PDA

View Full Version : The Ulsterman Report: Reflections on the White House Insider

Lucille
11-23-2010, 02:31 PM
Ulsterman is now a birther.

The Ulsterman Report: Reflections on the White House Insider (http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-politics/the-ulsterman-report-reflections-on-the-white-house-insider/)

And what of the “certification file” allegedly mentioned by Nancy Pelosi? Does such a file actually exist? Was it Pelosi’s knowledge of the certification process that has allowed her to ultimately remain in power despite overseeing historical losses against Democrats during the midterm elections? Or does Pelosi have knowledge of something else? While Insider has repeatedly described any mention of Barack Obama’s eligibility status as “birther” nonsense, they have also initiated that subject themselves on occasion. Why? If the issue is so silly, so beyond the realm of possibility, why bring it up at all? Perhaps as Insider has also hinted at, there does appear to be something there, but that something might prove so debilitating to the nation’s political process that it leaves Insider not wanting to play any part in such a damaging outcome?. Of this I am certain – Insider knows far more on this subject than they have yet indicated.

As for myself regarding the subject of the “birther” issue, I now openly admit to having “found religion” as it were. There indeed does appear to be something amiss. President Obama has spent million shiding what most would indicate as rather basic information. Education records. Writings. Travel records. And yes, clear and comprehensive proof of birth and/or citizenship. Until recently, I was among those who discounted claims of a cover-up surrounding Barack Obama’s birth story as the silly rants of those with far too much time and resulting paranoia on their hands.

No more.

Those were always my questions, but I figured the millions he spent hiding all that information was just another Alinksy tactic, to make his opposition look unhinged.