PDA

View Full Version : Neocons trying to take over RNC

itshappening
11-23-2010, 02:41 AM
Disloyal Neocons are trying to take over the RNC Chairmanship in a flagrant display of party disloyalty

-
Former Bush administration official Maria Cino has created a 527 committee for an increasingly likely bid to become the RNC chairwoman, POLITICO has learned.

On Friday, Cino filed papers to create Maria for Chairman with the FEC, a move that will let her raise and spend money in a campaign to take over the national party.

In a sign of her strength among GOP insiders, Cino’s Alexandria-based organization is being aided in part by Mary Cheney, daughter of the former vice president. Cheney’s name is listed on the filing papers as one of three individuals helping to organize the committee

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1110/45472.html#ixzz165pm8XG1

lynnf
11-23-2010, 05:17 AM
think I'd rather keep Steele.

lynn

jmdrake
11-23-2010, 06:20 AM
Thread title should be "neocons make desperate attempt to RE-TAKE the RNC".

CableNewsJunkie
11-23-2010, 06:23 AM
Until a challenger holds up a copy of End the Fed while standing next to Dr. Paul and smiles for a picture, I say we keep Steele around.

rich34
11-23-2010, 06:52 AM
I agree, lets support Steele. Maybe the neocons can sense he's not so loyal to them, I don't know?

itshappening
11-23-2010, 07:26 AM
how can we support Steele?!!

they're trying to push him out.

Thomas
11-23-2010, 09:33 AM
how can we support Steele?!!

they're trying to push him out.

yes!

GunnyFreedom
11-23-2010, 09:42 AM
Cino = Conservative In Name Only - that's about as up front and in-your-face as I have ever seen ;)

specsaregood
11-23-2010, 09:44 AM
Cino’s Alexandria-based organization is being aided in part by Mary Cheney, daughter of the former vice president
Is that the lesbian daughter?

reduen
11-23-2010, 10:10 AM
I agree that we need to support Steele however we possibly can... I am going to email my state chairman as all state chairmen have a vote... What else can we do on a bigger scale...?

Original_Intent
11-23-2010, 10:15 AM
politics indeed makes strange bedfellows - wasn't Steele the guy on the 2nd debate that said "stick a fork in Ron Paul - he's done!"

:D

specsaregood
11-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Is that the lesbian daughter?

Answered my own question. Yes it is his gay daughter.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Cheney

Cowlesy
11-23-2010, 10:40 AM

lynn

Same here.

At least Michael Steele has tried to make peace with Ron Paul --- anyone involved with Cheney will do everything they can to further ostracize us (which worked out so well for them in previous two elections not counting 2010).

Kind of like Saulius Anuzis, who also made a demeaning remark about Ron Paul back during the Presidential race --- he got some blowback and I believe tried to make friends with some of our Michigander supporters.

Still my favorite pick of Michael Steele.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/End-the-Fed1.jpg

pcosmar
11-23-2010, 11:21 AM
Neocons trying to take over RNC
:confused:
I thought that was a done deal. And the plan was to infiltrate and take it over.
Though we have made some limited progress, it is far from ours.

Kind of like Saulius Anuzis, who also made a demeaning remark about Ron Paul back during the Presidential race --- he got some blowback and I believe tried to make friends with some of our Michigander supporters.

:confused:

He backed off publicly, and tried to shmooze.
He is not and never has been a friend. I still don't know what(or who) was behind the sabotage of the Michigan campaign.
Paul Garfield's firing was NEVER explained and those that replaced him effectively destroyed Ron Paul's chances to take Michigan.
Anizis double-talk does not impress me.
:(

itshappening
11-23-2010, 11:38 AM
I think we need to co-ordinate some action to prop up Michael Steele's regime, which is coming under threat by the neocons

there are loads of articles about Bush operatives "unhappy" with Steele and demanding his resignation. i.e Hayley Barbour

These GOP insiders will get their way if they're not stopped and even though Steele said some horrible things about RP he HAS reached out to him. Palin also supports Steele.

This is becoming a battle inside the GOP and we need to make sure Steele wins.

Contact your GOP State chairman, county chairman etc and express support for Michael Steele

If anyone can help co-ordinate action, perhaps Josh? Then we should do that and list names, emails etc. of all state chairs and RNC members so fellow members can easily email them and put pressure on them to support Steele.

Campaign for Liberty could also get involved through their email list with specific details to members on how to contact the people they need to contact

sailingaway
11-23-2010, 11:43 AM

lynn

this^^

At least he knows he needs us.

AGRP
11-23-2010, 12:33 PM
Could this be a clever way for the RNC to get us to support Steel?

itshappening
11-23-2010, 12:44 PM
we should support Steele for this position

the alternative is the Cheney's

freshjiva
11-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Looks like Steele and Ron Paul have something in common now.

pcosmar
11-23-2010, 01:09 PM
we should support Steele for this position

the alternative is the Cheney's

What makes you think there is any "alternative". I haven't seen any RNC leadership choices that
impress me in the least.
I will bet it does not make one damn bit of difference.
;)

New York For Paul
11-24-2010, 09:12 AM
Cino has some ties to David Rockefeller.

Her former bosses who she supported and was mentored by invited David Rockefeller to be on the board of directors of a republican group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Molinari

Bill Paxon was her employer.

This is the group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Unity_Coalition