PDA

View Full Version : Stephen Colbert On TSA

Agorism
11-22-2010, 10:45 AM
Seen at around 3:00 minutes

http://www.colbertnation.com/full-episodes/mon-november-15-2010-david-stern

Travlyr
11-22-2010, 12:50 PM
Another good post, thank you Agorism. Nothing in my reply should be taken personal by anyone. This is just my 2 cents to all who see this. :cool:

This is unfunny, imo. More homophobia and racist references bullshit. Notice how Stephen Colbert concludes this segment with, "Let the free market take care of it?" ... "I start an airline called Zero Security Airlines." "Ha... ha... ha... ha.... " ~ "Skip the line... get onboard... it's Zero Security Airlines." ~ ... "and our symbol will be like rolling dice." Rolling Dice? Rolling Dice? The free market is like rolling the dice? In other words: "My God! Let the animals run free in the streets?!?"

For me, the TSA is like rolling dice because if I question, even QUESTION, their authority... $10,000 FINE! detainment & possible imprisonment. Be afraid of being free. Not a chance in the world that is a good choice. Fuck em. I'll take my chances on the roadways and drive.

Stephen Colbert is a tool just like Jon Stewart. Their job is to demonize liberty and the free markets ... divide and conquer ... to keep the power elite oligarchy in power, and they are both excellent at it.

Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Andy Kaufman, Lily Tomlin, Bill Cosby, Jonathan Winters, Bob Newhart, Carol Burnett, Tim Conway, Harvey Korman, Vicki Lawrence, Lyle Waggoner, Jerry Seinfeld, and many other comedians are very funny people.

Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Rachel Maddow, Ed "The Clown" Schultz, Lawrence O'Donnell, and most media minions are not funny, but they are presented to you as entertainment to keep your school indoctrination perpetuated.

Turn your Plasma TV off. The media guides and directs people's thoughts.

Bruno
11-22-2010, 01:14 PM
By their own admission. Not all airports have the naked scanners. Not all people have to go through the scan, unless there is a "trigger" or they are RANDOMLY selected.

Every day we don't have a terrorist attack is a roll of the dice. Less than 1 in 10 go through the naked scanners or get a pat-down.

dannno
11-22-2010, 01:21 PM
Well I'm sure Thrashertm and Madly_Sane thought the clip was hilarious, f'in trolls.