symbol of the only accomplishment Steele can try to claim, winning the house a making gains in the senate. In other words, if Steele hangs around he owes us....big time.

Except Steele isn't running for president. He's running for chair of the RNC. And all I want from that position is someone who will help Ron Paul get into all of the debates instead of fighting against him. Right now Steele looks like the person most likely to be friendly to the idea of Ron getting a fair shot. If you have a better person in mind who's willing to run, by all means tell us.

Again, Steele isn't running for president or congress. The only thing he can do for us is not screw over Ron come debate time. I'm assuming that Steele can only be trusted to look out for Steele. I'm assuming the same can be said for everyone else. If Steele wins and if he feels he owes us I can "trust" his nature to work at least somewhat in our nature for at least as long as it's beneficial to him. I don't see any benefit to anyone else.

steele isn't running for prez?? really? hmmm dude give me a break! rewarding corruption isn't how you reform the corrupt gop!! thanks for informing that steele isn't running for prez(sarcasm). I will never vote for a republican that endorsed big gov! those are the folks you can least trust or depend on! We are along way from reforming the gop when folks think proping up these fakes because they are less fake then the others still gets you somewhere. In the end the gop establishment will shaft the Liberty movement! that is how the gop rolls! many liberty candidates lost in colorado example tim leonard because they are half liberty and half big gov(not to mention they had the scarlet letter next to their name R). I intend to make sure the fakes keep losing! RNC is a bunch of worthless gop establishment big gov republicans who are trying to bs the liberty movement! If you think steele will pay the liberty movement back. i guess we are screwed already!!! Steele is a two-faced liar like a full majority of the RNC IS!!

Justinjj1
11-24-2010, 10:13 PM
I almost went and voted for Steele, but then I realized that I don't give a fuck about him.

Someone please remind me why I should care about this guy, other than the fact that he held up Ron Paul's book at CPAC, as if that means anything. Obviously from his actions he's about as far from a Ron Paul Republican as possible.

pcosmar
11-24-2010, 10:21 PM
I almost went and voted for Steele, but then I realized that I don't give a fuck about him.

Someone please remind me why I should care about this guy, other than the fact that he held up Ron Paul's book at CPAC, as if that means anything. Obviously from his actions he's about as far from a Ron Paul Republican as possible.

:D
Aw, come on.
Don't you want a neo-con that panders to us ? :rolleyes:

WTF is wrong with folks?
Is it short term memory loss? or what ?
What friggin' difference does it make ?

Southron
11-24-2010, 10:37 PM
I feel that if Steele loses, the Republicans will see it as a repudiation of his questioning Afghanistan.

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM

great points but in the end i highly doubt steele will be good for the liberty revolution! What i am saying is the rnc has no one to run that is liberty oriented but i guess dealing with the devil will get the liberty movement going but in the end dealing with the devils will get the liberty movement burned. The one handicap for the liberty movement is the republican party!

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 11:24 PM
I feel that if Steele loses, the Republicans will see it as a repudiation of his questioning Afghanistan.

of course the republican party is all about big undeclared wars and big intrusive gov. Steele or no steele, The song remains the same in the RNC! WAR WAR WAR is the republican way! Steele is nothing more then a stooge for the gop establishment! He only mentions afghanistan because of leverage against obama not because he believes in a change in foreign policy!! Steele is full of BS along with the rest of the rnc line up!

specsaregood
11-24-2010, 11:28 PM

:D
WTF is wrong with folks?
Is it short term memory loss? or what ?
What friggin' difference does it make ?

Steele is a wet-finger politician. You don't have to trust one, you just have to trust that they are going to go in whatever direction the wind is blowing. Evidently he thinks the wind is blowing in our direction and is content to go along for the ride. I'd much rather that than a chairman ideologically opposed to all of us.

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 11:34 PM

the plan is if we or should i say they grope him enough and brown nose him. That somewhere down the line he will stick up for us! I think those folks are better off falling on their own swords! some people love to be screwed it seems!

pcosmar
11-24-2010, 11:35 PM
YouTube - Ojays Backstabbers HQ Lyrics 70s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZMjLX-GvM)

Get it ?
:cool:

Sola_Fide
11-24-2010, 11:39 PM

This^^^

speciallyblend
11-24-2010, 11:44 PM
Steele is a wet-finger politician. You don't have to trust one, you just have to trust that they are going to go in whatever direction the wind is blowing. Evidently he thinks the wind is blowing in our direction and is content to go along for the ride. I'd much rather that than a chairman ideologically opposed to all of us.

I hear ya, i perfer to use dirty finger instead of wet for steele and the republican party!

then steele better get his ass out there and say something worth a dam! He has to gain credibility and trust neither of which he has in my eyes not that any of the rnc has an ounce of it!!!

Agorism
11-24-2010, 11:54 PM

chadhb
11-25-2010, 02:59 AM
No wonder I never visit this site much, what a bunch of retards. Micheal Steele really? This puts my credibility meter on DogShit, see you losers.

TheTyke
11-25-2010, 03:11 AM
No wonder I never visit this site much, what a bunch of retards. Micheal Steele really? This puts my credibility meter on DogShit, see you losers.

I guess that explains how you've been missing the news? :P

Since his misguided remarks in the 2008 presidential cycle, Michael Steele has reached out to the Paul people, said that "End the Fed" would be a crucial part of our country's outlook on monetary policy going into the future, helped raise money for Rand and questioned the neocon foreign policy. Because of these (especially the latter,) the neocons are attempting to get rid of him and strengthen their failing grasp on the party by putting one of their own in.

Each of us can choose whether or not to support him in light of those facts, but your way of expressing yourself isn't doing Ron Paul or the freedom movement any favors.

In other news, we've majorly closed the gap! We're only 1% and 15 votes behind... let's finish this! At least, since our enthusiasm is dampened, these results look more realistic than some of our other polls. I kind of think we should do this for Ron in the future - give him a 5% lead or something so it seems more believable... even if it means restraining ourselves. :P

GunnyFreedom
11-25-2010, 03:14 AM
All I really care about in a party chairman is whether we get a seat at the table or not. The rest is irrelevant to a party chair. Maybe our definition of what a chairman is and does is different?

Steele has demonstrated a willingness to give our caucus a seat at the table -- more than the rest of them are willing to do, and certainly more than Cino!

This is about taking the reigns from the NeoCons, and keeping them away from Cino will make a resounding impact. This is also about a demonstration of power, and if we demonstrate control over the swing vote, then they will be forced to open up and listen to us even more whether they want to or not.

Party chairs serve a totally different function than public offices. The question I ask myself when considering a chairman is how much market share will my platform get in the wider caucus of ideas. Steele is the least likely to try and shut us out, especially if we pull his chestnuts out of the fire.

Sola_Fide
11-25-2010, 03:56 AM

Yawwwnnn

Tinnuhana
11-25-2010, 04:14 AM
If Steele wins by a lot, they'll say it was because all those Ron Paul people voted for him :rolleyes:
Someone made the comment that he left the RNC $15 million in debt after the elections. Is this more the reason they're all turning on him?

GunnyFreedom
11-25-2010, 04:46 AM
If Steele wins by a lot, they'll say it was because all those Ron Paul people voted for him :rolleyes:
Someone made the comment that he left the RNC $15 million in debt after the elections. Is this more the reason they're all turning on him?

Well yeah accruing a massive debt would be a problem. In the kind of leadup we had to this election I'm guessing that his fundraising blew? Or did he just blow stupid money on shinys and fancies?

speciallyblend
11-25-2010, 05:21 AM
Gunny for Chair:) I get the same feeling from gunny that i have from Ron Paul ! Somebody i trust in the GOP. Very Small List but i expect it to start growing;)

Agorism
11-25-2010, 05:55 AM

Sola_Fide
11-25-2010, 07:27 AM
We need 10 votes. Who hasn't voted yet?

teacherone
11-25-2010, 07:30 AM
are you really still wasting your time on this useless poll?

who runs it?

who visits this site (besides ronpaulforum spambots?)

who could even remotely care if steele remains chairman?

Sola_Fide
11-25-2010, 07:36 AM
are you really still wasting your time on this useless poll?

who runs it?

who visits this site (besides ronpaulforum spambots?)

who could even remotely care if steele remains chairman?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=251893

Sola_Fide
11-25-2010, 07:41 AM
Ron Paul on Michael Steele:

Congressman Ron Paul today issued the following statement on Michael Steele’s recent comments that Afghanistan is a war of President Obama’s choosing: “I would like to congratulate Michael Steele for his leadership on one of the most important issues of today. He is absolutely right: Afghanistan is now Obama’s war. During the 2008 campaign, Obama was out in front in insisting that more troops be sent to Afghanistan. Obama called for expanding the war even as he pretended to be a peace candidate.

“Michael Steele should not resign. Smart policies make smart politics. He is guiding the party in the right direction and we are on the verge of victory this fall. Chairman Steele should not back off. He is giving the country, especially young people, hope as he speaks truth about this war.

“I have to ask myself, what is the agenda of the harsh critics demanding this resignation? Why do they support Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama’s war?

“The American people are sick and tired spending hundreds of billions of dollars a year, draining our economy and straining our military. Michael Steele has it right and Republicans should stick by him.”

Imaginos
11-25-2010, 08:36 AM
+1

sailingaway
11-25-2010, 10:48 AM
Well yeah accruing a massive debt would be a problem. In the kind of leadup we had to this election I'm guessing that his fundraising blew? Or did he just blow stupid money on shinys and fancies?

I sure am not saying Steele is my dream candidate, just that he's insecure enough he's been doing outreach, including to us. We'd have to start all over to break in someone new.

On the other hand, both the RNC and DNC went into debt for the elections. They will make it back up, but it is indeed a mindset......

messana
11-25-2010, 11:20 AM
Voted. Only 5 more votes to beat her.

AGRP
11-25-2010, 11:28 AM
There's a reason why op didn't include a hyperlink to the page, argo.

MRoCkEd
11-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Still five votes away...

Sola_Fide
11-25-2010, 12:15 PM
We Ron Paulians are a rather annoying bunch, aren't we?

olehounddog
11-25-2010, 01:03 PM
only 4 now

Sola_Fide
11-25-2010, 06:08 PM

TheTyke
11-25-2010, 07:30 PM
Heh, finally, 4 votes ahead. :P

MRK
11-25-2010, 07:36 PM
+1 for Michael Steele

412 for Steele vs 407 for the runner-up

Knightskye
11-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Is Cino a "conservative in name only"? Lol.

ForLibertyFight
11-26-2010, 01:43 AM
voted

Sola_Fide
11-26-2010, 01:53 AM
http://www.thenextright.com/princellasmith/rhr-launches-wwwchooseyourchairmancom

devil21
11-26-2010, 02:11 AM
421-407

Steele is pulling away.

GunnyFreedom
11-26-2010, 02:21 AM
Is Cino a "conservative in name only"? Lol.

+rep I said the same thing on p1. :D

Cap
11-26-2010, 07:48 AM
Yep

jacque
11-26-2010, 08:49 AM
voted

Thomas
11-26-2010, 09:00 AM
keep voting!

Agorism
11-26-2010, 11:39 PM
So we won for now

See the comments section and vote some of the anti-Steele comments down. We're narrowly losing some of those vote battles

Agorism
11-27-2010, 07:30 AM
rebumpit

Thomas
11-27-2010, 08:13 AM
let's expand our lead!

reduen
11-27-2010, 10:25 AM
http://www.thenextright.com/princellasmith/rhr-launches-wwwchooseyourchairmancom

A word or two about Princella Smith below. She ran for Congress this go round and lost in the primary. She seems to be the career politician type and has ties to some shady characters but who knows.... I met her a couple times on the campaign trail and she seemed nice enough.

"During her collegiate years, Princella participated heavily in statewide and national government including internships with former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, U.S. Congressman John Boozman of Arkansas, and a clerkship at the U.S. Department of Labor.

She was propelled into the national spotlight in 2004 when she won MTV’s “Stand Up and Holla” essay/speech contest and became a prime time speaker at the Republican National Convention in New York City addressing the nation on the same night as First Lady Laura Bush and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. The next night, she addressed the Youth Convention where she was introduced by Congressman Boozman.

She has served as a Communications Director on Capitol Hill and as an advocate for several of today’s pressing issues as the National Spokesperson for American Solutions, an organization founded by former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich. During the 2006 election cycle, she served as the E-Campaign Director for then Maryland Lt. Governor and current Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele managing all electronic communications for the campaign, including the official campaign website."

http://princellasmith.com/media/view/156

http://princellasmith.com/

Never mind, it seems she is just another neocon....

U.S – Israeli Partnership

The United States and Israel share a unique bond based upon shared values and a commitment to democracy and freedom, particularly in the Middle East. As America’s only true ally in the region, our alliance must continue to grow in both strength and resilience as it is vital to the prosperity and national security of both nations.

Since its founding in 1948, Israel has sought nothing more than a peaceful existence and a sense of security for her people. With Israel’s sworn terrorist enemies consolidating power along the Jewish state’s borders and across the Middle East, it is urgent that the United States stands firmly, and consistently, side by side with Israel in her endeavor to exist as a sovereign and safe nation.

http://princellasmith.com/issues/supporting-israel

georgiaboy
11-27-2010, 10:50 AM
Steele'd it.

Agorism
11-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Ron Paul Forums helped choose Kentucky's newest senator.

It's only fair that we choose the RNC chairman as well.

forsmant
11-27-2010, 11:59 AM
Only the RNC gets to vote.

Agorism
11-27-2010, 11:09 PM
That sounds right

RonPaulFanInGA
11-27-2010, 11:31 PM
That sounds right

h XXp://chooseyourchairman.com/

Why are you going purposefully out of your way to post the unbroken link to the vote? This is at least the third time in this thread you've done that. It's like you're trying to sabotage the OP; who smartly made it so the link wasn't clickable.

Dripping Rain
11-28-2010, 02:05 AM
Why are you going purposefully out of your way to post the unbroken link to the vote? This is at least the third time in this thread you've done that. It's like you're trying to sabotage the OP; who smartly made it so the link wasn't clickable.

si amigo but youre off by a few

uno

hxxp://chooseyourchairman.com
dos

tres

quatro

So we won for now

hxxp://chooseyourchairman.com/

See the comments section and vote some of the anti-Steele comments down. We're narrowly losing some of those vote battles
cinco

That sounds right

hxxp://chooseyourchairman.com/

5 effin times? gimme a break. at least a link break dude
Some times I cant help but wonder. Either he or she is utterly stupid or a totally unsophisticated troll.
I really hope hes not the latter

devil21
11-30-2010, 08:04 PM
bump

Is voting still going on? Steele's lead is down to about 20.

Uriel999
11-30-2010, 08:07 PM
voted

TheTyke
11-30-2010, 10:30 PM
Although we need more votes, and this is a show of strength, this poll doesn't do all that much.

When and how, exactly, will the chairman be decided on? Is it the state chairmen who vote for them? If we're serious about stopping a neocon from taking the reigns again, we need to work out an action plan.

New York For Paul
12-01-2010, 11:33 AM
You need to call or see in person your state party chairman and the two RNC national committeemen or women.

This has a direct effect on Ron Paul. These guys approve the primary schedule. They can make it favorable for Ron Paul or unfavorable.

They can cast aside wins for delegates.

jacque
12-01-2010, 07:04 PM
Although we need more votes, and this is a show of strength, this poll doesn't do all that much.

When and how, exactly, will the chairman be decided on? Is it the state chairmen who vote for them? If we're serious about stopping a neocon from taking the reigns again, we need to work out an action plan.

The RNC members vote on the new chair and they will be picked at each state convention this summer. Members from each state are, state GOP chair, national committee man and national committee woman.

I can only give you my first hand information from NC. Starting in March, each county has a GOP County Convention. At the convention, delegates are picked to go to the District and State Conventions. At the State Convention, each delegate gets to vote in the new state GOP chair, national committee man and national committee woman.
Here in NC we had a good number of C4L members as delegates but not nearly enough to get in a true Constitutionalist. We were very close so that is why it is so important that each one get involved. We can make a difference, 1 vote at a time. We did vote in Dr. Ada Fisher as NC's National Committee Woman.

Agorism
12-16-2010, 07:09 PM
bump

Agorism
12-17-2010, 04:31 AM
mp