PDA

View Full Version : Terrorists are not interested in hijacking planes

wildfirepower
11-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Found this interesting post in other forum. Since there are many threads in this forum regarding TSA I am posting it here.

I was thinking/wondering from long time what if 8 or 10 big strong men hijack a plane with bare hands. Strong men do not need weapons. There are other people who have written this same concern in other forums.

Some years back a pilot in Egypt (not sure) crashed his big plane in sea committing suicide because he was having trouble with his job and other personal problems. There is possibility that pilots may carry out terrorist attacks.

Airports are vast areas with hundreds and thousands of people working in it. USA is bankrupt and people are desperate for money. There are millions of low-wage outsiders working in USA. Terrorists are rich. They can buy/bribe people to sneak weapons in planes.

I think terrorists are not interested in hijacking planes because nothing has happened for past 10 years. Terrorist know that passengers on a hijacked plane will not allow the terrorist to take control of the plane. Passengers will fight back to save their life because they know the plane will be crashed ultimately. There will be no more 9/11 attacks (I think). There will be no more hijackings (I think).

Terrorists are killing USA mentally/stress/tension/fear/slowly. Fear/stress is the biggest killer. I know this. Terrorists are bleeding USA to death.

The cost of a gallon of gas/fuel delivered to USA units in Afghanistan has risen to $800. Eighty percent of the supplies of the US-led forces in Afghanistan come up this long, difficult route. Along the way, the USA pays large bribes to Pakistani officials, local warlords, and to Taliban.

USA debts has reached $60 Trillion to $200 Trillion. USA is bankrupt.

Killing each Taliban soldier costs $50 Million

Killing 20 Taliban costs $1 Billion / Killing all the Taliban would cost $1.7 Trillion.

USA is fighting a losing battle in Afghanistan. USA should learn from Russia and withdraw all their soldiers from Afghanistan and bring them back home. If Russia could not win in Afghanistan so will USA not win in Afghanistan.

fisharmor
11-22-2010, 06:57 AM
http://articles.cnn.com/2004-11-01/world/binladen.tape_1_al-jazeera-qaeda-bin?_s=PM:WORLD

The sad, sad state of affairs is simple.
We never declared goals.
OBL clearly declared that the goal is to bankrupt us.
We can't possibly win,
and he already has.
The war on terror is over.
We lost.

tangent4ronpaul
11-22-2010, 07:35 AM
Planes will not be hijacked in person... the technology to take control of them remotely was about mature - well, around 9/11... to take over fighters in case the pilot passed out from g-forces and was headed for commercial aircraft in case the pilot had a heart attack or something... satellites have been hacked and their controls taken over... think about predators... now who has the keys?

You are right - they already won but you are also wrong - it's never meant to end. It's the eternal boogey man.

-t

wildfirepower
11-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Planes will not be hijacked in person... the technology to take control of them remotely was about mature - well, around 9/11... to take over fighters in case the pilot passed out from g-forces and was headed for commercial aircraft in case the pilot had a heart attack or something... satellites have been hacked and their controls taken over... think about predators... now who has the keys?

You are right - they already won but you are also wrong - it's never meant to end. It's the eternal boogey man.

-t
Now I am speechless. I do not know what to say. You or somebody else will have to help me out.

fisharmor
11-22-2010, 08:11 AM

-t

Oh, I know, but I think we ought to start talking about losing in the past tense.
The more we talk about our defeat as a thing in the past, the more people might start to wonder why we are still trying to win.

Yieu
11-22-2010, 08:31 AM
Oh, I know, but I think we ought to start talking about losing in the past tense.
The more we talk about our defeat as a thing in the past, the more people might start to wonder why we are still trying to win.

This might work, I actually started trying it just recently.

tangent4ronpaul
11-22-2010, 08:45 AM
talk about serendipity - guy on WJ was just talking about turning the whole system into using unmanned aircraft...

-t